Is 7 inches too big?

so you think women who say size doesnt matter are genuine?
Assuming you’re in the average range (5/6 x 4/5) then absolutely. They even get off using fingers and the most sensitive part is only up to 3 inches. But women don’t want minimal (3 inches), they like slightly more so that’s why 5/6 is okay, but any more and you risk hitting the cervix. Women hate this. There are exceptions (size queens) but you can even hit the cervix with less than 6, so I think the lower end of average is best.

Assuming you’re in the average range (5/6 x 4/5) then absolutely. They even get off using fingers and the most sensitive part is only up to 3 inches. But women don’t want minimal (3 inches), they like slightly more so that’s why 5/6 is okay, but any more and you risk hitting the cervix. Women hate this. There are exceptions (size queens) but you can even hit the cervix with less than 6, so I think the lower end of average is best.
You are the only good mod here who does his job

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: likenesss and Michael Myers
  • +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
Thanks for the nice words brother. ❤️ Apologies for not being on social media much though. :feelswah:
At least you are not like @Jason Voorhees who instead of accepting accounts posts 50 BBC threads an hour

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Jason Voorhees, likenesss and 1 other person
No I'm certain majority of women can comfortably take 7 inches. 8 inches is where it begins to hurt afaik

At least you are not like @Jason Voorhees who instead of accepting accounts posts 50 BBC threads an hour
And he keeps the real BBCs banned. :feelswah: @Carv (FREE HIM!)

• +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
No I'm certain majority of women can comfortably take 7 inches. 8 inches is where it begins to hurt afaik
Comfortably? No. Cervix is 7 inches deep at most. But you can even hit it with 6 or less if you’re not careful. So they are failos.

• Woah
Reactions: WeiWei
Comfortably? No. Cervix is 7 inches deep at most. But you can even hit it with 6 or less if you’re not careful. So they are failos.
isn't the P spot 8 inches deep?

isn't the P spot 8 inches deep?
The anterior fornix? Yeah, it’s under the cervix but guys generally don’t know how to get to that point since they slam the cervix only. I am not sure how the average woman feels about it being stimulated.

The anterior fornix? Yeah, it’s under the cervix but guys generally don’t know how to get to that point since they slam the cervix only. I am not sure how the average woman feels about it being stimulated.
No, the posterior

No, the posterior
Yeah, I think you have to slide under the cervix to reach it. But again, idk if the average woman even likes it or not. They can use a dildo to get there so even those women who have never had a 7+ cock, they should be able to discover whether or not they like it.

depends on the chick but that’s prob the perfect size for most

Avg for zoomers

you said 5-6 is ideal, im curious then what is the ideal height? 6'1-6'3?
Ideal height depends on your partner, I read somewhere women prefer partners that are at 5 inches taller than them. If you’re 6’1”, then 5’7” women are good for you, if you’re 6’3” then 5’10” women. I’m 5’10” so for me it’s 5’5”. Apparently anyway.

Ideal height depends on your partner, I read somewhere women prefer partners that are at 5 inches taller than them. If you’re 6’1”, then 5’7” women are good for you, if you’re 6’3” then 5’10” women. I’m 5’10” so for me it’s 5’5”. Apparently anyway.
u mean if ur 6'1 then 5'8

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers