Is 8x6 REALLY ideal?

Azonin

Azonin

6'3 white brokie
Im close to this, closer than the goldicock standard (7x5), and I kinda wish my dick was girthier tbh but as a virgin i dont know if im too big ive never put my dick in a vagina (im 7.5x5.5)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52452, Patriot and mrriceguyreturn
Idk, my shit is 8x6, its ideal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
@St.TikTokcel @Michael Myers @Dicklet3incher

• +1
Idk, my shit is 8x6, its ideal
what about being bigger than 8x6, those dicks look absolutely huge unfrauded.

for oral its probably good to have 8+ inches but vaginal/anal it's diminishing returns

• +1
Reactions: Patriot
Im close to this, closer than the goldicock standard (7x5), and I kinda wish my dick was girthier tbh but as a virgin i dont know if im too big ive never put my dick in a vagina (im 7.5x5.5)
It’s not ideal. Ideal girth is between 4 and 5.5 girth.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 52452, wishIwasSalludon, wollet2 and 1 other person
what about being bigger than 8x6, those dicks look absolutely huge unfrauded.

for oral its probably good to have 8+ inches but vaginal/anal it's diminishing returns
Those are very rare but yes, 8 X 6 is ideal. Tbh even 7 X 6 is good. Girth plays a big role.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and plukee
You have ideal girth for experienced women but you’re gonna struggle with women with less experience. And you won’t be able to go balls deep unless you get a size queen.

• +1
Reactions: Pandora and Deleted member 52452
Those are very rare but yes, 8 X 6 is ideal. Tbh even 7 X 6 is good. Girth plays a big role.
Girth plays a role but 8 x 6 is far from ideal. It’s too much.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SomaliMax, iblamechico, Deleted member 52452 and 2 others
It’s not ideal. Ideal girth is between 4 and 5.5 girth.
Bro, ur coping so fucking hard. 8x6 is ideal, big dick mogs small. Its always this big > small
Big fish eats the small fish
8X6 IS IDEAL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and wishIwasSalludon
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EggKing, Deleted member 52452, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
Bro, ur coping so fucking hard. 8x6 is ideal, big dick mogs small. Its always this big > small
Big fish eats the small fish
8X6 IS IDEAL
It’s not ideal because you don’t even get to use your 8 inch dick in its entirety. And 6 girth is too much as well. It’s average > big > small.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, Deleted member 52452, wollet2 and 2 others
It’s not ideal because you don’t even get to use your 8 inch dick in its entirety. And 6 girth is too much as well. It’s average > big > small.
didnt ancient greeks believe smaller penises are ideal?

• +1
bro 4 inch girth is a fucking finger :lul:
It’s more than that, but there are women with vaginismus which means they can’t have sex comfortably with a penis unless it’s average or below average.

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
It’s more than that, but there are women with vaginismus which means they can’t have sex comfortably with a penis unless it’s average or below average.
got paid today bro. Should i buy my pe equipment?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and Michael Myers
  • +1
8x6 is more rare than a 7ft tall male

• +1
if you have ed while being in shape that's fucking sad tbh
Starting to think i do have it tbh but tbh i just wanna buy PE equipment for the gainz

• +1
  • +1
got paid today bro. Should i buy my pe equipment?
Hey bhai. Idk I personally would never do PE myself so i don’t feel right suggesting it to others. :feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
9.5 inches dosnt exist
yes it does im almost 8 inches when properly aroused bone pressed, so a 9.5 inch is just not a whole 2 inches bigger

• +1
its over for my 6x5

• +1
  • +1
how big does your dick have to be for 2 hands to fit and the tip to still show?
depends on your hand width tbh width wise my hands are small so my 6 incher just barely shows up , i think for above average hand width it would be about 7 inches ig

• +1
depends on your hand width tbh width wise my hands are small so my 6 incher just barely shows up , i think for above average hand width it would be about 7 inches ig
wdym above average, if a girl puts 2 hands then 6.5 would be enough, i have 7.5 so im just massive tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and reek
Ideal for what? Pleasuring a woman? That's so cucked. It's about the ego boyo, knowing you have larger genitals than other men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and reek
wdym above average, if a girl puts 2 hands then 6.5 would be enough, i have 7.5 so im just massive tbh
yea for a girl 6 inches can show up ig

• +1
Ideal for what? Pleasuring a woman? That's so cucked. It's about the ego boyo, knowing you have larger genitals than other men.
"I cant pleasure you uhh uhh thats cuck"

go take a shower

• +1
"I cant pleasure you uhh uhh thats cuck"

go take a shower
Muhh 'I have to make my girl feel good, time to watch a tutorial on how to finger a woman' :soy:

In nature no one cares about womans orgasm, it doesn't do shit. Meanwhile a man's orgasm creates life basically. Women are just not designed to have pleasure when having sex, they are designed to bear a child.

This is law, and if you go against these old rules of evolution, just to satisfy some societal norms, then you are 100% cucked. Keep coping

• +1
Muhh 'I have to make my girl feel good, time to watch a tutorial on how to finger a woman' :soy:

In nature no one cares about womans orgasm, it doesn't do shit. Meanwhile a man's orgasm creates life basically. Women are just not designed to have pleasure when having sex, they are designed to bear a child.

This is law, and if you go against these old rules of evolution, just to satisfy some societal norms, then you are 100% cucked. Keep coping
Ur gonna gwt cucked

• +1

if women didn't orgasm they wouldnt want men and i think it would be much harder to have kids

• +1
  • +1
Ur gonna gwt cucked
not caring how a woman feels during sex is risking being cucked, what if you do everything wrong, fine then she will find another guy.

you honestly think women dont want an orgasm?

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and CarrotMaxxer
not caring how a woman feels during sex is risking being cucked, what if you do everything wrong, fine then she will find another guy.

you honestly think women dont want an orgasm?
Yeah which is why i said hes gonna get cucked lol

• +1
jfl at thinking 5x4 is even close to ideal
an inch of dick in length is massive, the tip itself is usually somewhere around an inch in length.

so a 5 inch dick vs my 7.5 is just pretty substantial

• +1
jfl at thinking 5x4 is even close to ideal
Hes a really S tier coper

He masks his cope under his knowledge about size rarities, he genuinely thinks it’s better to be smaller than bigger and that woman prefer average

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and Deleted member 52452
yes it does im almost 8 inches when properly aroused bone pressed, so a 9.5 inch is just not a whole 2 inches bigger
Yeah course you are fella

• +1
Hes a really S tier coper

He masks his cope under his knowledge about size rarities, he genuinely thinks it’s better to be smaller than bigger and that woman prefer average
You know what else he said, that big dicks are ugly (7+)

I have a 7.5 inch dick, but im a grower meaning my dick is relatively small af when flaccid, so what does that make me according to him?

• +1
You know what else he said, that big dicks are ugly (7+)

I have a 7.5 inch dick, but im a grower meaning my dick is relatively small af when flaccid, so what does that make me according to him?
Every second i truly believe that he has a micropenis

Holy shit bro

Big dicks are obviously aesthetically better

• +1
Every second i truly believe that he has a micropenis

Holy shit bro

Big dicks are obviously aesthetically better
Lol women are sneaky little liars, i remember before showing my dick to my girlfriend asking her if size matters and she says "not at all :)" then I showed her my big dick and she subconsciously forgot about the "size doesnt matter" and how happy she is for me being big. JFL over for copers like michael myers

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and Deleted member 52452
Lol women are sneaky little liars, i remember before showing my dick to my girlfriend asking her if size matters and she says "not at all :)" then I showed her my big dick and she subconsciously forgot about the "size doesnt matter" and how happy she is for me being big. JFL over for copers like michael myers
Stop ur giving me suifuel

• +1