Is 8x6 REALLY ideal?

BARELY, it’s literally fucking aberave in the west

And it’s 6 BONEPRESSED
aight enough suifuel, are you overweight, how often do you fap? Whats your diet like (deadass)

aight enough suifuel, are you overweight, how often do you fap? Whats your diet like (deadass)
@ShawarmaFilth idk why you're talking with this retarded larper tbh

Slightly overweight, fap 2-3 times a week but i try to keep it a minimum, diet is very good, lots of meat fish dairy and fruits.

Funny to say when whites are the most pedos statistically you fucking dumbass
nah we muslims are definitely more into children lol, ill admit it

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
Slightly overweight, fap 2-3 times a week but i try to keep it a minimum, diet is very good, lots of meat fish dairy and fruits.
dont fap, lose weight fucking fat shit, look in the mirror you ugly piece of shit, you have erectile dysfunction thats why your dick is small stop eating fish mercury is clogging up your balls you shitskin

@Autismcel muhammad had a small dick jesus mogs him, convert back moggstianity brother.

dont fap, lose weight fucking fat shit, look in the mirror you ugly piece of shit, you have erectile dysfunction thats why your dick is small stop eating fish mercury is clogging up your balls you shitskin
I’m not even fat tho lol bp stays the same, i dont have ED

although i do have marfans syndrome so that might be why my dick is as big as it is

overweight is fat, 20-25bmi for ideal eq
Okay but i dont have ed, bmi is bs it doesnt account for everything, but yes i’m not “lean”

8x6 isn't ideal. It's just a nice sounding number, that's literally it. It's why women select for 6 feet far more than 5'11 despite both being nearly the same exact thing. You have to consider that the human sociological perspective can influence them to certain acts or preferences due to our bandwagonistic nature.