is 9000mg of glutathione enough?

selfhating ethnic

selfhating ethnic

Cant stop coping
I just bought a Nebuilar to inhale the glutathione wont self inject until I have the money
IMG 20240815 013215
IMG 20240815 013328

I am also getting color contacts since I have disgusting t50 brown eyes
I'm even making my hair straight now by brushing down my curls

It won't be absorbed good anyway, you just wasted your money
If you want to boost glutathione in your body you should take MSM and NAC

It won't be absorbed good anyway, you just wasted your money
If you want to boost glutathione in your body you should take MSM and NAC
dude I am taking glutathione to light my skin taking NAC is just a waste of money because they only come in pill form
miring iq tho

Injecting glutathione is much more effective

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and selfhating ethnic
you're going to look weird if you try too hard to not look like ur pheno

• +1
Reactions: selfhating ethnic
dude I am taking glutathione to light my skin taking NAC is just a waste of money because they only come in pill form
miring iq tho
Nac also come in powder form , I am saying that it would be optimal to whiten your skin by taking those because the Glutathione you are taking will not be absorbed well , check this thread It will help you

he doesnt look uncanny because of his skin color it cuz he got his nose fucked
its a combination of a lot of things but his contacts and makeup that makes him look whiter makes him look strange

Nac also come in powder form , I am saying that it would be optimal to whiten your skin by taking those because the Glutathione you are taking will not be absorbed well , check this thread It will help you
I already tried NAC and it didn't work when I tried to dissolve it with my nebulizer cup to make it clear to inhale

I already tried NAC and it didn't work when I tried to dissolve it with my nebulizer cup to make it clear to inhale
Then you should go hydroquinone+tret+SPF
Nac alone won't work

What is it supposed to do ?
it is an easier method of trying to light your skin if you don't want to take the pills since the pills don't bypass your stomach

mirin relevant username

• +1
Reactions: selfhating ethnic
I've already purchased a large bag of glutathione and don't want it to go to waste. Taking glutathione does work
you can see many results on YouTube. Another reason I don't like NAC is because of the nasty taste.

Then you should go hydroquinone+tret+SPF
Nac alone won't work
you cleary don't know what youre taking about because when you take NAC/glutathione with a nebulizer you will have to make it a certain way for you to inhale it

Guys what about glutathione for eye lightening?

I saw some dude's reply on a post saying "glutathione is the only legit way to ligthen your eye color blablabla"
I did hear it can lighten your eyes, but idk man it's your choice if you want to risk it by getting the glutathione eye drops

you cleary don't know what youre taking about because when you take NAC/glutathione with a nebulizer you will have to make it a certain way for you to inhale it
who's talking about inhaling it loool , ik what i am talking about you're just doing some retarded bullshit that wont work
ffs just take hydroquinone

who's talking about inhaling it loool , ik what i am talking about you're just doing some retarded bullshit that wont work
ffs just take hydroquinone
jfl nigga cant you not read Look at my thread this is about inhaling glutathione fucking sped lol what an absolute dumbass
idc about your faggot advice retard will start injecting myself anyways

jfl nigga cant you not read Look at my thread this is about inhaling glutathione fucking sped lol what an absolute dumbass
idc about your faggot advice retard will start injecting myself anyways
arguing with you is a waste of time , i wont get down to your level , do whatever you want