Deleted member 8165

bad eyebrow plucker according to makingithappen

• +1
Reactions: xdxdxnice1
Yes but hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and Warlow
im on 500 kcal diet rn tbh
just eating 200gr chicken breast with some tomato and single egg to fulfill all macros and micros

its indeed doable just eat 500gr chicken breast it fills your tummy tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Bewusst, Deleted member 8165 and 1 other person
yeah ive done it here and there, try to just one meal a day, or have very lean sliced meat like turkey or something, where you can snack on a single peice here and there, its like less than 25 cals per peice of sliced turkey u buy in a package

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165
Why tf dont u eat normal(only good and healthy food), and exercise a lot? U will get way better results.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 8165 and inceletto
i’m on one atm and the headaches are crazy. i want even eating that much before (around 1900 calories). but it’s all worth it for the leanmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and Deleted member 6873
just fast, no need to anorexiamaxx

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie and Deleted member 8165
do one meal a day. you will get used to it and you'll feel better and lose weight

• +1
or just fast weekends and eat 1500 kcal weekdays 500x5=2500kcal 2000kcal(probably)x2=4000 kcal almost 1 kg fat loss a week

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 8165
stfu and eat 1500 -2000 calories which keeps you full. eat lots of veggies like lettuce, spinach, tomatoes, onions, broccoli, mushrooms,etc
eat fruits like strawberries, blueberries, watermelon, mangoes, muskmelon etc.
eat eggs everyday in breakfast, either sunny side up or omelette,
eat carbs in breakfast, either oats or wheat bread.
do 30-minute moderate cardio every day empty stomach which will burn 400+ calories

if you wanna cut fast, do intermittent fasting and always skip breakfast and lunch ( not recommended for someone under 18)

stick to a diet which you will eat and make it a routine, make an open diet not strict, so you can customize whenever you want.

fat loss and building muscle is a long term process. it takes time. its a routine. you cant do it overnight or even in a month.
all you need is a routine and consistency, and it will eventually happen.
unless you are a gook, you need double consistency.

Not hard at all, I do stimulants all day and barely eat one meal a day.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
im on 500 kcal diet rn tbh
just eating 200gr chicken breast with some tomato and single egg to fulfill all macros and micros

its indeed doable just eat 500gr chicken breast it fills your tummy tbh

This is dumb asf eat like 300 calories below your maintenance and do a bit of cardio a week

eating that low is going to tank your metabolism and you’re not going to lose A LOT of muscle and not much fat

This is dumb asf eat like 300 calories below your maintenance and do a bit of cardio a week

eating that low is going to tank your metabolism and you’re not going to lose A LOT of muscle and not much fat
:lul:
you dont even deserve jfl react

• Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • Woah
Coping about what? Jfl

you’re the fatty here:lul:
im 71kg %15 retard, keep coping for me its only 3 weeks until i roidmaxx jfl

• Woah
I apologise for trying to help you faggot
nigga you think you are high and mighty and so sure of yourself knowing all dieting shit? ive been searching this long before you were born retard. im just trying to reach 68 kg fast as possible so i can roidmaxx easily without aromatosing.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5818
nigga you think you are high and mighty and so sure of yourself knowing all dieting shit? ive been searching this long before you were born retard. im just trying to reach 68 kg fast as possible so i can roidmaxx easily without aromatosing.
Caged

watch the video bro

• +1
Reactions: deer
Caged

watch the video bro
brb to my ignore list with your toothpick body faggot, remind me in 8 month so i can mog your twink body to hell

• Woah
brb to my ignore list with your toothpick body faggot, remind me in 8 month so i can mog your twink body to hell
I mog your body from pure height anyway brah

You’re a manlet when I’m 6’2, I won the race before you even set off :feelswhy:

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: deer and balding17yomanletcel
I mog your body from pure height anyway brah

You’re a manlet when I’m 6’2, I won the race before you even set off :feelswhy:
you probably overestimate yourself and 5"6 irl jfl@ you subhuman

• Woah
You are ignoring content by this member. Show ignored content
6845E1AC 54E4 4195 A97F 4F34FA5BC1DA

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and Deleted member 5818
Prob doable, but incredibly hard to get your macros. Like what can u eat except chicken and vitamin pill?

• +1
If you have health in mind then just do 500kcal deficit. If you dont give a fuck then go full fast, yohimbine HCL, caffeine or stronger stuff. I remember reading that the super low calories diet is basically worse than full blown fasting.

• +1