Is a 6"6 low htn 22inch bidelt lean muscluar a cl or higher

user123456

user123456

Master

• +1
Reactions: Aspiemogger
idk probably depends on the pheno but id say strong chadlite irl

Henry cavill pheno is the one i think have normies think i look like him
north atlantid? probably chad then because it's one of the most versatile phenos, it appeals to basically every type of foid because of it being masculine but also having almond eyes which are high trust and also good coloring (blue eyes, white skin, dark hair)

north atlantid? probably chad then because it's one of the most versatile phenos, it appeals to basically every type of foid because of it being masculine but also having almond eyes which are high trust and also good coloring (blue eyes, white skin, dark hair)
I have all those traits execpt blue eyes

I have all those traits execpt blue eyes
meh doesn't matter that much, the main part about it is having masculine features balanced out with a high trust cute eye area (not prey eyes tho, only almond)

meh doesn't matter that much, the main part about it is having masculine features balanced out with a high trust cute eye area (not prey eyes tho, only almond)
yeah i wide fhwr square jaw and almond eyes with thick low set brows dark hair with white skin

this a literal Chad IRL effectively speaking

you will see someone 6'6 once in a lifetime, even rarer one with a good face, rarer still a lean fit one

this a literal Chad IRL effectively speaking

you will see someone 6'6 once in a lifetime, even rarer one with a good face, rarer still a lean fit one
I feel like a htn most of the time is due to my lack of ntnes or that i bosted my looks from bloated ltn to lean low htn in 2 months using osterine