Is a big muscular ass on a guy attractive?

B

BetterUnborn

Silver
I have a big butt

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21297

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
I have one too, but I try to cover it with long jackets or shirts if I can.
i have an ok one but woman like to slap it lmao

• +1
Girls always try to grab my ass during missionary jfl

a special ed girl that was in my middle school slapped my butt because i also have a big butt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519
Girls always try to grab my ass during missionary jfl
incel @Pendejo told me its gay and girls don't like well developed glutes on men
i think I will like listen to his virgin ass instead

if you dont like ass, male or female, you're not human, EVERYONE LIKES ASS

Dont cover it dumass
i have an ok one but woman like to slap it lmao
Mine's around this big, very similar shape:

A couple of girls (and two fags) used to point it out, but I didn't want to draw attention to it so I started to wear long jackets over them.
I decided recently I needed better-fitting trousers as I usually wear slightly oversized ones, so I bought well-fitted chinos. The IOIs I got from girls (that aren't my type) and older women at work increased, so I made sure to detract from that attention I wore a light jumper on top. I just wanted to concentrate.

View attachment 1853433
A couple of girls (and two fags) used to point it out, but I didn't want to draw attention to it so I started to wear long jackets over them.
I decided recently I needed better-fitting trousers as I usually wear slightly oversized ones, so I bought well-fitted chinos. The IOIs I got from girls at work increased, so I made sure to detract from that attention I wore a light jumper on top.
Dude you are fucking blessed dont cover it!

• Love it
View attachment 1853433
I decided recently I needed better-fitting trousers as I usually wear slightly oversized ones, so I bought well-fitted chinos. The IOIs I got from girls (that aren't my type) and older women at work increased, so I made sure to detract from that attention I wore a light jumper on top. I just wanted to concentrate.
That’s every girls dream to have (meaning on them) not sure if they’re attracted to it

• +1
Dude you are fucking blessed dont cover it!
Usually I do with a light jumper (we don't wear suit jackets at my workplace) if we don't have to wear their uniform on that day. I don't like drawing attention to myself IRL so that's why I cover it up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519
That’s every girls dream to have (meaning on them) not sure if they’re attracted to it
I got some IOIs from some girls I am not attracted to, and older women. The latter group is the most receptive to me.

I was at a sea and this one girl told me i have bigger ass than most girls here xd (im not fat)

Last edited:
  • Woah
I was at a sea and this one girl told me i have bigger ass dont most girls here xd (im not fat)
What's your bf% and your frame like?
View attachment 1853433