Is a bodycount of 80 considered high for a 25 year old man?

ascension124

ascension124

RTT + Height + NT = IRL Slayer
Title

Lets say hes like HTN

• +1
Reactions: illusivespirits
Would you consider this man successful with women

Nah super low

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, PlayersGetPlayed, future slavic chad and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
Yes, very

I would say that with 100 you already got enough sex for a lifetime, time to focus on other higher things

I dont have anything against you but we can agree to disagree on this. Also part of me feels your very young
Im 32 and have like 100 slays. out of the ten thousand women ive asked ive only got 100. thats very low

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, Xangsane, future slavic chad and 1 other person
Man whore that makes foids have ego by getting with them tbh

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and TechnoBoss
Low cuz the LTBs don't count

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Im 32 and have like 100 slays. out of the ten thousand women ive asked ive only got 100. thats very low
Thats not low tbh your'e like top 1% statistically. If it feels low to you thats diff

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Low cuz the LTBs don't count
My actual laycount is 180 and its all MTB-HTBs most girls I slayed were a weak HTB which is around my looksmatch since Im HTN. But my friend told me 80 or so is a good number to tell girls

It makes sense like since I'm a HTN most girls Ill slay will be the same level or lower so MTB-HTB

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and cooldude1231
  • JFL
My actual laycount is 180 and its all MTB-HTBS most girls I slayed were a weak HTB which is around my looksmatch since Im HTN. But my friend told me 80 or so is a good number to tell girls
Pathetic subhumans

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and ascension124
Body count of 20 is high for 25 year old man.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, ShowerMaxxing and tombradylover
Body count of 20 is high for 25 year old man.
Its high even for a Chad? Im like a HTN with 190 I feel I have way more lays than most Chads and most of my quality is MTB+ so its not bad

It’s high even for a Chad? Im like a HTN with 190 I feel I have way more lays than most Chads and most of my quality is MTB+ so its not bad
Not for a Chad for an average man.

Its very high but not super high for a GL dude who has never been in a relationship

My bodycount was around 55 by the time I was 25 and that’s only because I spent years in an LTR and then suffered health issues at 23 that I’m still dealing with today which drastically reduced my level of slaying

Had I not been in an LTR for multiple years and not sufferred health complications I would probably be around 80-100 slays by 25 as well

So yeah it’s not crazy for a slayer or a horny Chad but it definitely WAY higher than the average person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Xangsane, ascension124 and 1 other person
wow 80 foids ruined by chad

• JFL
Its very high but not super high for a GL dude who has never been in a relationship

My bodycount was around 55 by the time I was 25 and that’s only because I spent years in an LTR and then suffered health issues at 23 that I’m still dealing with today which drastically reduced my level of slaying

Had I not been in an LTR for multiple years and not sufferred health complications I would probably be around 80-100 slays by 25 as well

So yeah it’s not crazy for a slayer or a horny Chad but it definitely WAY higher than the average person
Yeah but what if he lost his virginity at 21

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie

I hope you fix your health issues man

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie

For me I had one laycount until 22 and then started slaying. So I only slayed for 3 years.

• +1
For me I had one laycount until 22 and then started slaying. So I only slayed for 3 years.
Well depending on how GL you are and how much free time you have, you can easily rack up 50+ bodies in 3 years.

I left high school with a bodycount of 6 and then slayed sporadically for the next couple of years while I lived with my parents. When I finally moved out to live on my own is when I started to properly slay but then I got into an LTR and then shortly after the LTR I got these health issues, so most of my count was done in short bursts in a relatively short amount of time.

I had to move back in with my mom after my health issues but was able to get benefits from the government so I moved back out and immediately slayed 6 more chicks in the first 2 months, and that’s while feeling terrible, looking a lot worse, having worse game and overall not being as mogger as I used to be. When I was healthy I could easily pull 6 chicks in the span of 2 weeks if not less depending on my free time.

Last edited:
  • +1
Very low when you think about it. There's 365 days in a year so if you can't fuck a new girl regularly then you're just incel af. If you don't fuck at least 300 women a year you're incel

• JFL
Well depending on how GL you are and how much free time you have, you can easily rack up 50+ bodies in 3 years.

I left high school with a bodycount of 6 and then slayed sporadically for the next couple of years while I lived with my parents. When I finally moved out to live on my own is when I started to properly slay but then I got into an LTR and then shortly after the LTR I got these health issues, so most of my count was done in short bursts in a relatively short amount of time.

I had to move back in with my mom after my health issues but was able to get benefits from the government so I moved back out and immediately slayed 6 more chicks in the first 2 months, and that’s while feeling terrible, looking a lot worse, having worse game and overall not being as mogger as I used to be. When I was healthy I could easily pull 6 chicks in the span of 2 weeks if not less depending on my free time.
Damn I can’t get 6 in 2 weeks. Where do you live

I could do it with tinder if I ran a lot of volume. What’s your looks level
I’ve never been rated but I’ve always been considered handsome by people. For example I get told a lot that I should model, I did model with an agency for a short period of time (the agency had a couple PSL gods mentioned in this forum signed to it) but it wasn’t a super popular agency, got called handsome a lot growing up, get called handsome by strangers pretty often, got called a catfish on Tinder a lot when I used it, have been approached by woman for my looks on a variety of occasions, have had very easy lays due to my looks (ie: on various occasions women have mentioned that my looks were a primary reason for sleeping with me) Had an audition for a very popular reality TV show involving GL dudes, etc, etc. if I was to rate myself I would say I’m chadlite but again I’ve never been rated so I can’t say for sure.

• +1
Reactions: ascension124
Title

Lets say hes like HTN
If it's for a man then he will be praised if anything and a good amount of women will think he is the real deal and has major experience

Its high even for a Chad? Im like a HTN with 190 I feel I have way more lays than most Chads and most of my quality is MTB+ so its not bad
Chads ironically tend to have lower body counts than HTN gymmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and ascension124

t. tyrone

I’ve never been rated but I’ve always been considered handsome by people. For example I get told a lot that I should model, I did model with an agency for a short period of time (the agency had a couple PSL gods mentioned in this forum signed to it) but it wasn’t a super popular agency, got called handsome a lot growing up, get called handsome by strangers pretty often, got called a catfish on Tinder a lot when I used it, have been approached by woman for my looks on a variety of occasions, have had very easy lays due to my looks (ie: on various occasions women have mentioned that my looks were a primary reason for sleeping with me) Had an audition for a very popular reality TV show involving GL dudes, etc, etc. if I was to rate myself I would say I’m chadlite but again I’ve never been rated so I can’t say for sure.
Why are you here

Chads ironically tend to have lower body counts than HTN gymmaxxed
I feel my look is very typical for someone with a high laycount. Usually like RTT type guys

When I was at 80 laycount I felt insecure and felt I needed to be successful with women. I didn’t feel I was successful despite it

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane