is a car really cope?

Muad'Dib

Muad'Dib

i must win
@Gengar @HarrierDuBois @WishIwasChico YA BOI IS BACK, i don’t really wanna discuss anything to do with looks anymore cause it makes me sick with body dysmorphia and then i lose my whole day obsessing over my looks (i still am actively looksmaxxing tho, i am addicted to tryin to improve myself) i just thought to keep in touch with if (when!) i might come to the countries where you live for a vacation to meet up

so what do you think about carmaxxing? i am 20 and still in uni, like 35-40% of students have cars

should i get an audi A5 from like 2020

IMG 2958
IMG 2959

this one will cost like 30-35k with the import tax

FYI will probably have to push my parents a lot even to get the audi, but we need a new car, and my dad has put a limit of 25k for a car

or is the whole carmaxxing thing cope?

my dream car is a porsche cayaman like this one, it will cost me 60k jfl

IMG 2957
IMG 2956

also the tiktok new fags are the dumbest fucking people can’t stand them only based threads are from 2020 and earlier fuck the state this forum has come to

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Bro i’d buy a new car if gas didn’t cost so much rn…

• +1
Reactions: Muad'Dib
Biggest waste of Money imo. You should only Drive such a car if you need It for your Job and/or your employer pays for it

• +1
people on here think you need a ferrari or its over

the whole point of the car-pill is that you have the freedom to go anywhere and whenever you want to, hence allowing you to meet or pick up women on time

and for this, you just need a decent looking car that works and gets you from point a to b

public transport is not cool

• +1
Reactions: kanderior, Deleted member 51465, Muad'Dib and 1 other person
Bro i’d buy a new car if gas didn’t cost so much rn…
yeah cars have expenses, do you live in the us? i live in europe so everything either way is with a walkable distance so gas wouldn’t cost as much as for example the us where everything is far away

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Biggest waste of Money imo. You should only Drive such a car if you need It for your Job and/or your employer pays for it
very true but to attract females you deff need a car

people on here think you need a ferrari or its over

the whole point of the car-pill is that you have the freedom to go anywhere and whenever you want to, hence allowing you to meet or pick up women on time

and for this, you just need a decent looking car that works and gets you from point a to b

public transport is not cool
what would a decent looking car be in these times? you think that audi is good enough? show some examples pls?

• +1
yeah cars has expenses, do you live in the us? i live in europe so everything either way is with a walkable distance so gas wouldn’t cost as much as for example the us where everything is far away
im in europe too, but that makes no sense.

You’d buy a car and then walk to places??

• +1
what would a decent looking car be in these times? you think that audi is good enough? show some examples pls?
Audi and BMW.

Audi is better since BMW has too many problems.

• +1
im in europe too, but that makes no sense.

You’d buy a car and then walk to places??
no i mean there isn’t much distance to drive to hence gas wouldn’t cost as much as the us

• +1
It’scope I have a 40k Mercedes and women don’t give a shit about it. I’m getting rid of it next month

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Muad'Dib and PseudoMaxxer
no girl i have ever gone out with ever cared about what car i drive

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mr Test and Muad'Dib
Audi and BMW.

Audi is better since BMW has too many problems.
i like audi’s too, bmw makes cool cars but it attracts low class people so thats why i don’t want it that much

• +1
It’scope I have a 40k Mercedes and women don’t give a shit about it. I’m getting rid of it next month
damn bhai rlly why? i mean i get it if women don’t care but driving a benz is a nice either way

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
no bro, your car is a big SMV boost

• Hmm...
no bro, your car is a big SMV boost
Girls will ghost me and go fuck a guy that’s doesn’t drive bro. Girls have told me they don’t give a shit repeatedly about my car and just if he’s hot

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: lebronjames23, Mr Test, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
i like audi’s too, bmw makes cool cars but it attracts low class people so thats why i don’t want it that much
I would buy BMW only because it breaks down everytime you use it.

Look up some vids, people are saying that every time something goes off and they need to spend loads to get it fix.

• +1
damn bhai rlly why? i mean i get it if women don’t care but driving a benz is a nice either way
Ye bro women don’t give a shit one bit they just care if you’re hot

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lebronjames23, PseudoMaxxer and Muad'Dib
Girls will ghost me and go fuck a guy that’s doesn’t drive bro. Girls have told me they don’t give a shit repeatedly about my car and just if he’s hot
True, obviously looks are everything but I guess having a nice car is a plus…no?

• +1
  • Love it
True, obviously looks are everything but I guess having a nice car is a plus…no?
Not for women in the UK no. They don’t give a shit imo.

Maybe in less wealthier countries yes but here they don’t care

• So Sad
Not for women in the UK no. They don’t give a shit imo.

Maybe in less wealthier countries yes but here they don’t care
damn, my dream would be to own a BMW or mercedes just to flex.

but I would expect most girls not giving a fuck tbh, you’re right.

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Muad'Dib
Yes bhai how is life?
the same really i haven’t done anything new lol, i created my account again to keep in touch with you guys, ya know i might come to the uk at the end of this year for a little vacation, we should deff meet up, how have you been?

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and PseudoMaxxer
the same really i haven’t done anything new lol, i created my account again to keep in touch with you guys, ya know i might come to the uk at the end of this year for a little vacation, we should deff meet up, how have you been?
Yes bro I am down for that and ok bhai tbh just rotted really jfl

• +1
even older women dont care
damn i am dumbfounded, maybe its because i live in the balkans and it seems here the do care a bit more

• +1
Reactions: Mr Test
@WishIwasChico damn bhai you really made me think about getting a new car, what do you think about the car my dad has, is it good enough for just having a car?
IMG 2961
IMG 2960

its like this one

• +1
@Gengar @HarrierDuBois @WishIwasChico YA BOI IS BACK, i don’t really wanna discuss anything to do with looks anymore cause it makes me sick with body dysmorphia and then i lose my whole day obsessing over my looks (i still am actively looksmaxxing tho, i am addicted to tryin to improve myself) i just thought to keep in touch with if (when!) i might come to the countries where you live for a vacation to meet up

so what do you think about carmaxxing? i am 20 and still in uni, like 35-40% of students have cars

should i get an audi A5 from like 2020

View attachment 2801015View attachment 2801016

this one will cost like 30-35k with the import tax

FYI will probably have to push my parents a lot even to get the audi, but we need a new car, and my dad has put a limit of 25k for a car

or is the whole carmaxxing thing cope?

my dream car is a porsche cayaman like this one, it will cost me 60k jfl

View attachment 2801010View attachment 2801009
also the tiktok new fags are the dumbest fucking people can’t stand them only based threads are from 2020 and earlier fuck the state this forum has come to
I think getting a car does improve your chances of getting hoes, especially if its a special or expensive looking car

• +1
I think getting a car does improve your chances of getting hoes, especially if its a special or expensive looking car
yeah but return on investment is so low you have to put like 50k for a cool expensive looking car, that money might be better spent on something else, like for example an apartment would be better ngl

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
yeah but return on investment is so low you have to put like 50k for a cool expensive looking car, that money might be better spent on something else, like for example an apartment would be better ngl
You can also get "special" looking cars for cheaper dude. Like some BMW's or JDM cars

• +1
what do you mean by cope? do you not remember ??
AHA

its not a cope trust. ITS BETTER THAN traveling with bus.:p

• So Sad
Ye that’s more than enough
yeah bhai ngl you changed my mind today fuck a new car, gonna tell my dad to take a walk im driving the golf for now on jfl

• Love it
yeah bhai ngl you changed my mind today fuck a new car, gonna tell my dad to take a walk im driving the golf for now on jfl
Yes bro fuck the new car looks is everything

• +1
modern car designs look so garbage

having the latest car isn’t necessarily a halo

i’m a truecel lookswise but the amount of attention i’ve gotten from random women on the street only because of my subaru impreza car from 2006 is creepy

i’ve had stranger hoes yell out at me and wave at me, i literally can’t believe it myself

as long as your car looks neat, polished, well painted and isn’t a hatchback car… you’re good to go

ideally you need a sedan styled car like mine because that’s what cars should look like imo

suvs are for oldcels with families so don’t bother getting that style of a car unless you go for camping often

audi cars are good

even though i own a rallying car with a slightly modern design, i don’t like my own car that much and i dont like most modern cars too simply because of the curvy designs

the car you posted in the OP looks fine, audis are cool, just make sure your car is well painted, polished and devoid of scratches ideally

you can drive a cheap car, but if your car looks well maintained and glossy, you won’t have an issue

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mr Test and Muad'Dib
Welcome back, good sir. I think carmaxxing is legit, but you will attract superficial sloots this way.

• Woah