Is a crossbite a valid reason to get bimax?

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
So my teeth align differently on both sides of my mouth, which causes me to have an asymmetrical jaw I think, and I am also recessed. On one side when I run my finger across my teeth, they feel smooth and aligned, but on the other side the top ones stick out over the bottom ones except for in the back. Would an orthodontist recommend I get bimax for this?

Also, I’m not even sure it is a crossbite due to my mom never taking me to the dentist as a kid, so it’s my best guess, could this just be a simple malocclusion that braces can fix? Or is it crossbite? I feel like this must have had a role in my poor facial development

Attachments

• DC88993D-A066-4810-81ED-63FAA0804F11.jpeg
    DC88993D-A066-4810-81ED-63FAA0804F11.jpeg
    379.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 96F57D3B-1101-46B5-A115-D7D3DACD7E57.jpeg
    96F57D3B-1101-46B5-A115-D7D3DACD7E57.jpeg
    418.2 KB · Views: 0
i have same thing and an overbite lmao :feelswhy:

really its my lower jaw thats my recessed, i have a regular palate and non-recessed maxilla

i have same thing and an overbite lmao :feelswhy:
how much of an ovverbite? i have a very slight one on my 2 front teeth, idk if its even considered overbite

is this crossbite though?

I have a crossbite also and my symmetry is decent

orthodontic treatment following with bimax is your ultimate cure.
Yeah I'ma get bimax if I need it for my teeth but if not then I'ma just get genio and smash my cheekbones lol. That complications shit earlier scared me ngl, still down to get it but only if I need it or would benefit from it.

• JFL
Reactions: randomvanish and bogii
Yeah I'ma get bimax if I need it for my teeth but if not then I'ma just get genio and smash my cheekbones lol. That complications shit earlier scared me ngl, still down to get it but only if I need it or would benefit from it.
I thought you were chad inside :feelsbadman:

good luck bone smashing your maxilla

I thought you were chad inside :feelsbadman:

good luck bone smashing your maxilla
i am chad inside :feelswah:

but genio would do the same thing as bimax for me since bimax doesn't give forward growth in maxila or zygos, or at least in the pics ive seen it hasn't been noticeable, if you can link some pics where it does that send me them cuz I don't see much in the after photos except more projection in lower third

i am chad inside :feelswah:

but genio would do the same thing as bimax for me since bimax doesn't give forward growth in maxila or zygos, or at least in the pics ive seen it hasn't been noticeable, if you can link some pics where it does that send me them cuz I don't see much in the after photos except more projection in lower third

should have ogre maxxed tho tbh, now he looks like cuckold
yea he should have gotten more advancement tbh but idk much about bimax, just know that it ascends hard but is invasive af

yea he should have gotten more advancement tbh but idk much about bimax, just know that it ascends hard but is invasive af
I'm fine with it being invasive I just don't want anything to go wrong, I would kill myself tbh

• Woah
Reactions: bogii
well i wouldnt kill myself but i would moneymaxx and live the rest of my life in thailand fucking beautiful gooks and never speak to anyone from my past life due to embarrassment

well i wouldnt kill myself but i would moneymaxx and live the rest of my life in thailand fucking beautiful gooks and never speak to anyone from my past life due to embarrassment
Hannatv GIF by Amazon Prime Video