Is a giga cope

D

Deleted member 20848

Victim of the current society| islammaxxing
It’s funny how they say women are incapable of loving. Brother they are incapable of loving you. (Took that from a video of Incel tv

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, jojoyou, Deleted member 21735 and 4 others
women never love the individual, they love the species, and do whats best for their offspring

i saw that vid and i disagree, they are incapable of unconditional love and thats a blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22639
Muh women’s love is conditional where as men love unconditionally. That doesn’t explain women cheating on their rich men for a chad. There is not a single power that can beat the affection that physical attractiveness creates

women never love the individual, they love the species, and do whats best for their offspring
Which is genetics. Not your confidence or personality

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
why do white women have kids with ugly bbcs

i saw that vid and i disagree, they are incapable of unconditional love and thats a blackpill
TLDR

Ok explain tom brady and every other gigachad divorced

Which is genetics. Not your confidence or personality
water, dna is what matters for survival, personality or confidence ar abstract man-made concepts, seems like you are a retard new to the blackpill rehearsing everything you liistened from faceandLMS
why do white women have kids with ugly bbcs
they want their kids to be hung black BVLLS

I hate women

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx and Deleted member 20848
Women are incapable of what incel faggots on here define as “love”

Look faggot, men and women experience emotions and attraction differently.

Men when they fall in love their brains are like: “I MUST PROTECT THIS WOMAN AT ALL COST I MUST PROVIDE LOYALTY TO HER AND THE FAMILY”

Women: “OMG HE WILL MAKE GOOD LOOKING CHILDREN PLUS HE HAS RESOURCES SO I CAN LIVE IN COMFORT. WAIT YOU INJURED NOW?YOU LOST JOB? OMG BIG DICK TOMMY CALLED ME AGAIN SHOULD I PICK UP NOW?”

If you don’t get this explanation let me fuck you in your stupid mouth.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Amexmaxx, Dystopian and Deleted member 20848

Men when they fall in love their brains are like: “I MUST PROTECT THIS WOMAN AT ALL COST I MUST PROVIDE LOYALTY TO HER AND THE FAMILY”

Women: “OMG HE WILL MAKE GOOD LOOKING CHILDREN PLUS HE HAS RESOURCES SO I CAN LIVE IN COMFORT. WAIT YOU INJURED NOW?YOU LOST JOB? OMG BIG DICK TOMMY CALLED ME AGAIN SHOULD I PICK UP NOW?”

Why so angry? We literally share the same opinions

I
water, dna is what matters for survival, personality or confidence ar abstract man-made concepts, seems like you are a retard new to the blackpill rehearsing everything you liistened from faceandLMS

they want their kids to be hung black BVLLS
have been in this community for over a year now. Just love repeating Blackpill bombs here after seeing all the proof in my daily life

Why so angry? We literally share the same opinions
I’m just taking a massive shit and late for work so this is how I deal with it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20848 and Dystopian
Unconditional love doesn’t exist anywhere and is a bluepilled cope.

Brother they are incapable of loving you. (Took that from a video of Incel tv
Did you see the video he made about that asian foid who’s white boyfriend cheated on her after she gave him her kidney jfl. And she still tried to take him back after he cheated and he ended up dumping her.

If that isn’t “love” then what is? Niggas in 2022 still coping as if love is some magical thing when in reality it’s just physical attraction.

If a female is attracted enough to you she will give you her kidney and let you cheat on her and she will forgive you LMAO

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1

this
The Rock Applause GIF

thats why i say women dont ¨love¨as the definition of it the individual

• +1
Reactions: tallnegga

You’re still coping. Foids will provide for you and protect you if you’re chad. Chads can literally have battle harems of women at his beck and call.

But for you I’m sorry you’ll have to get your money up incel.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
this
The Rock Applause GIF

thats why i say women dont ¨love¨as the definition of it the individual

It’s always opportunistic with them, so be opportunistic yourself. If a better option comes along cheat.

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
You’re still coping. Foids will provide for you and protect you if you’re chad. Chads can literally have battle harems of women at his beck and call.

But for you I’m sorry you’ll have to get your money up incel.

True average foids will provide for chad because his genes are way out of her league. A Stacy will never provide for a broke chad. A chad does not want to be in a ltr with average foid.