Is a good eye area due to a robust face?

Deleted member 3593

Deleted member 3593

Mistral
I initially thought eye area was 100% hereditary but I'm starting to think it's just eye color that is. I noticed people who those deep, beady eyes also have very robust features like forward growth, brow ridge, high set cheekbones, strong defined mandible that protrudes etc. So really isnt a good eye area a good indicator of overall facial development? This leads me to think "baby soft eyes" are due to the overall face being smaller or boneless giving this effect (making the eyes look bigger than they actually) because those features didnt expand and grow.

A protruding browridge would hood your upper eyes, good zygos/cheekbones give under eye support, forward growth of the maxilla prevents the bagginess look eyes have which I guess in turn is causing the eyes to protrude giving the cuck eye look.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195 and thickdickdaddy27
Orb kinda defies the robust features thing (as do a lot of "prettyboys")

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
It's over for my baby soft eyes jfl

My eye area is dogshit. But me my sister and Father pretty much have identical eye areas

You should see it like this. The way your entire face looks depends on the bones and the soft tissue in your skull. With correct posture the face grows in an optimal way: symmetrical, good eye support, strong jaws and cheekbones. It's all correlated. If you don't believe me try to find people with great forward growth and shitty eye areas.

And who said that forward growth and robust face is not hereditary?

And who said that forward growth and robust face is not hereditary?

I always thought a large sum of it was proper upbringing (nutrition, sleeping right, good oral posture, etc).

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I always thought a large sum of it was proper upbringing (nutrition, sleeping right, good oral posture, etc).

Ramirez life destroy all this...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
Ramirez life destroy all this...

being ramirez must have been dopamine-heaven. So DOM u can just pump and dump anyone and have ONS nonstop.
this or death imo

• +1
being ramirez must have been dopamine-heaven. So DOM u can just pump and dump anyone and have ONS nonstop.
View attachment 252651 this or death imo

I only need one single surgery to ascend and look like him.

Wraparound Ramirez implant

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3593 and Deleted member 2227
View attachment 252651 this or death imo

I also can say that things like mouthbreathing have a big genetic factor, since in most causes is because of respiratory allergies.

About sleeping, nutrition etc... I can say that maybe have a big effect in skin...

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie and Deleted member 3593
No:

3850.jpg

rexfeatures-10074814km.jpg

• +1