Is a happy life actually better than revenge?

tallnegga

tallnegga

Kraken
If you had the option to show your enemies how successful you got or to cut their throats while looking them in the eyes which one is really better? Violent revenge is probably the most fulfilling thing a human being can feel

You answered the question yourself

You answered the question yourself
Yeah but I want to know what others think. Can’t just answer my own questions to everything or I’ll go insane

You can't be happy without revenge, so happy life without revenge is an oxymoron.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, tallnegga, zura and 1 other person
It's about hurting what's dearest to their hearts.

• Love it
Reactions: tallnegga
I let go of muh revenge a long time ago, time will pass me by trying to show others my success instead of just living in the present and being happy

• Hmm...
Reactions: tallnegga
Revenge is only good for short term pleasure, it won't be long before you feel just as bad as you did before ascending if that was your motive

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Revenge is only good for short term pleasure, it won't be long before you feel just as bad as you did before ascending if that was your motive
That's BS. Revenge is everything. If you hurt the filth bad enough then you'll feel much better about you and your life.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
That's BS. Revenge is everything. If you hurt the filth bad enough then you'll feel much better about you and your life.
I get where you coming from but its not sustainable
In 20 years from now what good will mogging people who did you wrong?

I get where you coming from but its not sustainable
In 20 years from now what good will mogging people who did you wrong?
It feels better, I'm sure of it. People who are pretty antisocial like me don't "relax" or forgive and forget after someone has severely wronged us. We stay mad. It's something to do serotonin. I could get angry about something that happened to me years ago. The things I took revenge over are a lot easier to swallow and even feel gratifying at times.

• +1
Reactions: Rumpelshitskin and Deleted member 21467
Depends what the revenge is for

It feels better, I'm sure of it. People who are pretty antisocial like me don't "relax" or forgive and forget after someone has severely wronged us. We stay mad. It's something to do serotonin. I could get angry about something that happened to me years ago. The things I took revenge over are a lot easier to swallow and even feel gratifying at times.
Your just making your self more non-nt, its same shit as fapping and post nut clarity, it feels good until you finish.

Its your life choice to make

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Your just making your self more non-nt, its same shit as fapping and post nut clarity, it feels good until you finish.

Its your life choice to make
No, it feels good even years after. Not as euphoric as in that moments or the following days, but it does last. We're just 2 very different people.

• +1
Reactions: chrisN
No, it feels good even years after. Not as euphoric as in that moments or the following days, but it does last. We're just 2 very different people.
Fair enough, neither of us will ever know the right answer

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 22124
I let go of muh revenge a long time ago, time will pass me by trying to show others my success instead of just living in the present and being happy
Sounds like you're losing tbh. But I don't want CIA on my back. So, it's your choice.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278