is a high school diploma really worth it?

ask your counsuler to take online courses, finish up ur remaining credits needed for graduation online
yh i should probably do that but im too scared to
talk to my teacher about this JFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Holy shit, is this even a question? Go to school on Monday before you regret it your entire life you fucking moron. What’s feeling like shit in school for a few years compared to feeling like shit the rest of your entire life? Hey, if you don’t get this diploma you might as well kill yourself right now as your life would be over anyway. That’s all.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Peachy and Deleted member 2426
aren't u like 40 years old? wtf

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
  • So Sad
Reactions: rtssssy
tbh title. i've skipped school all week and the week before that . i either have to show up on monday or fail all my subjects i.e. not get a diploma
honestly it gives me so much anxiety whenever ppl, especially girls talk to me. i avoid eye contact at all costs and sometimes eat lunch in the bathroom stall just
to be alone. jfl whenever they ask me where ive been i lie and say i was in a meeting with the teacher.

tbh give me one good reason to stay in school. my motivation is on life support atm

Dude get money and then get surgery teenage love is a fucking meme FFS real slayers slay after they worked for it

Dude get money and then get surgery teenage love is a fucking meme FFS real slayers slay after they worked for it
i will when i win the eurojackpot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Life is nightmare with social anxiety, I feel u OP

Best thing to do is take drugs and go

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
oh. wow. you just cured my depression
maybe i have a reason to live now :feelshmm:

im 18 fuckface, 40 where???
idk man I just got tranny pedo vibes from your posts

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
stimulants help
Ritalin helps...
tbh title. i've skipped school all week and the week before that . i either have to show up on monday or fail all my subjects i.e. not get a diploma
honestly it gives me so much anxiety whenever ppl, especially girls talk to me. i avoid eye contact at all costs and sometimes eat lunch in the bathroom stall just
to be alone. jfl whenever they ask me where ive been i lie and say i was in a meeting with the teacher.

tbh give me one good reason to stay in school. my motivation is on life support atm
I have the same problem tbh. I've only gone three times in two weeks.
A big reason was because I was more interested in heightmaxxing but I also got depressed from being on this site and now I'm more disentisized to life then some guy running 600mcg of hexarelin daily for a month.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
no ded srs
are u on HRT or something?
[Method] Should I go back to the psych ward?
Next
Watch
[IMG alt="fukmylyf"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/0/331.jpg?1562653140[/IMG]
fukmylyf
Quantum

JoinedSep 24, 2018Messages1,949
Aug 2, 2019
September makes me want to kms. I think I'll hit a few more parties for the summer and then chimp out, maybe get arrested.

I really want to beat my psychiatrist to a bloody pulp though. It would make my life feel complete. This is all hypothetical of course 😇

Last edited: Aug 2, 2019

giphy.gif

+1 Reply
  • +1
Reactions:Vitruvian and BrettyBoy
september. how convenient

[Method] Should I go back to the psych ward?

Next
Watch
[IMG alt="fukmylyf"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/0/331.jpg?1562653140[/IMG]
fukmylyf
Quantum

JoinedSep 24, 2018Messages1,949
Aug 2, 2019
September makes me want to kms. I think I'll hit a few more parties for the summer and then chimp out, maybe get arrested.

I really want to beat my psychiatrist to a bloody pulp though. It would make my life feel complete. This is all hypothetical of course 😇

Last edited: Aug 2, 2019

giphy.gif

+1 Reply
Reactions:Vitruvian and BrettyBoy
september. how convenient
just for that I'm not going.

Is there a rule you can only miss a certain number of days or something? This is weird

just go to school you pussy and stop crying in the stalls or you'll smell like shit all day

why are you still replying faggot

Are you genuinely mentally challenged? Please use whatever little brain cells you have left after your glue huffing addiction to think a little bit before posting something as stupid as this again. Thanks and have a nice evening.

• +1
Reactions: Festrunk, Alexanderr and fukmylyf
yes.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
go to school tommorrow OP or your life is over

I don't even go to lunch to eat JFL, I studymaxx in the library. I know i will sit alone in lunch

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Alexanderr
Are you genuinely mentally challenged? Please use whatever little brain cells you have left before posting something as stupid as this again.

* posts this 1.5 days after viewing the thread
* posts this after replying 20 minutes ago

JFLLL what took you so long . junkiefag prob had to binge on pills before getting the balls to post this
dn rd all of it tho sososososad

keep crying op

Is there a rule you can only miss a certain number of days or something?
Of course there is. Isn’t this rule in all schools throughout the world?
Are you genuinely mentally challenged? Please use whatever little brain cells you have left after your glue huffing addiction to think a little bit before posting something as stupid as this again. Thanks and have a nice evening.
High IQ response.
* posts this 1.5 days after viewing the thread
* posts this after replying 20 minutes ago

JFLLL what took you so long . junkiefag prob had to binge on pills before getting the balls to post this
dn rd all of it tho sososososad
OP just go to school tomorrow you fucking retard.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
rent fucking free. no narcissistic tendencies for your face:/

meh. stating the obvious requires an iq of 70

dn rd didnt go
You’re really only fucking yourself over with this so whatever

If you don't show up on Monday, you'll be labeled as a retard low-lifer for the rest of your life.

JFL that's what happened to me.

Bad reputation in School= you'll forever be known as a LOW IQ Subhuman.

Of course there is. Isn’t this rule in all schools throughout the world?

High IQ response.

OP just go to school tomorrow you fucking retard.

You could get away with missing as much as you want in my schools so long as you went in for the exams

• Woah
Its the least requirement for being normal member of society.

You should do it

No

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope