Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Depends on how long. I'll think it's better to have a long mandible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9919, BradAniston and Deleted member 6401
Chad

• +1
Depends on how long. I'll think it's better to have a long mandible
It's 3.5-4 times the size of my philtrum. Looks really odd.

• +1
Depends on how long we're talking.

You can surgically shorten it though. It's commonly done in South Korea:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 11gaijin and Deleted member 39
Depends on how long we're talking.

You can surgically shorten it though. It's commonly done in South Korea:

Mine looks a lot like the mandible/philtrum ratio of the first girl.
I am sure that I will not go the surgery way since I'd have to get dozens of surgeries to fix my face. If my mandible was my only flaw, of course I'd get it fixed through surgery.

• +1
Dont know why that guy would want that surgery, probs KPOPmaxx

• +1
It’s all about proportions. Too long might look bad tbh.

• +1
Mine looks a lot like the mandible/philtrum ratio of the first girl.
A mandible that's too long is called having an underbite. There's no such thing as a "mandible/philtrum ratio" either. Everyone in those pictures either had an underbite, extremely downward grown mandibles, or both. Reducing the length of the mandible and chin through surgery is a band-aid fix, as there is no proper solution for downward growth post-puberty, even by surgery. You'd have to remodel the entire lower jaw. It's a great option for women, as you get the positives of a more proportionate lower jaw, without suffering the negatives of having a weaker, more feminine jawline. As a man, you'll take a big hit on your masculinity going through with this surgery, so you better have soft features to begin with so you can prettyboymaxx. Especially good for Asian guys, as lacking dimorphism is more accepted for them.

• +1
A mandible that's too long is called having an underbite. There's no such thing as a "mandible/philtrum ratio" either. Everyone in those pictures either had an underbite, extremely downward grown mandibles, or both. Reducing the length of the mandible and chin through surgery is a band-aid fix, as there is no proper solution for downward growth post-puberty, even by surgery. You'd have to remodel the entire lower jaw. It's a great option for women, as you get the positives of a more proportionate lower jaw, without suffering the negatives of having a weaker, more feminine jawline. As a man, you'll take a big hit on your masculinity going through with this surgery, so you better have soft features to begin with so you can prettyboymaxx. Especially good for Asian guys, as lacking dimorphism is more accepted for them.
I'm not talking about the mandible exactly. It was the wrong word choice. What I am talking about is the size of the upper lateral subunit and the philtrum in comparison to my lower subunit and chin.
270654 1 En 6 Fig1 HTML

https://24h.rip/share.php?sc=xbeepaxbkxipr
It does not look proportional.

• +1
Depends on facial harmony.

• +1
yeah, it's a sign of severe craniofacial dystrophy and of severe class 3 malloclussion.