Is a Long Midface a Failo when you're Tall?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
Would I be restricted from dating younger girls (18-22) on the basis of having a long midface due to my height (6'7"). I see tons of very tall guys with decent looking girls in their late 20s but it seems as though younger guys who are very tall are usually incel. Is this due to long midfaces?

Height > 6'2" is cope. Just look at the subhuman Dolph Lundgren had to date due to his long midface:

NINTCHDBPICT000001018811 e1539117865638

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 12344 and Lux
>tall

>failo

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 8165, volcelfatcel and 3 others
Being a horse is bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and Lux
less so

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Of course

When girls compare faces on Insta or Tinder they don't consider height

They see a horse and say "nah, he's not my type"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, volcelfatcel, Mrinfinityx and 3 others
its not about your height, abut about the height of your skull/head

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Yerico7 and Deleted member 4430
Of course

Im such a disgusting horse

• So Sad
Reactions: gamma
Would I be restricted from dating younger girls (18-22) on the basis of having a long midface due to my height (6'7"). I see tons of very tall guys with decent looking girls in their late 20s but it seems as though younger guys who are very tall are usually incel. Is this due to long midfaces?

Height > 6'2" is cope. Just look at the subhuman Dolph Lundgren had to date due to his long midface:

View attachment 1077082
Lol I thought Dolph Lundgren had a cute girlfriend a lot younger than him?

Also no height for your midface

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Lol I thought Dolph Lundgren had a cute girlfriend a lot younger than him?

Also no height for your midface
That's due to his fame. This is who he dated when he was in college in his prime.

• Woah
Reactions: Yerico7, thecel and Julius

View attachment 1077082
its always a failo

Depends if it is long compared to the rest of your head. Tall people will basically always have longer and larger heads than small people.

Depends if it is long compared to the rest of your head. Tall people will basically always have longer and larger heads than small people.

So would getting my hairline lowered due to a high hairline be a failo with a long midface?

Of course

Only Cage can COPE the horse pill

• JFL

View attachment 1077082
Grace Jones is actually really gl for her phenotype you coper But I agree Dolph could have gotten to choose from basically any women

odd choice

0.92, it's quite long
I'm 6'2 so I think there's correlation between height and midface
Im the same height and midface

• +1
Grace Jones is actually really gl for her phenotype you coper But I agree Dolph could have gotten to choose from basically any women

odd choice
Can he really choose from any girl? Long midface, recessed maxilla, blonde hair.

Can he really choose from any girl? Long midface, recessed maxilla, blonde hair.
Yes I think you are coping a bit if you disagree
He could choose between most women

His midface isnt that bad. He just has some black necromancer fetish

He probably just one nighted that ghoul. This has nothing to do with your height btw.

That creature is one of the most disgunting things I've ever seen, I don't understand why he chose to date such a "woman"