Is a low IPD really that bad?

HumidVent

HumidVent

Mistral
My ipd is 55mm.

Should I even bother getting a bsso, rhinoplasty, hair transplant, and jaw fillers with that low of an ipd?

My ipd is 55mm.

Should I even bother getting a bsso, rhinoplasty, hair transplant, and jaw fillers with that low of an ipd?
show me pics ill tlel you if its over or not

Fully depends on your ES ratio, eyebrows, nose Bridge, now 55 usually is over, but doesn't have to be over

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, 5'8manlet, tylerhunter97 and 1 other person
depends on your zygomatic width

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
Its just begun

• +1
Reactions: HumidVent
It's the worst facial deformity possiblle. No fix. No Fraud. I'm at 54mm; I'm with you my man. There's nothing that quite throws off your face like narrow set eyes.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Hikicel69 and HumidVent
5bb546c52400003200565269
if its not this severe than its not over

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, Lolcel, HumidVent and 1 other person
damn.... its over
thank u allah for my god tier ipd and 1.2 midface ratio (not to brag)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Darkstrand, Chadelite, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Vidyacoper
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887 and Deleted member 3043
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 678
it wasnt a blatant brag bro.. i was just worried about my ipd for a moment and then mentioned it cause it was relevant
youre making OP wanna rope bro come on bro dont do that bro buddy boyo bro

ETHNIC

HE IS FRICKIN CROATION
And slavs aren't white, not white = not incel. Ancient news. Slavpill is a unique caveat, and at times i consider them a third party between white and ethnic, but I'm not ready to justify them being incel

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69
my IPD is in 57-58mm range but it doesnt look that obvious tho
i have small head, like Justin Bieber

How could she even stand close to this subhuman waste, let alone be closer that the distance on the picture?

Mb she got hypnotized or smth idk.
he's in the nba and 6'7

• +1
Reactions: Crowley
Do you have a small skull to match? Or is it out of proportion (Bad ES ratio)?

Both would be bad.

• WTF
Reactions: needsolution
It depends on FHWR bro, sometimes u can get with it sometimes not

Its about harmony and proportion

• +1
Reactions: WagedandReady

Both would be bad.
Yeah my skull is small, I also have a low midface ratio and low fwhr

• So Sad
Reactions: needsolution
She can literally have anyone on this planet, who gives a shit about some inceloid Cyclopes looking golem?

Motherfucker has such narrow ipd that he might as well be a Cyclopes ffs. How can you even have 3d vision with such narrow ipd? It must be like 2d graphics for him in real world. Like playing on Snes with RL assets or smth.

She can literally have anyone on this planet, who gives a shit about some inceloid Cyclopes looking golem?

Motherfucker has such narrow ipd that he might as well be a Cyclopes ffs. How can you even have 3d vision with such narrow ipd? It must be like 2d graphics for him in real world. Like playing on Snes with RL assets or smth.
bro you shouuld seek help

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer

ok

U sound insecure

U sound insecure

How lol? The only insecure are the ones quoting that post and calling me insecure etc.

How is that NBA cyclopes gl? Its a glitch in the matrix that he got Lima. Extremely rare, but sometimes it happens.

My midface ratio is 0.85 and my IPD is 60mm. None of my proportions are ideal :feelswhy:

The IPD ship has sailed a long time ago. You can look very harmonic despite having a fucked up IPD.

My ipd is 55mm.

Literally mostly depends on your midface length, if it really damages your ipd/midface length ratio only then it makes a problem

my IPD is in 57-58mm range but it doesnt look that obvious tho
i have small head, like Justin Bieber
like me, but im going to make it bigger. at the end of my craniofacial transformation, I will be able to report back if my eyes are truly screwd. Personally, I think that my narrow forehead which I will only widen a small amount helps with making them look not so bad, also MSE and a shorter midface + nose job. maybe lower hairline?? idk. 👁👁
.................................................................................................................🫦

My ipd is 55mm.

It’s better than mine 85mm ipd :(