Is a minoxidil beard worth it?

duck

duck

o’pry cat o’pry cat
I don’t even want a full beard, just a stubble, I haven’t shaved in a week and have some under lip hair/chin hair and I think it would actually be a halo if I grew a full stubble.

It would definitely ascend me from a 5’9 pretty boy twink to maesthetic slayer.

I need some anecdotes though, does it thin the hairs on your crown? will it fuck up my skin? etc any advice welcomed, thanks.

It ruins your face by damaging collagen.

Fitness youtuber AlphaDestiny used to be a very big promoter of minoxidil back in 2018, but now he doesn't recommend it at all, because he has realized that beard will grow on its own as you get older anyways, and that with all the bad side effects, it's really not worth it.

Also, stubble will only help you a little bit, as someone who is able to grow some, what I can tell you is that it is very similar to the effect that good clothes can have but for your face basically, so it won't ascend you but it will make you look slightly better.

Acquiring a muscular ripped physique would cause a much bigger improvement in looks.

Also, a lot of women don't like beards. My little brother grows a lot more beard than me but he has to constantly shave it because his girlfriend doesn't like it.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827

Fitness youtuber AlphaDestiny used to be a very big promoter of minoxidil back in 2018, but now he doesn't recommend it at all, because he has realized that beard will grow on its own as you get older anyways, and that with all the bad side effects, it's really not worth it.

Also, stubble will only help you a little bit, as someone who is able to grow some, what I can tell you is that it is very similar to the effect that good clothes can have but for your face basically, so it won't ascend you but it will make you look slightly better.

Acquiring a muscular ripped physique would cause a much bigger improvement in looks.

Also, a lot of women don't like beards. My little brother grows a lot more beard than me but he has to constantly shave it because his girlfriend doesn't like it.
makes sense. would collagen damage be permanent even without an alcohol based solution?

and yes, i was only joking a little bit about the ascension from having a stubble, but i think it would be a good idea to try out. my collagen is already pretty shit regardless (planning on hopping on low concentration of tret).

i think the appeal of a beard to me is to look a little older, i’m 21 and can easily pass for a high school student, ropefuel. although i do get compliments on it a lot.

makes sense. would collagen damage be permanent even without an alcohol based solution?

and yes, i was only joking a little bit about the ascension from having a stubble, but i think it would be a good idea to try out. my collagen is already pretty shit regardless (planning on hopping on low concentration of tret).

i think the appeal of a beard to me is to look a little older, i’m 21 and can easily pass for a high school student, ropefuel. although i do get compliments on it a lot.
Looking younger is not a failo, because it allows you to attract younger women.

It is much better to have that than the other way around, and it gives you time to looksmax so that when you ascend you won't be too old to get the women you want.

No, collagen damage doesn't seem to be permanent. Also, the foam has way less side effects than the alcohol, but still, it takes a long time to get results and you have to constantly apply it 2 times per day, so it's just not worth it in my opinion for what you get in return and for what it costs.

• +1
Reactions: CopeTilliRope and duck
Just take oral minox

• +1
Reactions: CopeTilliRope and duck
Looking younger is not a failo, because it allows you to attract younger women.

It is much better to have that than the other way around, and it gives you time to looksmax so that when you ascend you won't be too old to get the women you want.

No, collagen damage doesn't seem to be permanent. Also, the foam has way less side effects than the alcohol, but still, it takes a long time to get results and you have to constantly apply it 2 times per day, so it's just not worth it in my opinion for what you get in return and for what it costs.
appreciate the response, thanks.

100% it is i used it but i already had a pretty good beard i used it for under my chin.

My tips are to use it twice a day and to most importantly never miss a day. This is because when the hairs come through at first they will be light and not dormant meaning if you stop they will fall out but if not they will go dark then you got them for life.

• +1
Reactions: duck

i did it for 6 months but you can get side effects for sure but i was happier for a few palpations

• +1
Reactions: duck
100% it is i used it but i already had a pretty good beard i used it for under my chin.

My tips are to use it twice a day and to most importantly never miss a day. This is because when the hairs come through at first they will be light and not dormant meaning if you stop they will fall out but if not they will go dark then you got them for life.
yeah i honestly don’t mind the routine of it, all i do is work, gymcel, and eat, so i think could fit in rubbing some foam on my face twice a day for 6 months.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18436
yeah i honestly don’t mind the routine of it, all i do is work, gymcel, and eat, so i think could fit in rubbing some foam on my face twice a day for 6 months.
i never used the foam it's a spray of water