Is a motorcycle worth it?

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
I want to motorcyclemaxx to be a badboy but:
"In fact, a motorcycle rider is 35 times more likely to be involved in a fatal crash than people using another motor vehicle."

This statistic is the one thing holding me back from it, especially since i have slow autist reaction time/instincts

It's over

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, 5.5psl, Aspiemogger and 2 others
It'd only raise your SMV amongst boomers with heart conditions.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, bradpittshairline, Dicktator and 1 other person
"In fact, a motorcycle rider is 35 times more likely to be involved in a fatal crash than people using another motor vehicle."

This statistic is the one thing holding me back from it, especially since i have slow autist reaction time/instincts
that's actually good bhai, wdym?

the only downside is that your family would struggle in case of death, if that doesn't apply to you then just go for it !

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Deleted member 19766 and schizo echochamber
if u want to die yeah

i might get one when its time to rope and run into a wall at 200mph while running from the police for the ultimate high

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Deleted member 19766, Sens and 2 others
its very fun and definitely worth it
your reaction time will become heightened from the adrenaline so dont worry about that

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19766

It's over
motorcicles are badass, but normies have been getting dumber by the day, be sure that sooner or later they will crash you

• +1
motorcicles are badass, but normies have been getting dumber by the day, be sure that sooner or later they will crash you
ur right, andrew tate said he almost got killed when he was on his bike even though he's a good biker, it was all the fault of the retarded bitch driving in a car

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5

It's over
Not to mention it's also a hassle to obtain a motorcycle licence

• +1
You don't need to ride it all the time. Don't be stupid and think just because you buy one you'd have to ride it most of the time.

Same with cars for me. I don't have a car, but I plan to buy one in the near future. I will however still use bike, bus, rentable e-scooter and people giving me lifts as main transportation. I will only use the car for dates, necessities (like going on a car trip with friends) and to start it sometime so the battery won't deplete.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and lightskinbengali
You don't need to ride it all the time. Don't be stupid and think just because you buy one you'd have to ride it most of the time.

Same with cars for me. I don't have a car, but I plan to buy one in the near future. I will however still use bike, bus, rentable e-scooter and people giving me lifts as main transportation. I will only use the car for dates, necessities (like going on a car trip with friends) and to start it sometime so the battery won't deplete.
great point but when would i even use my motorcycle?

also why do u plan on barely using ur car?

I want to motorcyclemaxx to be a badboy
Michael Jordan Lol GIF
Canadian Lol GIF
Tom Cruise Laugh GIF
Cracking Up Lol GIF

• JFL
Reactions: User28823, Deleted member 19766 and WanderingBurro
how far will u fake urself to get bitches bro

• JFL
Not to mention it's also a hassle to obtain a motorcycle licence
please elaborate? also what state/country u from cause it could differ

I wouldn’t ride it in the city, everybody is on their phones and they won’t notice you cause nobody expects bikes. Might get squished by some dude in his honda scrolling reddit. It’s pretty safe if you don’t stumble into retarded drivers and don’t go too fast for no reason.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fiqh and Deleted member 19766
I wouldn’t ride it in the city, everybody is on their phones and they won’t notice you cause nobody expects bikes. Might get squished by some dude in his honda scrolling reddit. It’s pretty safe if you don’t stumble into retarded drivers and don’t go too fast for no reason.
what about suburbs?

Its good for like an adventure here or there but it's too dangerous for every day activity

The biggest con of bikes is that you’ll have to share the road with 2 ton cars that don’t expect bikers. It’s only a matter of time before some retard kills you for no reason tbh.

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and Deleted member 19766
what about suburbs?
@moggerofmoggers are suburbs like cities in that niggas are always on their phones and dont expect bikers? i would say they are cause im always on my phone and dont see bikers ever around here JFL

@moggerofmoggers are suburbs like cities in that niggas are always on their phones and dont expect bikers? i would say they are cause im always on my phone and dont see bikers ever around here JFL
Yeah, bikes are a lot more dangerous now cause all drivers are phone addicts and pay no attention to small things in their periphal view. It used to be much safer before phones cuz drivers paid attention.

• +1
Highways the least dangerous for bikers unironically. Cities with commuters are death traps.

• +1
Highways the least dangerous for bikers unironically. Cities with commuters are death traps.
yeah highways overrated and city streets/suburbs/parking lots underrated af for accidents

please elaborate? also what state/country u from cause it could differ
Well first of all in my country you have to undertake a 2 day pre learners course followed by a 28 day waiting period which then you have to do a check ride with AJL training followed by another 28 day waiting period then you do a pre provisional course to get your licence

• +1
Well first of all in my country you have to undertake a 2 day pre learners course followed by a 28 day waiting period which then you have to do a check ride with AJL training followed by another 28 day waiting period then you do a pre provisional course to get your licence
r u a biker? how do u know this?

It's over
Kawasami ninja looks cool

Riding a motorcycle means knowing your limits. If you’re a shitty driver and can’t make split-second decisions on the road, I would suggest you not get one.

• +1