Is a muscular body cope for people LTN and under?

trueceli

trueceli

Iron
Joined
Jun 27, 2026
Posts
31
Reputation
14
I feel like having a muscular body really only adds to your appeal if you’re like MTN+, is this true? I lift but not really for appeal but I see LTN gymcels all the time on insta so I’m wondering if your chance with a woman would be significantly higher if you were muscular but LTN or if it wouldn’t really matter
 
  • +1
Reactions: psycho. and horseman
If you’re not already getting female attention, building a physique wont do much
 
  • +1
Reactions: psycho., WaterSnake and trueceli
I feel like having a muscular body really only adds to your appeal if you’re like MTN+, is this true? I lift but not really for appeal but I see LTN gymcels all the time on insta so I’m wondering if your chance with a woman would be significantly higher if you were muscular but LTN or if it wouldn’t really matter
Height + face (face #1 ofc) does nearly everything, so it's very unlikely to have any serious impact. Having a naturally wider frame (long clavicles) is a massive benefit in general though. I have that and people assume I have a lot more muscle than I actually have.

I am at best MTN and sub 6'2 so I'm not getting any female attention and adding a few kg muscle wouldn't really do much, but it's better than not doing it at all
 
Height + face does nearly everything, so it's very unlikely to have any serious impact. Having a naturally wider frame (long clavicles) is a massive benefit in general though. I have that and people assume I have a lot more muscle than I actually have.

I am at best MTN and sub 6'2 so I'm not getting any female attention and adding a few kg muscle wouldn't really do much, but it's better than not doing it at all
True, I don’t lift for female attention but I feel bad for the LTNs that do. I’m sub 6’2 and not very good looking so adding more muscle def won’t help my case but I’m just doing it for sports
 
  • +1
Reactions: Puregorillagenetics
obv having a twink build will always be unattractive but if ur an ltn, cleary the problem isnt the physique
 
Honestly, I’ve seen it first hand that girls really are attracted to muscles and big arms and shit. So I’d definitely say a good physique couldn’t hurt.

But nothing beats face a height.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Xx_foidhunter_xX
Honestly, I’ve seen it first hand that girls really are attracted to muscles and big arms and shit. So I’d definitely say a good physique couldn’t hurt.

But nothing beats face a height.
exactly, putting nice rims on a shitbox wont do much, but it will help it look a little better
 

Similar threads

N
Replies
6
Views
44
accinr
accinr
thesugarconnoisseur
Replies
1
Views
55
India lover 52
I
SPECTROTIX
Replies
3
Views
24
Randomgrey/
Randomgrey/
moeful
Replies
11
Views
94
focity
focity
heightcel69
Replies
3
Views
54
cinnabon
cinnabon

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Ugniusthegoat
  • hypocrite45
Back
Top