Is a protein shake good before or after workout

humanoidsub7

humanoidsub7

disciple
I'm fucking anorexic, not even lean, so i look really fucking bad. Help! I need to hit the gym bro

As long as you have your daily protein intake, doesn’t even matter. Just don’t eat a shit ton of food before working out to avoid vomiting lmao.

• +1
Reactions: imabetanumale and humanoidsub7
after, because if you drink it beforehand it'll make exercising harder due to the fluid moving in your stomach, or even give you cramps.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, RAMU KAKA, Sens and 1 other person
after, because if you drink it beforehand it'll make exercising harder due to the fluid moving in your stomach, or even give you cramps.
Yeah I've noticed that

As long as you have your daily protein intake, doesn’t even matter. Just don’t eat a shit ton of food before working out to avoid vomiting lmao.
Does the same apply to creatine?

Tbh its unnecessary if you eat good food

Does the same apply to creatine?
Yes. Imagine a battery, creating levels are usually low, but by supplementing with it daily your body has a full battery of creatine at its disposal to use.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
I'm fucking anorexic, not even lean, so i look really fucking bad. Help! I need to hit the gym bro
After is better but generally as long as you’re hitting your protein goal, you should be good