Is a sixpack the biggest cope ever?

Deleted member 5001

Deleted member 5001

Banned
When i was younger i was so fucking skinny with a ''sixpack'' and i thought i was the bomb. But i am still that skinny kid i know now it is all about neck, arms and shoulders.

Am i right?

• +1
Reactions: prettyboyswag
im 16 and big also shredded and im almost virgin, i really dont know why, i got thje complete combo, big and shreded

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 5001
head shoulders knees and toes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UltimateMan, Gaia262, court monarch777 and 6 others
im 16 and big also shredded and im almost virgin, i really dont know why, i got thje complete combo, big and shreded
How did you achieve that?

Its all about frame

• +1
Reactions: mortis, Lmao and Lux
How did you achieve that?
lifting heavy, dieting, compound lifts, im 5 7 and i weight 160 lbs shredded, maybe 11 % bf, full six pack, veins, etc

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, Limbo, raidenfrommetalgear and 1 other person
When i was younger i was so fucking skinny with a ''sixpack'' and i thought i was the bomb. But i am still that skinny kid i know now it is all about neck, arms and shoulders.

Am i right?
All about frame. And no sixpack is not cope esp. if it's a legit one through gymcelling best combined with a frame with good muscle mass. Not malnourished twinks with faint abs. Everything matters.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Wallenberg, Deleted member 7419 and 1 other person
All about frame. And no sixpack is not cope esp. if it's a legit one through gymcelling best combined with a frame with good muscle mass. Not malnourished twinks with faint abs. Everything matters.
i got the total combo, i have competed in mens physique, shredded and big, ad i just have fucked a girl once in my life

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Yerico7 and AscendingHero
i got the total combo, i have competed in mens physique, shredded and big, ad i just have fucked a girl once in my life
Wow. Fr? No Larp?! Post pics of ur frame

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669 and Deleted member 7419
Sixpack is a way of distracting from the face
just go everywhere shirtless

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Wallenberg and Deleted member 7419
If thats true, you just destroyed every gymcells dream.

• JFL
Reactions: animo123
lifting heavy, dieting, compound lifts, im 5 7 and i weight 160 lbs shredded, maybe 11 % bf, full six pack, veins, etc

brutal manlet pill

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Bro u are 16 jeez

If thats true, you just destroyed every gymcells dream.
He is 16 and talks about competing in men pschyique and then he crys about having only 1 lay at 16 Jflllll

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7419 and Deleted member 12611
He is 16 and talks about competing in men pschyique and then he crys about having only 1 lay at 16 Jflllll
im gonna be 17 next month, i joined the gym because i have no game, i just recently started my first cycle cuz i wanna get even bigger and more shredded

im gonna be 17 next month, i joined the gym because i have no game, i just recently started my first cycle cuz i wanna get even bigger and more shredded
Send pics

Because you prefer the barbarians instead of the romans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
F9AA14BD 73CB 4DAC B62D DC8F0BB12D03
Yeah bro girls definitely don’t care about abs this definitely has no impact on smv

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 7419
  • So Sad
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and OOGABOOGA
  • +1
Reactions: Descartes and prettyboyswag
not at all, one of the most important things to have cause it means ur low BF so ur face will be lean too and eye stufy shows the muscle group women pay the most time looking at on a mans body are abs

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 11748, Deleted member 7419 and 5 others
better than being a lard ass

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Idrissmaxxing, Deleted member 7419 and datboijj
if you have perfectly symmetrical inserts & nice definition it can be an insane halo but for 90% of guys yeah it's big cope & it won't show anyways unless you get a pump or flex

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419, OOGABOOGA and datboijj

Am i right?
A six pack is like wrist size, it’s not about the thing itself but rather it’s just an indicator

wrist size is important not because girls give a shit about the size of your wrists (they don’t) but because it can be an indicator of your overall frame size

a six pack is important because it’s an indicator of your overall bodyfat level, and for 99% of men a low bodyfat level is where their face will be the most gl

also before you go overboard and start roiding and all that shit to look like a bodybuilder, when girls say they like “big” guys they mean tall, wide frame, low bodyfat
Not big like a roided to shit bodybuilder or strongman type

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and IdiAmin
It's just a nice little add on imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and datboijj
Ruined ur height by lifting so young

Ruined ur height by lifting so young
Cope I started when I was 15 and like 5’6 I’m still 6’-6’1. Genes brah
if you have perfectly symmetrical inserts & nice definition it can be an insane halo but for 90% of guys yeah it's big cope & it won't show anyways unless you get a pump or flex
3FB7CEC2 8905 4C04 9965 85D4D55AF103
Insane halo tier?

• +1
Reactions: Lux
  • +1
Reactions: Lux
A skinny guy with six pack abs is like a fat girl with big boobs.

• +1
Reactions: koalendo, Kmscurry and Deleted member 7419
my ab genetics are so shit, i have gotten lean to the point of defined hollow cheeks but I couldnt get past a four pack abs, and even that was in only good lighting

A skinny guy with six pack abs is like a fat girl with big boobs.
"Skinny guy", keep on ogremaxxing and coping brah. There are tons of men with gymmaxxed bodies, but a well-structured and defined face is rare

• +1
Reactions: Idrissmaxxing and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Cope I started when I was 15 and like 5’6 I’m still 6’-6’1. Genes brah

View attachment 1109324Insane halo tier?
Ok? Most men stop growing between 16 - 18 and that's the typical age acceptable to start gymming without hindering height which is more important than body as a looksmax. In my country you cant use school gym unless 16+ and cant go solo if under 18.

You might've been taller had you started gymming later in life.

Ok? Most men stop growing between 16 - 18 and that's the typical age acceptable to start gymming without hindering height which is more important than body as a looksmax. In my country you cant use school gym unless 16+ and cant go solo if under 18.

You might've been taller had you started gymming later in life.
Taller than both my bro’s who didn’t lift but ok

Sixpack gets you matched on tinder, face gets you dates

"Skinny guy", keep on ogremaxxing and coping brah. There are tons of men with gymmaxxed bodies, but a well-structured and defined face is rare
My point is that a six pack is worthless if you're not muscular. And you don't have to be huge, but you have to have some muscle mass.

Even Brad Pitt in Fight Club had some muscle mass. But a skinny guy who lacks muscle mass and has a six pack will still look like a DYEL.

My point is that you can get both big muscles and a six pack. It's not that muscular men are unable to get lean, but they have to bulk after they reach the intermediate stage if they want to keep getting bigger after that.
It is very easy for a beginner to gain muscle while maintaining a six pack year round though.

And when I say beginner and intermediate, I'm talking about your first year of consistent serious training, something that most people who lift have never done in their life, so most of them are still beginners. Your lifting level is determined by your strength level, because your strength level determines how much muscle mass you have as a natural lifter. Of course, steroid users play by different rules.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
neck, arms and shoulders and sixpack.

Am i right?
The 6 pack is what personality is too looks, it’s like a cherry on top, but you don’t see it until they are in your bed with her pussy dripping and your cock out ready to plow her fields. That’s why 6 packs don’t really matter to me as much I just do my workouts and try to get big. Not directly targeting abs anymore

Who sees that shit when you are not at the beach bro? Seems even cringe to me to post your 6pack on insta jfl
Everything about Instagram is cringe

Abs are a halo

• +1
In my experience women care more about the adonis belt lines and arms and chest, rather than the abs themselves. Because any kid can get a 6 pack by starving themselves, but the aforementioned are things you only really see on dimorphic men.

• +1
Reactions: koalendo
You can't be a slayer without a 6pack.

• +1
jbs love sixpack on eboys :feelsokman: