IS A WATER FILTER WORTH IT?

Minnie lacking

Minnie lacking

Solstice
Joined
Jan 9, 2025
Posts
2,497
Reputation
3,902
The country I'm currently in has some of the best water Quality in the world, Ai says its soft water and very good for cleaning and shit like that but i see people talking about how a shower filter and water filter are really good, but i dont know if that's because they live in worse water environments like USA or maybe worse of EU country's
 
The country I'm currently in has some of the best water Quality in the world, Ai says its soft water and very good for cleaning and shit like that but i see people talking about how a shower filter and water filter are really good, but i dont know if that's because they live in worse water environments like USA or maybe worse of EU country's
good for hair, I think it’s worth it
 
  • +1
Reactions: Minnie lacking and Araneae
good for hair and skin, I feel tho It won't do much to your hormones and body otherwise. Cuz dirty water contains estrogenic materials, fluoride and can lower test . So if your on gear it wouldn't do shit
 
  • +1
Reactions: Minnie lacking and Araneae
good for hair and skin, I feel tho It won't do much to your hormones and body otherwise. Cuz dirty water contains estrogenic materials, fluoride and can lower test . So if your on gear it wouldn't do shit
yeah I'm living in Scotland which says the water is some of the softest right now but i also saw someone saying on here if you want it done you'd need the whole house done rather than a cheap shower head or whatnot, i did the "soap test" and the water is very soft so that part is good since ive heard hard water leaves you with some weird clinginess on your skin
 
  • +1
Reactions: ALMS
I heard the reverse osmosis one r good for your testosterone level
 
  • +1
Reactions: Minnie lacking

Similar threads

fraudmaxxd_mtn
Replies
8
Views
61
BUTCHER1651
BUTCHER1651
Alton
Replies
3
Views
20
Alton
Alton
7472
Replies
6
Views
60
qdqq
qdqq
hate
Replies
14
Views
81
[polarity]
[polarity]
Primalslayer
Replies
17
Views
73
Primalslayer
Primalslayer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top