Is a wide jaw really just gonial angle and bigonial width?

L

lilhorizontal32

Equinox
check out this result from Yaremchuk giving the guy a square jaw, using just mandibular angle implants which decrease the gonial angle and increases bigonial width.

Userimage 470459

are these angle implants all that are needed for an ideal jaw?

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite, pizza, Deleted member 8165 and 2 others
pretty much.

• Love it
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
you reckon it would be a good idea to get fillers before going for full on vertical mandible implants?

132159975 145615357353407 2693537476673450727 n
another result, from Eppley this time

mirin ascencion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
Are wide jaws actually even preferred? I thought that was just a looksmax meme as I have one and I'm pretty subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Entschuldigung, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 1 other person
Are wide jaws actually even preferred? I thought that was just a looksmax meme as I have one and I'm pretty subhuman
yeah tbh I know a fair few irl slayers who dont have wide jaws but there was a guy on here that got a wider jaw recently through fillers and his tinder results shot up. so yeah I'm starting to really believe it

subpar result, asymmetric as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 13824 and Deleted member 10172
Wide good looking jaw = square chin, convex corpus mandibulae, strong jaw angles with good lateral projection and a ratio of 0.85 - 0.95 between intergonial to interzygomatic distance.

The jaw angle is usually well below the lower lip, the frontal view looks V-shaped but like a V with a very high angle (as a consequence of low jaw angles).

That's it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rusian, Be_ConfidentBro and lilhorizontal32
Tbh I'm starting to think it's autism. It's more about sharpness than width

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite
P
Tbh I'm starting to think it's autism. It's more about sharpness than width
yea most ugly guys i seen actuallly those with a wide jaw,usually the pretty boy guys are the ones with a smaller jaw. Also smaller skull seems to be preffered.

you reckon it would be a good idea to get fillers before going for full on vertical mandible implants?
First lose weight , reduces the amount of filler needed

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
Too wide imo