Is accutane that bad?

D

Deleted member 14323

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
I was so fucking ready to just jump on this shit
I knew the key side effects, I knew that this shit is bad, but now after doing research on here it’s making me high inhib.
Just please once and for all tell me is this shit going to kill me? I’ve had opportunities to go on it and always refused but now I’ve had enough, 5 years is too long. If you think that it is really that bad can you please suggest alternatives? Just know I’ve tried every type of diet. I’m 99% sure it’s hormonal.

• +1
Reactions: Laikyn
I knew the key side effects, I knew that this shit is bad, but now after doing research on here it’s making me high inhib.
Just please once and for all tell me is this shit going to kill me? I’ve had opportunities to go on it and always refused but now I’ve had enough, 5 years is too long. If you think that it is really that bad can you please suggest alternatives? Just know I’ve tried every type of diet. I’m 99% sure it’s hormonal.
Accutane is literally the smartest option to fix acne. It's painless, can get covered by insurance, and only takes 6 months or less. just fuking do it already.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15791 and Deleted member 14323
We had a user here a while back who started losing his hair because of it. He heavily researched it and made a really good thread detailing the science behind why some folks who use it end up losing their hair. He was very adamant that nobody should take it.

• +1
Reactions: Dainslief and Deleted member 14323
Used it, prescribed from the gp. Took care of the acne almost permanently, but still got minor acne from time to time, but only on my forehead. It severly dried my skin. Also it gave my mood swings and made me more anxious. Also made me more down. Have the feeling I got more slow after taking it. Like my memory was better. Had more trouble remembering words when I was in accutane. Got less after I was done, but I still have the feeling I am not 100% the same but for 95%. It's hard to blame accutane for sure. Read somewhere that the brainfog also is reported, but more people have it, even here who didn't take it so perhaps it's natural.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
Hair loss and actually wasting time with it just to come back is the problem.
It is a risk to take. But would your rather risk it to have possibly the best skin on the planet for life?

• +1
It is a risk to take. But would your rather risk it to have possibly the best skin on the planet for life?
I’m not sure, man. It’s why I’m gathering thoughts and asking questions. It’s a tough decision to make.

I’m not sure, man. It’s why I’m gathering thoughts and asking questions. It’s a tough decision to make.
Better make it soon.

• JFL
Don't take this shit it gave me a fucking autoimmune diseases and fucked up my hair. Better try metformin for acne

• +1
Don't take this shit it gave me a fucking autoimmune diseases and fucked up my hair. Better try metformin for acne
I’ll look into, thanks!

Have tried retin a yet bro

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
And u still have bad skin ?
If so hope on accutane tbh
It’s not necessarily crazy acne it Just doesn’t go away, it comes in waves and I can’t go 1 week without a spotless face.

• +1
Worth it imo. I was on accutane as a teenager and it cleared my shit up. Been that way for years now and I'm on my way to my 30s. The skin peeling for me was wild though bro people asked me if i was smoking meth or something JFL:lul:
Austin powers in goldmember 2002 movie review eats skin mike myers

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 14323
It’s not necessarily crazy acne it Just doesn’t go away, it comes in waves and I can’t go 1 week without a spotless face.
Maybe bad diet or cause of shaving ?

• +1
Don't do it. It gave me permanent depression and also my dick can't get fully hard

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 14323