is actually ropemaxxing the answer?

sams

sams

Iron
i’ve determined it’s over, no matter how hard i try, nobody will ever see a difference. my friends lie to me saying im attractive but ive been indirectly rejected twice now and constantly unadded on snap if i send a face snap. my eyes ruin me and surgery would be the only fix how ever i dont think it’ll change anything for me. i believe that life will only get uglier because im not enough.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: InnerVoid, Turjela and BrahminBoss
yea do it safely and try to go out without pain, alternatively u can get jacked and plunge a sword in your belly and die beautifully. thats what im planning as well if WW3 doesnt come soon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clqs, <6PSLcel, dxrkprince and 2 others
yea do it safely and try to go out without pain, alternatively u can get jacked and plunge a sword in your belly and die beautifully. thats what im planning as well if WW3 doesnt come soon
i can’t because i get scared to fully commit and let myself hang

i can’t because i get scared to fully commit and let myself hang
tRY THE nitrous oxide method or whatever if u want to rope without pain

Don’t actually hang yourself, you’ll be dangling for 3 or more minutes all retarded like some fish out of water, half way through you’ll regret it but won’t be able to stop it, choose another method greycel

• +1
Reactions: Megas Alexandros
Don’t actually hang yourself, you’ll be dangling for 3 or more minutes all retarded like some fish out of water, half way through you’ll regret it but won’t be able to stop it, choose another method greycel
seppuku is the only way

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
tf you asking us for, we still alive

4061210_images-3.jpeg

Attachments

• images-3.jpeg
    images-3.jpeg
    26.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Do not do it. It's never worth it life has way greater things to offer just than relationships. don't listen to low ambitioncels here.

• +1
Reactions: sams and thebeast0503
yesss

• WTF
Reactions: looksmac
Do not do it. It's never worth it life has way greater things to offer just than relationships. don't listen to low ambitioncels here.
cope

• WTF
Reactions: looksmac
i’ve determined it’s over, no matter how hard i try, nobody will ever see a difference. my friends lie to me saying im attractive but ive been indirectly rejected twice now and constantly unadded on snap if i send a face snap. my eyes ruin me and surgery would be the only fix how ever i dont think it’ll change anything for me. i believe that life will only get uglier because im not enough.
Nigga don't kys Chad will ravage your oneitis when your dead

Almond eye surgery

No you dumb retard you only get a single life

Hey man, how is everything?