is affiliate marketing worth a shot?

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

just a dude on addy enjoying life
anyone have any success/failures in the health and wellness affiliate marketing niche. need to know before i start working my ass off. have a decent following on tiktok so i’ll probably use that to my advantage. i just signed up to blackhatworld to try to understand it more

• Hmm...
Reactions: kebab
idk, bump

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, fuxkdakikez and NorwoodAscender
i gamble away all my money on csgo cases - i dont rly know

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: eduardkoopman, capybara, kebab and 4 others
better have a good ass engaged audience, and ur niche is very important

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
better have a good ass engaged audience, and ur niche is very important
oh yeah i most definitely don’t jfl. but i feel like with some effort i could get a more engaged audience, i’m pretty decent at social media

oh yeah i most definitely don’t jfl. but i feel like with some effort i could get a more engaged audience, i’m pretty decent at social media
Yh audience engagement is key, I'm sure ur not retarded and can interact with them well etc but what's ur niche btw?

Yes ask people who probably never did any money. This is not forum for asking this kind of questions, beacuse its requieres huge research, then plan and work. Good luck. Get rich or die trying :cool:

• +1
Reactions: zura and NorwoodAscender
Yes ask people who probably never did any money. This is not forum for asking this kind of questions, beacuse its requieres huge research, then plan and work. Good luck. Get rich or die trying :cool:
yes that’s why i signed up for the blackhatworld forum. but yeah ur definitely right, was just hoping someone had a little insight tho

• +1
Reactions: kokoszanel
  • JFL
Reactions: capybara
anyone have any success/failures in the health and wellness affiliate marketing niche. need to know before i start working my ass off. have a decent following on tiktok so i’ll probably use that to my advantage. i just signed up to blackhatworld to try to understand it more
If you have an online presence I’d watch what I say on here JFL, cuz it could come to bite u in the ass if u ever become known.

It’s very easy to get sucked in to all the craziness here and partake in the culture of saying fucked up controversial racist/antisemetic shit as a joke

• +1
Reactions: zura and capybara
Better to create your own product in the niche, much more potential for wealth creation, plus you can eventually sell the business for a lot of money

• +1
Reactions: capybara and NorwoodAscender
yes that’s why i signed up for the blackhatworld forum. but yeah ur definitely right, was just hoping someone had a little insight tho
The Fastlane Forum is also a good site I would reccomend

Better to create your own product in the niche, much more potential for wealth creation, plus you can eventually sell the business for a lot of money
agreed was thinking about starting a supplement brand but it’s so god damn saturated

agreed was thinking about starting a supplement brand but it’s so god damn saturated
Just need to add some kind of value skew and you are good

An example of a value skew:

I heard of this one supplement company who used terms like “gigachad” and “alpha” for marketing, which made it much more appealing to gen z

Just need to add some kind of value skew and you are good

An example of a value skew:

I heard of this one supplement company who used terms like “gigachad” and “alpha” for marketing, which made it much more appealing to gen z
fuck man i definitely could create a supplement company directed towards the zoomer tiktok quote on quote looksmaxxers. but i would feel like shit spreading lookism even farther than it already is

fuck man i definitely could create a supplement company directed towards the zoomer tiktok quote on quote looksmaxxers. but i would feel like shit spreading lookism even farther than it already is
It peaked a couple months ago, don’t worry about anything

Some type of jaw trainer or product that improves eye area may be a pretty good idea

you can buy my course for $99.99 a month it teaches you everything you need to know about economiks

• JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, chadintraining and NorwoodAscender
who are you gonna market for?

It only depends on ur skill, if you can sell something to someone while sounding like ur just amazed with the product without sounding like a scammy sales man and ur good at talking i guess it can be very profitable.

It peaked a couple months ago, don’t worry about anything

Some type of jaw trainer or product that improves eye area may be a pretty good idea
would a supplement company not be a good idea? like test-maxxing capusles with all of the most popular supplements to increase it. Could make one for height and sleep as well. feels like it is pretty scalable, and I could pay influencers to promote it, along with myself promoting it.

dont do that retarded "clickbank" shit, most products in there are extremely saturated and/or bad

the best way to do affiliate marketing is by starting your own blog website

the meta right now is to make it very automated with ai, but the problem is that most people dont know how to correctly use ai and thats where 99% of beginners fail

i could help you get on the right track so you dont end up like the majority

but the resources i know and have are truly golden and ill only spit it out if you give me some money (like $25-$50)

would a supplement company not be a good idea? like test-maxxing capusles with all of the most popular supplements to increase it. Could make one for height and sleep as well. feels like it is pretty scalable, and I could pay influencers to promote it, along with myself promoting it.
again you cuck yourself, how will you create traffic into your website? theres where seo comes into play

also just buying ads and paying influencers wont help you out in the long run

you can buy my course for $99.99 a month it teaches you everything you need to know about economiks
thats straight up highway robbery

Worth the try imo.
i would only promote based and good products, and don't spam maxx your audience away

Build the affiliate marketing program, don’t buy into someone elses

Nah

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining