Is AI face rating legit?

pumpeduppecs

pumpeduppecs

Master
Joined
Jan 10, 2023
Posts
1,525
Reputation
900
Pretty useful for those of us who don’t wanna be doxed
 
I don’t use rating here.

Best rating can be your Tinder results.
I got +1000 matches in 6 months, so I don’t care about psl. In the end, experience matters.

AI ratings is not really accurate, apparently.
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ronald_98 and WanderingBurro
Got rated 6.9/10 lifefuel
 
I don’t use rating here.

Best rating can be your Tinder results.
I got +1000 matches in 6 months, so I don’t care about psl. In the end experience matter.
Pics?
 
Eggman
Egmano
 
  • JFL
Reactions: MadTwatter and ronald_98

Similar threads

xtended
Replies
3
Views
36
greekstatue
greekstatue
Laverne
Replies
1
Views
47
fattofat
fattofat
E
Replies
3
Views
67
eagertolearnngrow
E
ilya202
Replies
1
Views
37
Morgan
Morgan
I
Replies
6
Views
67
ilikepeps
I

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top