Is allah/god the devil?

Manu le coq

Manu le coq

Kraken
Why an all powerfull, all good supreme entity, would feel the need for us mere human to worship him everyday of our lives? i mean he don’t need it, that feel like some sort of sin to me, pure narcissism, nothing godly.

Why Islam is forced upon people? ItAnd if you ever question it, or don’t brlieve in the book, the punition is death. Why a godly peaceful being give such cruel indications?

If Allah is all mighty, why would he let us suffer so much daily, why so many people suffering if he can stop it instantly? Why would he let the ouigour die and being opressed in China?
I’m a selfish person, yet if i was god i wouldn’t hesitate a micro second to make the world an utopia for everyone.

Why is it acceptable for people to spend all of eternity in hell, even if they were good person just because they didn’t choose the right religion?
And anyways if god is almighty and created us, and decide who we are at birth and the decision we make trough our life, why would he be legitimate to torture us for eternity for things out of our god damn control?😡

My conclusion is that either god from the muslim and christian either don’t exist, or is an which is not god, but a more powerfull being than us, just like we are a more powerfull being to dogs and cat, they see us as we see god. We can’t understand him, he is just like a kid enjoying torturing ants 🐜 for fun. In their heads they try to understand why this happen, and try to give a meaning to it and understand why, but they can’t.

this being take pleasure in our suffering and enjoy the confusion, numerous deaths his existence or the question of his existence causes. There is no heaven, all what is awaiting is more pain in the afterlife.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
Tagging religiouscels @Xangsane @FailedNormieManlet @TRUE_CEL @chaddyboi66 @LightSkinNoob @allahcel

• JFL
Reactions: allahcel and FailedNormieManlet
Wake up pakistanis and north african

Why are you willing to die for a religion made by people who opressed your ancestors, raped slaughter and enslaved them, then forcefully converted their children to it?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, shave, RAMU KAKA and 1 other person
Problem of evil /theodicy

End of thread.

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetics_III
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19620, shave, House Lannister and 3 others
He does seem evil but maybe not for these reasons
More for punishing people for not believing
Over for 13th century mongolian children who didnt even know Islam existed

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq
According to the gnostics, yes. They say the creator of this world is the blind god Samael who keeps people from achieving true divinity by returning to the real god beyond the physical prison

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 13626
Wake up pakistanis and north african

Why are you willing to die for a religion made by people who opressed your ancestors, raped slaughter and enslaved them, then forcefully converted their children to it?
Give niggers 1 million bucks.
Would you rather see them be always loving and caring towards you or forget u after spending it in 2 days and pissing on your grave ?
From a metaphysical standpoint, you cannot compare human volition and traits to an higher non existential being.

Give niggers 1 million bucks.
Would you rather see them be always loving and caring towards you or forget u after spending it in 2 days and pissing on your grave ?
From a metaphysical standpoint, you cannot compare human volition and traits to an higher non existential being.
If i was a an all good all powerfull being i wouldn’t care abt their feeling for me, i would care abt their hapiness and well being, so i would give them infinite money forever

Come at me religious niggers
I’m here for blood

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901 and Roquefort
He does seem evil but maybe not for these reasons
More for punishing people for not believing
Over for 13th century mongolian children who didnt even know Islam existed
Allah will not punish you if you did not receive the message of Islam

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort and Cidre enjoyer
Tagging religiouscels @Xangsane @FailedNormieManlet @TRUE_CEL @chaddyboi66 @LightSkinNoob @allahcel
Half of those niggas u tagged are kaffirs

And allah is not evil he is neutral but he loves muslims

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort

I'm a Muslim but there is alot of things I don't understand

is it haram to question our beliefs?

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist

Yes it is haram to ask questions, and you are killed if you question your beliefs.

The smarter you are the less influencable you are, and the more likely you continue the secte. there is study who have been made and the higher your iq the more likekely you are to quit Islam.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16515

why did Allah allowed slavery on muslim people?

Allah will not punish you if you did not receive the message of Islam
Do you have any verses on this ?
I looked it up and I couldnt find anything

Why Islam destroying so much cultures?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Fucking hell bro, muslim are fucking the west up, and i say that as an ex muslim.

Do you have any verses on this ?
I looked it up and I couldnt find anything
It is part of the justice of Allaah that He does not punish any people until He has first sent a warning to them and unless there is evidence against them. Allaah does not treat anybody unfairly. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): And We never punish until We have sent a Messenger (to give warning). [al-Israa 17:15].

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer

No. I doubt your questioning 'belief' it may be something juristic rather than theological. I was very secular and close to leaving at one point.

It's easy to be a Muslim, hard to be a good one (Mu'min). Belief in one God, Angels, prophets, revelation is the cornerstone of the faith.

Whether or not you abide by laws and 'worldly' stuff is another matter. Sinning isn't disbelief unless you're khariji.

• +1
Yes it is haram to ask questions, and you are killed if you question your beliefs.

The smarter you are the less influencable you are, and the more likely you continue the secte. there is study who have been made and the higher your iq the more likekely you are to quit Islam.
I question alot .. but leaving Islam doesn't seem intelligent at all
by leaving Islam, you achieve nothing.
by staying in Islam you avoid potential risks

no one should be agnostic imo, if you have the slightest belief in a deity, you should subscribe to the religion which makes the most sense to you, just to avoid the risk of eternal suffering

I plan to research the religion thoroughly from an unbiased perspective one day

No. I doubt your questioning 'belief' it may be something juristic rather than theological. I was very secular and close to leaving at one point.

It's easy to be a Muslim, hard to be a good one (Mu'min). Belief in one God, Angels, prophets, revelation is the cornerstone of the faith.

Whether or not you abide by laws and 'worldly' stuff is another matter. Sinning isn't disbelief unless you're khariji.
It’s even harder not to. Be muslim kek

makes sense
I would never leave the religion no matter how low my faith becomes tbh.
I can't fully grasp the concept of atheism and no other religion has shown any signs of validity
insha'allah my faith strengthens as time progresses

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist

It’s not haram to question islam infact it’s encouraged to think for yourself and decide if you will actually believe. It’s not haram i would say but if you don’t believe in islam but call yourself a muslim then you’re really not a muslim. You’re a munafiq then.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Manu le coq and Deleted member 16515
Why Islam destroying so much cultures?
View attachment 2101479
even if I wasn't a Muslim, I'd still want a woman who no man can even lay his eyes upon
imagine having a woman who's all yours.
a modest woman triumphs any whore who you deem "cultural"

• +1
Why an all powerfull, all good supreme entity, would feel the need for us mere human to worship him everyday of our lives? i mean he don’t need it, that feel like some sort of sin to me, pure narcissism, nothing godly.

Why Islam is forced upon people? ItAnd if you ever question it, or don’t brlieve in the book, the punition is death. Why a godly peaceful being give such cruel indications?

If Allah is all mighty, why would he let us suffer so much daily, why so many people suffering if he can stop it instantly? Why would he let the ouigour die and being opressed in China?
I’m a selfish person, yet if i was god i wouldn’t hesitate a micro second to make the world an utopia for everyone.

Why is it acceptable for people to spend all of eternity in hell, even if they were good person just because they didn’t choose the right religion?
And anyways if god is almighty and created us, and decide who we are at birth and the decision we make trough our life, why would he be legitimate to torture us for eternity for things out of our god damn control?😡

My conclusion is that either god from the muslim and christian either don’t exist, or is an which is not god, but a more powerfull being than us, just like we are a more powerfull being to dogs and cat, they see us as we see god. We can’t understand him, he is just like a kid enjoying torturing ants 🐜 for fun. In their heads they try to understand why this happen, and try to give a meaning to it and understand why, but they can’t.

this being take pleasure in our suffering and enjoy the confusion, numerous deaths his existence or the question of his existence causes. There is no heaven, all what is awaiting is more pain in the afterlife.
Of course He is not the devil. That's like asking a black man if he is a white man or asking a white man if he is a black man. It's like asking a woman if she is a man or asking a man if he is a woman (inb4 trannyposting). Islam isn't forced upon people either; that's ridiculous. Yes, being born into an Islamic household will obviously mean your parents want you to follow in their footsteps: you are their "mini me" after all (having said this, I am against procreation). A misconception is that things are out of your control and everything is pre-determined. This is simply not true; God has Infinite Wisdom which explains why He knows what you are going to do or what is going to happen to you. I could have chosen to ignore this but instead I chose to respond to you. I could let you live with misconceptions or I could clear them up for you. The choice was mine to make and you can clearly see which choice I made. Having said that, the devil - who is a jinn, by the way, he's not a "fallen angel." God does not take pleasure in seeing His creation suffer; He has no need for us, except we need Him. God has made the rules and we only exist to follow His rules. He is the one who chooses who goes to Heaven and He is the one who chooses who goes to Hell. We can never fully say who, not even in the cases of murderers who have committed the ultimate oppression because only God has the Infinite Wisdom that only He possesses which entails one's final judgment. People in the Islamic community or any other community who claim to know what God has in store for them are committing the greatest sin because they pretend to possess Infinite Wisdom. They do not. We do not. They or we can only make assumptions regarding matters like these. Finally, it is the devil who promised God that he would make His creation go astray and that is why there are so many degenerates and other types of filth in this world. At the end of the day, they will be held accountable for their actions. Nobody said life on earth was meant to be a paradise. We ended up here because the first two people decided to disobey God and now we are paying for their crime. What an awful mistake they made. I personally will never forgive them for this but it's not like it matters. I have no real value. I am nothingness.

• +1
I question alot .. but leaving Islam doesn't seem intelligent at all
by leaving Islam, you achieve nothing.
by staying in Islam you avoid potential risks

no one should be agnostic imo, if you have the slightest belief in a deity, you should subscribe to the religion which makes the most sense to you, just to avoid the risk of eternal suffering

I plan to research the religion thoroughly from an unbiased perspective one day
So you’re telling me, you’re listenning to
An analphabete man dead a thousand years ago, from middle age who made shit up without anything to back up his claims, allowing him to access to power money respect and women, thanks to a book filled with theorically untrue stuff, and of course no one outside of him ever saw the god or the ghosts he was talking about.
All the bullshit from the book, like the sperm being produced in bones, the stars being smaller than the sun and the moon, the different layers of the sky, which is not possible. And of course matematical errors in the book. How the hell can GOD be fucking wrong? How? He is omnicient, yet mohamet god made mistakes in the only fucking proof of his existence.

ANd most of the stuff he created was just copy pasted from the bible and torah so LOOOOOOL.
So if someone is right it’s the jews, since they were here first.

Instead of listening statistical evidences, millions of different intelligent scientists who came to the same conclusions with solid as steel proofs trough the thousands of year of human history. The billions of years of evolution which are more plausible

The only reason people are still muslim is because you are forced to go to hell if you don’t obey. It just so happen that an all powerfull being is so susceptible that a mere mortal opinion is enough to torture him for eternity.
You do what you do, but just by reading the fucking book yourself or using common sense, you wouldn’t let yourself limit your pleasure in life, for an afterlife which don’t exist.

Last edited:
It’s not haram to question islam infact it’s encouraged to think for yourself and decide if you will actually believe. It’s not haram i would say but if you don’t believe in islam but call yourself a muslim then you’re really not a muslim. You’re a munafiq then.
That’s not true, it fucking haram to question allah, you don’t have the right to, I was smart kid which asked s lot of questions, and i litterally got the shit beated out of me just for asking questions about god, my father made me well understand that it was haram to question, my islamic teacher too. It’s litterally writed in the quran that it’s haram to question god, why are you blatantly lying?
makes sense
I would never leave the religion no matter how low my faith becomes tbh.
I can't fully grasp the concept of atheism and no other religion has shown any signs of validity
insha'allah my faith strengthens as time progresses

That’s not true, it fucking haram to question allah, you don’t have the right to, I was smart kid which asked s lot of questions, and i litterally got the shit beated out of me just for asking questions about god, my father made me well understand that it was haram to question, my islamic teacher too. It’s litterally writed in the quran that it’s haram to question god, why are you blatantly lying?
Quote which verse it’s says it’s haram to question islam.

even if I wasn't a Muslim, I'd still want a woman who no man can even lay his eyes upon
imagine having a woman who's all yours.
a modest woman triumphs any whore who you deem "cultural"
That’s true tho, as men it’s in our biology to crave modest virgin women.
However
why are you so sure that your wife will be pious and a good muslim? I fucked a lot of nafti hijabis whores myself, i did them dirty and even had anal sex with one of them. They are in no way virgins. and they post weekly instagram story about how god is almighty and see us🤣, and they play the good muslim in front of their parents.

I think in the west Islam won’t determine if a woman is more virtuous or not, in fact it’s the opposite in France and belgium whorish arab women wear hijab to try to lure muslim men in, and i see that a lot.

• +1
Quote which verse it’s says it’s haram to question islam.
Surah 3:151: "We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve

Surah 2:191: "And kill them wherever you find them … kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
An analphabete man
Think about it logically. A man who cannot read nor write; a true illiterate possess knowledge that hasn't been challenged even 1400 years later... how can it come from him? The source has to be divine. There is no other explanation. (inb4 "Satan made him say those things" -> it condemns Satan therefore this argument is out of the window).

Of course He is not the devil. That's like asking a black man if he is a white man or asking a white man if he is a black man. It's like asking a woman if she is a man or asking a man if he is a woman (inb4 trannyposting). Islam isn't forced upon people either; that's ridiculous. Yes, being born into an Islamic household will obviously mean your parents want you to follow in their footsteps: you are their "mini me" after all (having said this, I am against procreation). A misconception is that things are out of your control and everything is pre-determined. This is simply not true; God has Infinite Wisdom which explains why He knows what you are going to do or what is going to happen to you. I could have chosen to ignore this but instead I chose to respond to you. I could let you live with misconceptions or I could clear them up for you. The choice was mine to make and you can clearly see which choice I made. Having said that, the devil - who is a jinn, by the way, he's not a "fallen angel." God does not take pleasure in seeing His creation suffer; He has no need for us, except we need Him. God has made the rules and we only exist to follow His rules. He is the one who chooses who goes to Heaven and He is the one who chooses who goes to Hell. We can never fully say who, not even in the cases of murderers who have committed the ultimate oppression because only God has the Infinite Wisdom that only He possesses which entails one's final judgment. People in the Islamic community or any other community who claim to know what God has in store for them are committing the greatest sin because they pretend to possess Infinite Wisdom. They do not. We do not. They or we can only make assumptions regarding matters like these. Finally, it is the devil who promised God that he would make His creation go astray and that is why there are so many degenerates and other types of filth in this world. At the end of the day, they will be held accountable for their actions. Nobody said life on earth was meant to be a paradise. We ended up here because the first two people decided to disobey God and now we are paying for their crime. What an awful mistake they made. I personally will never forgive them for this but it's not like it matters. I have no real value. I am nothingness.
Your text is too long, i’ve read it all and i respect your opinion, you are an user I apreciate, anx I consider you as a high Iq individual, it sad to see you brainwashed so much, and that you falled for such an obvious trap as religion.

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
i refuted this like 5 times on reddit, this argument makes me laugh tbh. dont let this hindu dindu decieve u.

Think about it logically. A man who cannot read nor write; a true illiterate possess knowledge that hasn't been challenged even 1400 years later... how can it come from him? The source has to be divine. There is no other explanation. (inb4 "Satan made him say those things" -> it condemns Satan therefore this argument is out of the window).

allah/god don't exist.

Your text is too long, i’ve read it all and i respect your opinion, you are an user I apreciate, anx I consider you as a high Iq individual, it sad to see you brainwashed so much, and that you falled for such an obvious trap as religion.
Thank you for the nice words bhai. Yes, I agree I wrote a lot but that's cause I was on my pc and I still am, but I'm gonna switch over to my mobile so you can expect shorter answers if our conversation here continues. Actually I should let you know I stopped being religious when I entered high school- I came back to Islam after high school had ended. What really cemented the belief that Islam is the truth is the scientific evidences that are found in the Qur'an-- an illiterate man would possess no knowledge of this. I think that is why God specifically chose him; it's one of those subtle proofs, that's how I see it. If it was just stories, then yes I would not have believed it either but the scientific side of the Qur'an convinced me. I also have a rather controversial opinion regarding God that I didn't express in my previous message which would answer your question as to why bad things happen to people which also includes Islamic people. My belief is that God does not take action anymore; He used to do this in the past but knowing the faulty nature of people, He decided not to intervene anymore. He sent the last prophet (Muhammad (peace be upon him)) to restore the message that the people for centuries had gotten wrong and to set the record straight (Islam is not a 1400 year old religion; it has existed since day 1 but overtime it got corrupted and became religions like Judaism, Christianity and even Hinduism). Now since that day, there's no need for interventions anymore. So if people do wrong like they inevitably will, they will pay for their crimes or be rewarded for their good deeds when Judgment Day arrives. Don't worry I don't blindly believe what I hear, even from other Islamic people. Oftentimes, even scholars seem to lack knowledge. I do not have a shred of ego in me so I do not believe I am better than them, I believe they are just misinformed. Last time I will write a message this long in this thread since a) I'm switching to my mobile and b) you already say it's too long haha.

1. God created us. He can command us to do anything. Just like how we command AI to do stuff for us. They are not obligated to do it but we still have the upper hand and can finish it off the moment we want. Same case is with god. He has power over us and can command us to do anything. WE ARE HIS SLAVES, HE IS NOT OUR SLAVE.
+ What makes u think god cant be narcissist? He is a godly being who created this entire huge universe. Nothing is wrong with him being narcy. Narciness suits god. Not us humans.

2. Islam is forced upon people because god cares for their humans. He knows what hell is and dont want anyone to be the inhabitant of Hell. + Questioning Islam isn't haram. Who told you that? Islam encourages people to learn more about their religion.
+ Allah never claimed to be a peaceful god. He is a just god. Cope about it. The islam being "peaceful" was spread by US governments after 9/11. Islam is a religion of justice.

3. Allah said in quran that he tests everybody with everything. He tests you with wealth, health, disease etc to see how you respond. The prophets were tested the most, Zachariah was literally saw'd in half by the israelites. Yahya was beheaded by the king. The Prophet was literally pelted with stones. Yet he was spreading oneness of god. Everyone is tested in life.
IF THIS LIFE WAS A HEAVEN OR UTOPIA, WHAT WOULD BE THE POINT OF THE TEST CREATED BY ALLAH? HE COULD JUST SEND US ALL TO HEAVEN. UR ARGUMENT IS DUMB AS FUCK.

4.Good people will go to hell if they are not Muslims. nothing wrong it. ITS LIKE BEING IN AN EXAM HALL, YOU KNOW THE ANSWER TO ALL OF THE QUESTIONS IN EXAMS BUT YOU STILL DONT WRITE IT, DO YOU EXPECT THE TEACHER TO PASS YOU? EXACTLY.

@TRUE_CEL @StepbroMo @SecularIslamist dont let this nigga deceive you. he is using the same recycled arguments that were debunked like so many fucking times by me on reddit. they just parrot each other.

DOES OP RLLY THINK HIS POINTS IS GONNA RUIN 1400 YEARS OF THEOLOGY OF ISLAM? JFL. BRO THINKS HE DISCOVERED ROCKET SCIENCE.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16515, Elvisandreaa, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
1. God created us. He can command us to do anything. Just like how we command AI to do stuff for us. They are not obligated to do it but we still have the upper hand and can finish it off the moment we want. Same case is with god. He has power over us and can command us to do anything. WE ARE HIS SLAVES, HE IS NOT OUR SLAVE.
+ What makes u think god cant be narcissist? He is a godly being who created this entire huge universe. Nothing is wrong with him being narcy. Narciness suits god. Not us humans.

2. Islam is forced upon people because god cares for their humans. He knows what hell is and dont want anyone to be the inhabitant of Hell. + Questioning Islam isn't haram. Who told you that? Islam encourages people to learn more about their religion.
+ Allah never claimed to be a peaceful god. He is a just god. Cope about it. The islam being "peaceful" was spread by US governments after 9/11. Islam is a religion of justice.

3. Allah said in quran that he tests everybody with everything. He tests you with wealth, health, disease etc to see how you respond. The prophets were tested the most, Zachariah was literally saw'd in half by the israelites. Yahya was beheaded by the king. The Prophet was literally pelted with stones. Yet he was spreading oneness of god. Everyone is tested in life.
IF THIS LIFE WAS A HEAVEN OR UTOPIA, WHAT WOULD BE THE POINT OF THE TEST CREATED BY ALLAH? HE COULD JUST SEND US ALL TO HEAVEN. UR ARGUMENT IS DUMB AS FUCK.

4.Good people will go to hell if they are not Muslims. nothing wrong it. ITS LIKE BEING IN AN EXAM HALL, YOU KNOW THE ANSWER TO ALL OF THE QUESTIONS IN EXAMS BUT YOU STILL DONT WRITE IT, DO YOU EXPECT THE TEACHER TO PASS YOU? EXACTLY.

@TRUE_CEL @StepbroMo @SecularIslamist dont let this nigga deceive you. he is using the same recycled arguments that were debunked like so many fucking times by me on reddit. they just parrot each other.

DOES OP RLLY THINK HIS POINTS IS GONNA RUIN 1400 YEARS OF THEOLOGY OF ISLAM? JFL. BRO THINKS HE DISCOVERED ROCKET SCIENCE.
Haven't read your post yet but liked because I know you're probably gonna spit facts. Will read it when I go on mobile in a few mins.

• +1
Reactions: ascendedd
Thank you for the nice words bhai. Yes, I agree I wrote a lot but that's cause I was on my pc and I still am, but I'm gonna switch over to my mobile so you can expect shorter answers if our conversation here continues. Actually I should let you know I stopped being religious when I entered high school- I came back to Islam after high school had ended. What really cemented the belief that Islam is the truth is the scientific evidences that are found in the Qur'an-- an illiterate man would possess no knowledge of this. I think that is why God specifically chose him; it's one of those subtle proofs, that's how I see it. If it was just stories, then yes I would not have believed it either but the scientific side of the Qur'an convinced me. I also have a rather controversial opinion regarding God that I didn't express in my previous message which would answer your question as to why bad things happen to people which also includes Islamic people. My belief is that God does not take action anymore; He used to do this in the past but knowing the faulty nature of people, He decided not to intervene anymore. He sent the last prophet (Muhammad (peace be upon him)) to restore the message that the people for centuries had gotten wrong and to set the record straight (Islam is not a 1400 year old religion; it has existed since day 1 but overtime it got corrupted and became religions like Judaism, Christianity and even Hinduism). Now since that day, there's no need for interventions anymore. So if people do wrong like they inevitably will, they will pay for their crimes or be rewarded for their good deeds when Judgment Day arrives. Don't worry I don't blindly believe what I hear, even from other Islamic people. Oftentimes, even scholars seem to lack knowledge. I do not have a shred of ego in me so I do not believe I am better than them, I believe they are just misinformed. Last time I will write a message this long in this thread since a) I'm switching to my mobile and b) you already say it's too long haha.
the sole reason you still believe in Islam is because Mahomet had put truthfull, absolute scientifical evidence in the quran.

If i explain you why he was able to say some truthfull stuff, not thanks to god but via humans, and give you evidences of fakes scientifical statements wrote in the quran. And back all this up with proofs.

Would you put into consideration your fate?

You haven’t debunked any argument i gave about the existence of god,
however

, the only thing you did
Is prove to me that Islam is effectively a religion of War, destruction slavery and power, they kill the non believers and spread their religion as much as possible.
allah wish hapiness for the muslim and destruction death and eternal suffering ror the non muslim
It feel good, really apreciate your honesty, most muslim fags would have just tried to say muh muh Islam is peaceful religion.

Now we all set
Islam is an evil destructive religion, we both know that.

Now we’ll try to understand why it is as such,
Mohamet as many men wished for power, he wanted to reach the top of the hierarchy possess many wives. A lot of money and influence.
He was poor, uneducated and analphabet, but the only thing he Had for him was his charisma.
He one day had the ida to reach the top trough a secte/religion promising the believer to get eternal pleasure and 72 wives in the afterlife, and punish them with eternal doom and torture if they don’t follow him, just like andrew tate get rich by scamming the poor with his hustler university, and if people don’t buy it they will stay in the matrix.
It’s the same exact stuff. Mohamet chose a religion of violence because it was the better way to submit the other nations and submit his followers, fear is the way.
Fast forward to 2000 years later he conquered the world and he will be forever remembered.
What do you think is more plausible, god out of the blue one day decided to write a book to a random villager in saudi arabia with plenty of physically impossible stuffs in it, and with ton of mistakes and copying the 2 main religion just before him. Or an ambitious guy smart enough to orient the religion he created to allow him to reach the top of the hierarchy, posseding many wives, a lot of wealth and respect, all the money in the world, and everything he can which for?

Choice is yours

You haven’t debunked any argument i gave about the existence of god,
however

, the only thing you did
Is prove to me that Islam is effectively a religion of War, destruction slavery and power, they kill the non believers and spread their religion as much as possible.
allah wish hapiness for the muslim and destruction death and eternal suffering ror the non muslim
It feel good, really apreciate your honesty, most muslim fags would have just tried to say muh muh Islam is peaceful religion.

Now we all set
Islam is an evil destructive religion, we both know that.

Now we’ll try to understand why it is as such,
Mohamet as many men wished for power, he wanted to reach the top of the hierarchy possess many wives. A lot of money and influence.
He was poor, uneducated and analphabet, but the only thing he Had for him was his charisma.
He one day had the ida to reach the top trough a secte/religion promising the believer to get eternal pleasure and 72 wives in the afterlife, and punish them with eternal doom and torture if they don’t follow him, just like andrew tate get rich by scamming the poor with his hustler university, and if people don’t buy it they will stay in the matrix.
It’s the same exact stuff. Mohamet chose a religion of violence because it was the better way to submit the other nations and submit his followers, fear is the way.
Fast forward to 2000 years later he conquered the world and he will be forever remembered.
What do you think is more plausible, god out of the blue one day decided to write a book to a random villager in saudi arabia with plenty of physically impossible stuffs in it, and with ton of mistakes and copying the 2 main religion just before him. Or an ambitious guy smart enough to orient the religion he created to allow him to reach the top of the hierarchy, posseding many wives, a lot of wealth and respect, all the money in the world, and everything he can which for?

Choice is yours
keep coping, Islam will reign supreme and u cant do anything about it.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and SecularIslamist
keep coping, Islam will reign supreme and u cant do anything about it.
If strict islam was aplicated, we both know life would be unlivable.
No more snowbunnies for muslim in west to slay.
No more porn to enjoy because it’s haram.
If you ever use your free thinking you’ll be heavily abused and/or killed.
Multiples and beautiful wives will be only avalaible for the wealthiest of us, most will settle for uglys or a single one.
Think before talking.
I proved you wrong, instead of taking it as an insult, be a smart person and try to grow from it, you don’t have to trust me do your own researches.
You are not alone, any gen z with an iq above 100 has chose to distance itself from islam and no longer believe in it.
Join r/exmuslim on reddit we are more there than on the islam subreddit kek
i might just have saved your life from a life of servitude and sexual frustration for a non existent being.

@TRUE_CEL @StepbroMo

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa

Agree with all points except last. Those who die without believing in God are obviously hell-bound, but those who believe in God but not his message and or ignorant (Islam) are left to his will. This is orthodox Islam. People have an innate disposition to God (fitrah). Separate point but also some theologians didn't consider hell eternal for disbelievers. Even those who commit an 'atom weights of good' shall see his reward.

Those in the lowest pits of hell though, are the hypocrites who outwardly profess their faith (in god and Islam) but disbelievers. They are the worst.

Anyway I'm not a theologian, OP is a retard and these recycled armchair pseudo philosophers critics will always exist.

• Love it
Agree with all points except last. Those who die without believing in God are obviously hell-bound, but those who believe in God but not his message and or ignorant (Islam) are left to his will. This is orthodox Islam. People have an innate disposition to God (fitrah). Separate point but also some theologians didn't consider hell eternal for disbelievers. Even those who commit an 'atom weights of good' shall see his reward.

Those in the lowest pits of hell though, are the hypocrites who outwardly profess their faith (in god and Islam) but disbelievers. They are the worst.

Anyway I'm not a theologian, OP is a retard and these recycled armchair pseudo philosophers critics will always exist.
Ye i’m a retard but i fuck prime pussy, and i f i chose to stay muslim i would be sexually frustrated virgin untill now.

So who is the retard?