Is almond eyes and beard good combination?

D

Deleted member 26847

One face to mog them all.
Joined
Feb 25, 2023
Posts
1,362
Reputation
1,420
I have almond eyes with long eyelashes and no uee, so it looks prettyboyish. Should I shave my beard to go prettyboymaxxing, or is it okay?
 
Depends on the beard. If it is full beard/stubble keep it, otherwise shave
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26847
It’s a generic curry fuck boi archetype that makes every brown nigga severely delusional and overestimate their attractiveness cause the beard is covering half their face, they lie to themselves that it’s for religious reasons while knowing next to nothing about said religion, if ur jawline and face shape is good u should embrace is and show it off to everyone.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26847
I have almond eyes with long eyelashes and no uee, so it looks prettyboyish. Should I shave my beard to go prettyboymaxxing, or is it okay?
beard-maxxing is legit
 

Attachments

  • download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    6.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26847

Similar threads

britishbomber
Replies
9
Views
54
zygomatic02
Z
chop
Replies
2
Views
64
reda2010
reda2010
sunlessthegreat
Replies
2
Views
32
zenautist
zenautist
kay-over
Replies
6
Views
46
clavicularsrightnut
clavicularsrightnut
morono
Replies
0
Views
47
morono
morono

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top