Is an eye distance/seperation of 0.48 or 0.49 better to get more chicks and which one makes one seem younger?

S

soontobechadlite

Gold
I asked chatgpt and it told me 0.49 might look more trusting while still looking masculine but gives off more of a pretty boy look

And 0.48 somehow still was mentioned as the best despite looking less trustworthy

What do you guys think is generally the better option for a guy when it comes to women from Europe, Latin America, Middle East and North Africa attraction wise and what is the best eye distance in your opinion?

I have 48% esr and I can confirm that people tell me I look dominating even some young jbs rejected me because of this since they are more into pretty boy look.

I have 48% esr and I can confirm that people tell me I look dominating even some young jbs rejected me because of this since they are more into pretty boy look.
Ah I see are you from a western country and do you think in Turkey, Spain, Italy, Morocco, Iran, Serbia, Kosovo, Albania, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina and chicks from Lebanon up to 23 also prefer 0.49 over 0.48 in your opinion

Users who are viewing this thread

• ijazal
Back