Is an very high trustworthy face level is an advantage ?

Raton

Raton

Bronze
With Girls ?

Some Girls tell me that i have a sweet face ,or a cute looking face (but more rarely handsome and good looking)

It's over ?

no.

• +1
Reactions: Shubham4894 and middayshowers
Yes you can be a nice beta bux orbiter while she gets raw dogged by somebody with PCT

• JFL
Reactions: Over, middayshowers and Deleted member 470
the only good" high trust features "are high nasal bridge and and good cheekbones

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 2227 and Raton
Yes. As long as you don’t look beat. It’s possible to look dom and high trust. I know a guy who has a very high trust and friendly looking face. It’s very easy for him to approach because women subconsciously trust him

the only good" high trust features "are high nasal bridge and and good cheekbones

I have good cheekbones of course
Yes. As long as you don’t look beat. It’s possible to look dom and high trust. I know a guy who has a very high trust and friendly looking face. It’s very easy for him to approach because women subconsciously trust him

I think gymmax with V shoulders + cute (trustworthy) face can be a halo

@OwlGod do you agree?

cus I dont

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Can you, or anyone else for that matter, post a full high trust vs low trust feature list pls?

Can you, or anyone else for that matter, post a full high trust vs low trust feature list pls?

this is the only one I seen

• +1
Reactions: SpiritualCel, Deleted member 2227 and PubertyMaxxer
20cf9ab4-3223-448b-ac00-64e9acf90ea1-png.167284

@OwlGod do you agree?

cus I dont

This guy has a wide jaw, strong chin, thicker than average neck, and also wider than average clavicle. He is also above average height.

Dom looking

He also still has a friendly and high trust looking face. The two are possible

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Casadonis
20cf9ab4-3223-448b-ac00-64e9acf90ea1-png.167284

View attachment 167285

This guy has a wide jaw, strong chin, thicker than average neck, and also wider than average clavicle. He is also above average height.

Dom looking

He also still has a friendly and high trust looking face. The two are possible
he is smiling. doesnt count

• +1
You are Cuck material. But ideal for business as they won't see you much of a threat/possible backstabber.

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicope and Raton
You are Cuck material. But ideal for business as they won't see you much of a threat/possible backstabber.

Effectively i work in a business plan and everywhere i go it's like i got Big halo everybody say yes when they see my head

But with Girls

If i'm a tall black guy with muscles and a cute face ,i will always look like a cuck ?

Effectively i work in a business plan and everywhere i go it's like i got Big halo everybody say yes when they see my head

But with Girls

If i'm a tall black guy with muscles and a cute face ,i will always look like a cuck ?
Yes, if you're BBC you MUST have low trust masculine face, that's the whole appeal.

But with Girls

Cuck was kinda harsh on my part lol. I mean not exactly cuck but you can fix that easily augmenting eye brows and perhaps a little more eye support.

• +1
Reactions: Raton
Never trust a bitch, so no.

i would say it depends on the rest off you, if your tall and are decent built i would say yes as you'll be able to attract girls while also avoiding being treated like a cuck by other males, however if your short and skinny you would probably do better looking dom as youll still be able to get girls and most girls and guys probably wont treat you like a beta

what if you look less trustworthy? How does it change with woman
good. its a DOM feature. except the fact that the cheekbones and low nasal bridge are not good features to have so they shouldnt be counted overall

Best is balance of low trust and pretty boy

• +1
Reactions: mattzdeb and Deleted member 470
good. its a DOM feature. except the fact that the cheekbones and low nasal bridge are not good features to have so they shouldnt be counted overall
according to this I look untrustworthy but I have high set cheekbones and I'm not sure about low nasal bridge

Theres high trust chads like pitt and then there are baby faces

• JFL
@OwlGod do you agree?

cus I dont

Girls are not really intimidated by DOM looking man, only man are intimidated by DOM looking, also, by what seems, a good looking person will always be somewhat intimidating, people will see them as enemy because they are superior in hierarchy.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Girls are not really intimidated by DOM looking man, only man are intimidated by DOM looking, also, by what seems, a good looking person will always be somewhat intimidating, people will see them as enemy because they are superior in hierarchy.
could be true tbh. I get different reactions from women than men

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Some Girls tell me that i have a sweet face ,or a cute looking face (but more rarely handsome and good looking)
it is absolutely over.

It's almost the worst thing to have, ded srs.
I sometimes feel like a bad boy but then I look at the mirror and see my baby face and just cringe.
It's worse when it comes to men, they don't respect you.
Girls won't find you sexually attractive.
Non-sexual JBs will admire your beauty but that's it.

How do I know if I have a high nasal bridge
ZdrtYoW

the nasal bridge is the part "the real bone" of the nose. if its high set it means is very close to the brow