Is Andrew Tate the most overcompensating baldcel ever?

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
Says he moved to Romania because "the sexual assault laws there are more lax".

22013669d30f300a3458.jpg
ca5bb31baa98203cf9672c73443310ae

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
dont forget hes a chincel aswell

22013669d30f300a3458.jpg
He doesn't mean that literally, and even if he does that's fucking funny.

He doesn't mean that literally, and even if he does that's fucking funny.
Or he moved to Romania because he's incel in the west and in Eastern Europe he can run money game.

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman and DoctorLooksmax
Any high status man who wants to sleep around shouldn't be around in the western country because he can get MeToo'ed very easily with little repercussions.

I'm personally a big fan

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, ShowerMaxxing, Gargantuan and 4 others
Or he moved to Romania because he's incel in the west and in Eastern Europe he can run money game.
Nah he’s not incel in the west hes white rich and 6ft tall, and is popular

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JeromeMorrow, Elvisandreaa and Moggie
He's half Paki so I can't hate him.

I can tell his dick is in ur mouth
Idon't dick ride for any nigga but he got some facts your a cuck if you dont support tate at least ideologically

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Over

22013669d30f300a3458.jpg
His “playboy side” is a character to SOME extension. I like his anti government views plus he is insane at motivating people.

Hope rothschilds/goldman sachs/blackrock doesn’t assasinate him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chawaje, Elvisandreaa, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
lol yes he is you're just a bigot who can't handle being MOGGED by a ethnic chad
I'm a bigot?

he isn't Pakistani from knowledge his dad is black and indian and his mom is white which would make him a quarter.

also what's with the mog? I send him to hell I'm a whole psl point above him

Idon't dick ride for any nigga but he got some facts your a cuck if you dont support tate at least ideologically
I'm a cuck?

Says who? Some random online who knows nothing about anything I do or what I believe in.

Also I agree with some points but he is just a high iq weirdo who brain controls a bunch of normies like urself.

I'm a bigot?

he isn't Pakistani from knowledge his dad is black and indian and his mom is white which would make him a quarter.

His dad is Pakistani. His name was Amir Tate. He was born in Sukkur and moved to the US when he was young.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kamui and Moggie
His dad is Pakistani. His name was Amir Tate. He was born in Sukkur and moved to the US when he was young.
So why in every interview he mentions his dad was black?

Lol at you autist “muh I’m psl point above him”, he makes 3 mil a month from that MLM scam alone, has insane influence and status, he mogs you into Messier 81’s central supermassive black hole and back

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 22126 and 1 other person
So why in every interview he mentions his dad was black?
Cause his father was dark skinned. He doesn't say he was Paki cause of people like you discriminating against him.

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
Lol at you autist “muh I’m psl point above him”, he makes 3 mil a month from that MLM scam alone, has insane influence and status, he mogs you into Messier 81’s central supermassive black hole and back
He said he mogs me in guessing he means looks so I stated a fact saying I'm a whole point above him what's the ruckus about?

Seems to me like Tate has brainwashed u normies like every popular person who goes against the norm does.

You prolly think you are " Woke" lol.

Cause his father was dark skinned. He doesn't say he was Paki cause of people like you discriminating against him.
Hilariously comical.

This would explain death tier orbits.

Also how am I discriminating towards him? Seems like ur butthurt.

What the hell does overcompensating even mean? Do you expect him him to rot here with you?

What the hell does overcompensating even mean? Do you expect him him to rot here with you?
He means he is overcompensating for his looks with money status etc.

Hilariously comical.

This would explain death tier orbits.

Also how am I discriminating towards him? Seems like ur butthurt.
The future is Caramel buddy.

• JFL
The future is Caramel buddy.
U dumb idiot retard holy shit I can't tell if ur low iq or shit post trolling me hard rn. I'm mixed how am I a bigot?

U dumbass fuckers are so slow.

U dumb idiot retard holy shit I can't tell if ur low iq or shit post trolling me hard rn. I'm mixed how am I a bigot?

U dumbass fuckers are so slow.
Ahhh now the bigot pulls the "I'm mixed so I can't be racist" card. Keep coping if it makes you feel better. Ethnics are winning.

Ahhh now the bigot pulls the "I'm mixed so I can't be racist" card. Keep coping if it makes you feel better. Ethnics are winning.
The bigot? NIGGA IM BLACK WTF LOL IM OVER 50% SUBSUHARAN AFRICAN OH MY GOD UR IQ IS MAKING ME RAGGEEEEEE.

Niggers like u need a tree and some rope for Christmas.

Maybe indians don't deserve to be human. U just turned me into a bigot thanks!

Dumb Paki!

He said he mogs me in guessing he means looks so I stated a fact saying I'm a whole point above him what's the ruckus about?

Seems to me like Tate has brainwashed u normies like every popular person who goes against the norm does.

You prolly think you are " Woke" lol.
You are PSL autist thats why you didn't realize that Andrew Tate mogs you into submission SMV wise, your "muh muh but my psl point" doesn't mean shit outside this forum full of other autists and currycels. It's the whole image that matters.

Also I doubt you'd mog him in club/party situation, he is 6'3 and weights 100+ kg, has insane game and presence thanks to money and size.

His brother Tristan is a mogger tho, he mogs the fuck out of Andrew:
cropped-Tristan-and-his-brother-Andrew-Tate.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22190
The bigot? NIGGA IM BLACK WTF LOL IM OVER 50% SUBSUHARAN AFRICAN OH MY GOD UR IQ IS MAKING ME RAGGEEEEEE.
Okay chill bro. I was just trolling. Mirin your ability to not understand a joke.

• JFL
He's part black. This is his dad

Emory_Tate3.jpg

You are PSL autist thats why you didn't realize that Andrew Tate mogs you into submission SMV wise, your "muh muh but my psl point" doesn't mean shit outside this forum full of other autists and currycels. It's the whole image that matters.

Also I doubt you'd mog him in club/party situation, he is 6'3 and weights 100+ kg, has insane game and presence thanks to money and size.

You think he's mogging anyone? Spot the difference

Andrew-Tate-Tucker-Carlson.jpg
large-05eaaea1cbf2b4e35ed31924e5b95304.jpg

• +1

One is not 6 3 he is 6 1 two he is under 200 pounds three he is just a betabuxer he is a ltn three if u had no money he would get zero play u think a women gets wet to his repulsive reputation?

Also jfl at "insane game" u dumb idiot nigger kys

andrew-tate-big-brother,id=ccdd8775,b=maennersache,w=1600,ca=3.20,1.46,60.60,28.78,rm=sk.jpeg

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Any high status man who wants to sleep around shouldn't be around in the western country because he can get MeToo'ed very easily with little repercussions.

I'm personally a big fan
Good looking men don't get MeToo'ed

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Andrew Tate steals another guy's girl