Is anybody looks maxing for reasons other than female attention? (not looks max)

ratdick77

ratdick77

Gold
I am mostly doing it for me because I am insecure about certain things. If I keep attracting decent to above average girls how I am now for the rest of my life I will be alright. I just don't like seeing my sort of low hyoid, and non-strong jaw, along with a couple of other minor insecurities. I don't like seeing them in the mirror. I want to correct these so that I feel awesome wearing a suit, or taking career-related photos. Everything is associated with looks, so If I can look in the mirror and not feel insecure about anything, my confidence, as well as my entire image, will benefit. I understand looks maxing to get women if you literally cant attract a woman who isn't overweight, but I really just want to look awesome in a suit if that makes any sense. I am not some low testosterone beta cuck, I need sex to stay sane, but I do not require being fawned over like some of you guys on here. I am sure that if I correct my flaws more women will be attracted to me, but even when hot girls have been into me it does not take my mind off my insecurities. No amount of pussy could ever make me love my jaw or under neck area, I need to fix it for me. Just venting, hopefully, someone shares this perspective. Also, I am not really good looking, I'd say 75th percentile for a white dude my age, but 25th percentile among my friends ( a big reason for my insecurities). Just thought I would clarify that so you guys don't say I am some hot dude with no perspective.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BasedSpinelet257, Vidyacoper and 1 other person
No. Because i am straight and dont have bdd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Stare
Use the enter button from time to time man, this wall of text is beyond intimidating

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Fear, Lightbulb and 3 others
girls is number 1 but being respected by other males and getting jobs easier / stuff for free etc. are also big reasons.

since i looks and gymmaxxed i feel how woman, especially 30-40+ just laugh and smile at stuff no sane person would normally laugh at. like i say "no thanks i dont want ketchup on my bread" and they laugh like im some comedian or smth

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, je3oe, middayshowers and 5 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and MeNEETalcel
imagine looksmaxxing just to attract some vapid shallow creatures with no personalities just lol

looksmaxxing is good for pretty much everything female attention should be the last reason why you do it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EzioGrezzo, JohnnyBananas1000 and 5 others
girls is number 1 but being respected by other males and getting jobs easier / stuff for free etc. are also big reasons.

since i looks and gymmaxxed i feel how woman, especially 30-40+ just laugh and smile at stuff no sane person would normally smile. like i say "no thanks i dont want ketchup on my bread" and they laugh like im some comedian or smth
Yea I mean guys respect a sense of humor, so I'm not really doing it for that, granted no men want to be friends with an ugly guy because you couldn't even take your friend to a party or social event. It is mostly about feeling happy with my appearance, but the more I type in this thread the more I think women get to decide what is attractive in away. Regardless, I still just want my flaws gone, no matter what the external implications are. That is why you want to look good at family gatherings, it has nothing with getting your aunt to hit on you lol, you just wanna feel good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Yes i had this debate before.

People here say its only for attention but we are all narcy as fuck. Even if you were the la last person in the world, you'd rather wake up that day looking like chico than looking like shit. You'd find comfort in that and feel realized even tho there's no attention to get anywhere.
imagine looksmaxxing just to attract some vapid shallow creatures with no personalities just lol

looksmaxxing is good for pretty much everything female attention should be the last reason why you do it
Yes it's good for everything. Specially for urself you feel WORTHY

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Vidyacoper

Right on man, we agree. Just looking good in your own house, and seeing your reflection when you are at your best feels good. It makes you more ready for the day. If you have ever had acne, contrast how seeing a breakout in the morning has affected your day's confidence versus clear skin. I am excited for the day I erase my flaws. I know I will feel better about myself and be quite handsome. It just makes you feel good when you look good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1106
Because i wanna get laid and a gf . I find myself hot but others dont.
You have bdd you waste of oxygen, only that instead of finding you are uglier than you are you think you are hotter than you are

• +1
I lookmaxxed because of 2 reasons:
1. I get anxiety and hate talking to people when I dont like how I look. I'm naturally pretty extroverted but I get reserved and depressed when I dont like my looks
2. Girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EverythingMaxxer and Vidyacoper
Because i wanna get laid and a gf . I find myself hot but others dont.
If you find yourself hot you can get a girlfriend as long as you aren't a delusional lunatic, if you are even close to being hot you'll be good especially because girls slightly lower there expectations for LT relationships. Realistically 1/25 guys are hot. I don't consider myself hot and I have dated. I'm only 19 so dating isn't my thing but I have had a few girlfriends since freshman year of high school.

• +1
i just want pussy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and hebbewem
You have bdd you waste of oxygen, only that instead of finding you are uglier than you are you think you are hotter than you are
Body dysmorphic disorder (BDD), occasionally still called dysmorphophobia, is a mental disorder characterized by the obsessive idea that some aspect of one's own body part or appearance is severely flawed and therefore warrants exceptional measures to hide or fix one's dysmorphic part on one's . Learn the defintion you stupid rape babie.

If you find yourself hot you can get a girlfriend as long as you aren't a delusional lunatic, if you are even close to being hot you'll be good especially because girls slightly lower there expectations for LT relationships. Realistically 1/25 guys are hot. I don't consider myself hot and I have dated. I'm only 19 so dating isn't my thing but I have had a few girlfriends since freshman year of high school.
I am far from being hot in other people eyes . So i am probaly delusionnal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Vidyacoper
1. I get anxiety and hate talking to people when I dont like how I look. I'm naturally pretty extroverted but I get reserved and depressed when I dont like my looks
2. Girls
Yea I have stayed in because of a pimple on my nose in HS before, I was supposed to hook up with a girl at the party I didn't go to and was snapping her before, I told her that I wasn't going because my parents made me stay in, but I told my friends that I'm not going because of the awful growth on my face... My friends saw her at the party, and I came up, and they told her I didn't come because of a pimple. She snapped me a picture of her with my friends all touching the tips of their noses. Moral of the story, my friends are dicks and insecurities are a real thing. But even if she wasn't there, there was no chance in hell I was going out with that pimple, so the insecurity was not girl related.
Body dysmorphic disorder (BDD), occasionally still called dysmorphophobia, is a mental disorder characterized by the obsessive idea that some aspect of one's own body part or appearance is severely flawed and therefore warrants exceptional measures to hide or fix one's dysmorphic part on one's . Learn the defintion you stupid rape babie.

I am far from being hot in other people eyes . So i am probaly delusionnal
Well if altering your face will help you feel better then do it bro. Just don't be crazy enough to alter your eye are or go under a surgery that pulls your face forward. Those surgeries are dangerous, expensive and can potentially make you uglier. Enhance simple features like your nose, chin, jaw, and under jaw area. Anyways the true beauties of this world were gifted with great proportions and symmetry, they would be hot even if you reduced some of their prominent features, so be the best you, not someone else.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Vidyacoper
I am mostly doing it for me because I am insecure about certain things. If I keep attracting decent to above average girls how I am now for the rest of my life I will be alright. I just don't like seeing my sort of low hyoid, and non-strong jaw, along with a couple of other minor insecurities. I don't like seeing them in the mirror. I want to correct these so that I feel awesome wearing a suit, or taking career-related photos. Everything is associated with looks, so If I can look in the mirror and not feel insecure about anything, my confidence, as well as my entire image, will benefit. I understand looks maxing to get women if you literally cant attract a woman who isn't overweight, but I really just want to look awesome in a suit if that makes any sense. I am not some low testosterone beta cuck, I need sex to stay sane, but I do not require being fawned over like some of you guys on here. I am sure that if I correct my flaws more women will be attracted to me, but even when hot girls have been into me it does not take my mind off my insecurities. No amount of pussy could ever make me love my jaw or under neck area, I need to fix it for me. Just venting, hopefully, someone shares this perspective. Also, I am not really good looking, I'd say 75th percentile for a white dude my age, but 25th percentile among my friends ( a big reason for my insecurities). Just thought I would clarify that so you guys don't say I am some hot dude with no perspective.
Didntreadlol2

• +1
why ? because it's easier to focus on looks than anything else.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, SubhumanCurrycel and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
lol same, its not just about women anymore i want to look awesome

• +1
  • +1
i looksmax to dominate other men in the looks department

• +1
Why is every post of yours 10 times longer than it had to be

• +1
If it reduces my failio effect, that's worth something

• +1
im doing it for sake of abusing halo effect.

• +1
  • +1
it's 15% health 10% general life quality 75% foid success for me. disgusting avi btw

• +1
I just wanna slay

• +1
it's 15% health 10% general life quality 75% foid success for me. disgusting avi btw
It was originally a pic of me, but I don't want to be in any way tracked down to you freaks. lol.

• +1
I'm doing it so I can stomach looking at myself, especially in pictures. From an economic standpoint, rather than spending 100k on surgeries, I could easily live a lifetime of banging decent women with that cash.

• +1
I'm doing it so I can stomach looking at myself, especially in pictures. From an economic standpoint, rather than spending 100k on surgeries, I could easily live a lifetime of banging decent women with that cash.
you're the guy that got the shit bimax right? any updates? did you see previous pics of the surgeon's work or what happened? did you sue him?

• +1
you're the guy that got the shit bimax right? any updates? did you see previous pics of the surgeon's work or what happened? did you sue him?

'shit' is exaggerating. I don't like the results, but most surgeons I asked (had previous consults with) have said it's a good result just that I have insane residual swelling left for some reason. I just need a chin wing and it'll be fine from the side. I think from the front regardless of who I chose, bimax has revealed the lack of solid under eye and midface support

Last edited:
  • +1
'shit' is exaggerating. I don't like the results, but most surgeons I asked (had previous consults with) have said it's a good result just that I have insane residual swelling left for some reason. I just need a chin wing and it'll be fine from the side. I think from the front regardless of who I chose, bimax has revealed the lack of solid under eye and midface support
tf is a bimax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I’d say 75th percentile for a white dude my age, but 25th percentile among my friends ( a big reason for my insecurities). Just thought I would clarify that so you guys don't say I am some hot dude with no perspective.
cry me a fucking river

• +1
I want dogs and children to respect me

• +1
That’s why I’d get a quadrangilar lefort instead of Bimax

• +1
cry me a fucking river
Then he’s most likely average. The average person rates themself 7/10 in looks and 75% of drivers think they drive better than average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, hebbewem and Deleted member 4887
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted
That’s why I’d get a quadrangilar lefort instead of Bimax

What's done is done. All 4 chin wing docs I contacted said I have good anatomy and very good bone density/thickness to get a good result from a chin wing so I'll focus on that. My eyes are getting worked on in late August. If I get the chin wing done in Dec, I'll reevaluate what else I need. That way 2020 was all good base work and 2021 will just be basic surgeries like a rhino or some fillers.

• +1
I’ve had sufficient female attention as a non chad male but I want more. I’m a ultra narcy so I can’t stop till I get a Stacy partner and mog everyone around me. The feeling of mogging others and being admired is greater than getting pussies.

• +1
I get anxiety and hate talking to people when I dont like how I look. I'm naturally pretty extroverted but I get reserved and depressed when I dont like my looks
AGREED.

• +1
Not been diagnosed but it’s pretty obvious that I have BDD, even though I do get sufficient female attention. Thing is that I never act upon that attention.

• +1
why ? because it's easier to focus on looks than anything else.
Best risk:reward ratio too.
You fail to pull it off you waste some time
You succeed and live the rest of your youth as a king.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
It effects the way other men treat you as well. You should always looksmax to you're best the same way you should keep a good straight posture rather than a slouched one, and the same way you should speak with confidence rather than sounding like a pussy. Reality is all these things make people subconsciously apply a higher social status to you.

• +1
idc about female attention. i just want power. money, looks, status, these things equal power.

• +1