Is anyone else annoyed by blackpill becoming mainstream?

D

ducksoover

Iron
I swear to god these tiktok kids are flooding the spaces and posting cringe tiktoks about looksmaxxing which just dilutes the quality of the topics discussed.

I remember having super autistic convos about lookism on this forum some years ago (old acc) with people who genuinely knew the effects of the blackpill and wanted the best optimal results. Now everything just feels like a meme.

Discussions about surgical procedures, lookism in the real world/work place, genetic determinism etc have all died down. This forum feels like shit. I miss where there were spaces where we could discuss ACTUAL solutions.

Is there another forum/space for OG users or smth?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mathis, mvp2v1, Adrenochrome and 7 others
Tbh I do want a space were people actually talk about social situations, cus this forum is just brain dead and only fixates on pointless ratios. Like I asked for advice for university and got 1 legit reply

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: h111, normie_joe, borismonster and 1 other person
Tbh I do want a space were people actually talk about social situations, cus this forum is just brain dead and only fixates on pointless ratios. Like I asked for advice for university and got 1 legit reply
Exactly. I'd rather spend time finding solutions than just browsing shit memes and low iq threads on here. What u need advice about for uni? I'm a 2nd year CS student

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Reformed
Exactly. I'd rather spend time finding solutions than just browsing shit memes and low iq threads on here. What u need advice about for uni? I'm a 2nd year CS student
Oh shit. I basically just asked cus I’m going to Uni next year new country complete fresh start. Basically is there anything I should be aware of to not fail at finding a social circle. Obv ik go to as many parties and stuff like that just wanted advice from ppl who went there cus ik nothing

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
IMG 7884
What op looks like

I swear to god these tiktok kids are flooding the spaces and posting cringe tiktoks about looksmaxxing which just dilutes the quality of the topics discussed.

I remember having super autistic convos about lookism on this forum some years ago (old acc) with people who genuinely knew the effects of the blackpill and wanted the best optimal results. Now everything just feels like a meme.

Discussions about surgical procedures, lookism in the real world/work place, genetic determinism etc have all died down. This forum feels like shit. I miss where there were spaces where we could discuss ACTUAL solutions.

IMG 9977

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1, Icarus and cheerio
There is a point where we reach the limit of information. It’s now just repetition of everything from the past.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, borismonster, dopaminebeyondfried and 3 others
Oh shit. I basically just asked cus I’m going to Uni next year new country complete fresh start. Basically is there anything I should be aware of to not fail at finding a social circle. Obv ik go to as many parties and stuff like that just wanted advice from ppl who went there cus ik nothing
Yeah can't help you there as I have a super small social circle at uni. Gl tho

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Reformed
yeah
it means more competition

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel
There is a point where we reach the limit of information. It’s now just repetition of everything from the past.
This is true but I'm not talking about new blackpill ideas/discoveries. I'm mainly interested in SOLUTIONS.

I have booked 2 surgeries this year, got a very good physique (use of roids lol), STEMaxxing and investing. I'm doing everything in my power to gain as much leverage and some of these things I've done is thanks to discovering harsh realities like the blackpill.

The competition is insane. If you aren't a 6/10 minimum in looks then the amount of compensation you need to get into a healthy relationship is incredibly high.

• +1
It's actually amazing becouse many will quit (less competition)

• +1

Water

• +1

nevER come to this forum for genuine life related talks my brother cuz most guys here are brain dead.

I am thinking to delete my ACC and leave this site for good cuz normies have invaded this place

There's no more actual philosophies here. Only pointless shit Talks about mogging and psl.

This place is no more a Haven for incels/lonely men who needed some company.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and borismonster
nevER come to this forum for genuine life related talks my brother cuz most guys here are brain dead.

I am thinking to delete my ACC and leave this site for good cuz normies have invaded this place

There's no more actual philosophies here. Only pointless shit Talks about mogging and psl.

This place is no more a Haven for incels/lonely men who needed some company.
any recommendations? i genuinely want solutions and a place to interact with fellow incels who are also struggling

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
any recommendations> i genuinely want solutions and a place to interact with fellow incels who are also struggling
none for now. Keep looking for look*sm.net if they open the website again.

i hope yk why i put an asterisk in the name

• +1

You are expecting people who don't socialize to talk about social situations.

Whatcha expect?

Join a student accommodation/residence for the first year or two. If you don't, you are limited to your classmates many of which will be in their student accommodation and will have social groups outside of class. Don't miss social events, especially at the beginning.