Is anyone else having the same issue with the PPL split when lifting...

B

Broski

Zephir
Ive been following it for 7 months religiously now...
however a flaw I wish I knew was that it overdevelops the chest, glutes and back and neglects the arms and shoulders (which are possibly the most important for aesthetics). Had I known this, I would have added more shoulder/arm exercises so I dont have to play catch up now....

Do the Arnold split that shit mogs it’s a little harder tho cuz you typically get more volume out of it but it really works your arms and shoulders

just work out 7 days a week and add an extra day just for shoulders.

Shoulders are most important so JFL if you neglect them.

and skip a leg day. the fuck. this is a looksmaxing forum.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and TrestIsBest
just work out 7 days a week and add an extra day just for shoulders.

Shoulders are most important so JFL if you neglect them.

and skip a leg day. the fuck. this is a looksmaxing forum.
I never skip leg day as my thighs are only 21.5 inch and calves are 13 inches :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: androgenic
damn the amouny of gymcels here while i mog all untrained unwiped unshowered liuce headed etc

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Realistically PPL doesn't inherently overdevelop anything; it just depends how you program it. and it shouldn't overdevelop glutes at all even in the traditional way that it's programmed.
My ass is definitely growing proportionally too fast - I have lots of stretchmarks, even my coworker friends keep slapping my ass. But that's due to squatting deep and heavy with impeccable form
i do 1 leg day a week and i get clowned by every girl for having 23" thighs and 14.5" calves. it's over for you

I'm only 177cm (Manlet for a 20 yo white dude in Australia) so it doesn't look too skinny (thighs) calves are truecel tier though due to small ankle joints (8 inch) and small knee joints (I'm a mesomorph with ecto bone structure). But I'm only 69kg right now so still have loads of room to grow (I'm natty though)

you'd have to train like absolute bitch which would be annoying af. it's nearly impossible for me to not train to/past failure because it's so boring not to. i'd just end up overtraining for sure

no different. natties need even more recovery if anything
What's your thoughts on supersets / trisets / giant sets? Do you personally use them?