Is anyone here a fast learner

DharkDC

DharkDC

Streets don't love you
Take you 1 or 2 tries to master something?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
If I want to learn it yeah but if it's not intriguing enough then it takes longer

• +1
Reactions: DharkDC
i will try to master learning

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead and DharkDC
No

• +1
Learnmaxx by Feynman Technique

• +1
If I want to learn it yeah but if it's not intriguing enough then it takes longer
What about if it’s something that makes u uncomfortable, e.g, climbing a big ass building. You think you’d be able to do it with ease, if u are physically capable

What about if it’s something that makes u uncomfortable, e.g, climbing a big ass building. You think you’d be able to do it with ease, if u are physically capable
If I were harnessed properly, yeah, climbing a building doesn't really require much learning though

• +1
If I were harnessed properly, yeah, climbing a building doesn't really require much learning though
That’s true, but comfortability factor is low asf, and if u have the drive to do that, u could pretty much do anything

I am. Every time my friends and I get interested in a hobby they rage at me and accuse me of being too competitive and quit it even though I personally don't have the goal to best them, it just happens.
Same with school and anything else.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DharkDC and poopoohead
ive got pre bad adhd i thibk so i gotta do this, i cant watch yt vids, lectures, anime under 2-3x speed. i have to condense my learning material down to just the important bits, i cant stand useless time wasting shit. i feel like jumping onto the road when theres long traffic signals even, i hate wasting even few seconds. once i had to wait 1hr for train for being few secs late, i value time alot now coz butterfly effect, me being 2 seconds quicker could save me from a carcrash

• +1
ive got pre bad adhd i thibk so i gotta do this, i cant watch yt vids, lectures, anime under 2-3x speed. i have to condense my learning material down to just the important bits, i cant stand useless time wasting shit. i feel like jumping onto the road when theres long traffic signals even, i hate wasting even few seconds. once i had to wait 1hr for train for being few secs late, i value time alot now coz butterfly effect, me being 2 seconds quicker could save me from a carcrash
Being 2 seconds quicker could also be the reason you get into a car crash

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and DharkDC
I learn by seeing people do things... But I wouldn't say I'm a fast learner

• +1
Yes, so I've been told. My main problem seems to be that I set the expectations so high that I'm never quite satisfied with my accomplishments. I've gotten better at not judging myself too harshly tho'. I may never reach an elite level of anything, but that's OK. Being really good at something is a lot more rewarding than giving up because you couldn't be the very best. That's how I look at it.

• +1
Only things that I’m interested in

• +1
Relatively, if i focus really damn hard and try to remember everything/come up with my own ideas