Is anyone here asexual?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Joined
May 5, 2019
Posts
41,632
Reputation
106,235
.
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
.
 
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
It simply doesn’t exist
 
sometimes i consider myself
 
I can become asexual for short periods
 
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
I can become asexual for short periods
Definitely low T, go check it. I heard guy should get instant feelings and erections when they see a pretty girl
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Crowley and maxmendietta
1590454438576
 

Attachments

  • 427060-773a2a37d77e41d60831af025f788cea.png
    427060-773a2a37d77e41d60831af025f788cea.png
    14.6 KB · Views: 87
  • +1
Reactions: StacyAttractant
Asexual is the biggest cope i've seen

Just imagine having a shit enough hormonal system and being enough of a genetic scum to classify yourself as "asexual"
jfl anyone that claims themselves as that has failed on their main purpose on this world
 
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and Deleted member 5694
Asexual predator? Yes
 
I'm a non binary pregnant pansexual Australian aboriginal
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Immanuel
Me in some degree. I dont get hard by looking at normal girls. It must be something special, eventually good milf.
 
I am asexual for 10 minutes everyday after cumming.
 
I've been asexual for almost 2 years. sux. I don't even like the word "asexual" I feel like that's just a term loser tumblr girls use to cover up the fact that they can't get chad.
 

Similar threads

burnerzz7
Replies
3
Views
27
burnerzz7
burnerzz7
orbitlet
Replies
10
Views
109
Former Shortcel
Former Shortcel
iblamechico
Replies
1
Views
33
theblueprints
theblueprints
thehand
Replies
2
Views
22
criminal.
criminal.
Hahacrazy
Replies
8
Views
91
peptidehater22
peptidehater22

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top