• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 16677 and 2 others
its impossible to be crazy

• +1
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe
ive done lsd well over 7 times so apparently im clinically insane

i hear some weird shit randomly sometimes. i got diagnosed severe ocd

I'm unironically delusional sometimes, end up doing shit that will always have unfavorable incomes and i will know that outcome yet still do it

I just bonesmashed my chin with a hammer for 10 minutes straight while staring stoically into a mirror, i am the sanest motherfucker you will ever meet

me

I legit take Abilify

I go through my day pretty normal, like I'm a normal guy, I'm a swell guy, I'm a nice enough guy, I'm a cool kinda guy. Heh. I'm a pretty groovy guy… But then I get a little SUGAR in me, and I start to go CUCKOO! Doesn't have to be much, this time around it was two 'em–two of Fiber One® Brownies, only 90 calories each but they do the job! Do you know what I'm sayin'? They get me goin', they get me riled up! A little CUCKOO, a little WACKY! Start gettin' me a little KOOKY, a little–you know–LOOPY!! Ooh-ooh! Hey! Somebody t–somebody put this kid in a padded cell, get 'im a straitjacket, he's goin' a lil… wacky… Goin' a lil KOOKY… He's off the walls! Bananas! Loco!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15309 and Deleted member 15827
@curlyheadjames

I go through my day pretty normal, like I'm a normal guy, I'm a swell guy, I'm a nice enough guy, I'm a cool kinda guy. Heh. I'm a pretty groovy guy… But then I get a little SUGAR in me, and I start to go CUCKOO! Doesn't have to be much, this time around it was two 'em–two of Fiber One® Brownies, only 90 calories each but they do the job! Do you know what I'm sayin'? They get me goin', they get me riled up! A little CUCKOO, a little WACKY! Start gettin' me a little KOOKY, a little–you know–LOOPY!! Ooh-ooh! Hey! Somebody t–somebody put this kid in a padded cell, get 'im a straitjacket, he's goin' a lil… wacky… Goin' a lil KOOKY… He's off the walls! Bananas! Loco!
He must be stopped at all cost

We’re the sane ones. everyone else is living in a simulation.

No. Posting on a forum based around looks and primarily browsed by incels is very sane.