Is anyone here taking diotomaceous earth or doing parasite cleanses ?

MaestheticMaso

MaestheticMaso

Kraken
I know Andy is but I want to hear from others as well. I am going to order diotomaceous earth to get rid of intensional parasites and then I’ll look into turpentine to eliminate all of them.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
No never did a parasite cleanse, look very interesting

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and MaestheticMaso
Bump

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369
Some user here said they did a antibiotic cycle for a week and their gut health improved, you really dont know what shit you have (50 percent of dopamine and 95 percent of serotinin is made in the gut), i dont know if its worth the risk though

I know Andy is but I want to hear from others as well. I am going to order diotomaceous earth to get rid of intensional parasites and then I’ll look into turpentine to eliminate all of them.
Is diotamaceous really enough to get rid of all parasites?

I readed parasite cleans protocels at 4chan, never readed diotamaceous on those protocels

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso

I readed parasite cleans protocels at 4chan, never readed diotamaceous on those protocels
Wouldnt a parasite cleanse kill off healthy parasites/

Some user here said they did a antibiotic cycle for a week and their gut health improved, you really dont know what shit you have (50 percent of dopamine and 95 percent of serotinin is made in the gut), i dont know if its worth the risk though
Yep

Anti biotic is needed for people with shit guts

• +1
If you look healthy and you are healthy in general
Are their any cons to parasite cleanse? I assume the good parasites would be killed off so that would fuck up digestion

Are their any cons to parasite cleanse? I assume the good parasites would be killed off so that would fuck up digestion
If you have really evil parasites that make u gay or cause other degeneracy things

Then killing of other "good" parasites is a small price to pay to kill the big evil ones

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and HTN_Mentalcel
If you have really evil parasites that make u gay or cause other degeneracy things

Then killing of other "good" parasites is a small price to pay to kill the big evil ones
The evil ones are very dangerous. They can disrupt your mind with sickness. I think you need turpentine to get rid of the brain parasites but it’s quite harsh. I’ll try diatomaceous Earth first or cloves and wormwood

@andy9432
You need turpentine to get rid of all of the parasites ? Diotamaceous Earth is only for gut parasites ?

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
@andy9432
You need turpentine to get rid of all of the parasites ? Diotamaceous Earth is only for gut parasites ?
Turpentine for brain parasites yeah, but i used both. DE is a good aluminium remover

• +1
Turpentine for brain parasites yeah, but i used both. DE is a good aluminium remover
What do you do for your gut micro biome ? What if you remove all the good parasites as well ?

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
What do you do for your gut micro biome ? What if you remove all the good parasites as well ?
imo there are no good parasites, there are good bacteria, but you dont want intestinal parasites ever. my gut feels fine. i digest food very well now. bowel movements every day guaranteed. before it could go 1 day without bowel movements.

• +1
thank you so much. you’re a gem!

• Love it
Reactions: DR. NICKGA