Is anyone interested in a life size 3d model of their facial skeleton? I got one and its been soooo useful

rubybrrr

rubybrrr

Banned for scamming
My family works in industrial 3D printing space so we have large MJF printers. I made one based off my CT scan DICOM data (can use mri data as well) I had to convert the DICOM data into STL through some medical software and then clean up the scan and optimize it for printing so you don't get every structure in the head printed off and then make sure I'm using the life size dimensions of the DICOM data.
In the end I now have a life size 3d model of my face that I've been using to plan surgeries. I've brought it with me on multiple consults and even brought it in to Dr. Eppley and we brainstormed using it.

If anyone is interested and has CT scan or MRI scan data (if you don't, just ask your imaging center for the "DICOM data" and theyll send it to you.) Then send me the DICOM data. Message me

Screen Shot 2021 09 24 at 95043 AM

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, LastHopeForNorman, Lorsss and 6 others
It would be handy to have for more precise measurements and theorycrafting with regards to potential surgeries and implants etc.

It would be handy to have for more precise measurements and theorycrafting with regards to potential surgeries and implants etc.
Exactly what I've been using for

nice just emailed my hospital where i had mri done

Hello. How do I get this for my skull

Do you ship to ethnic land with no electricity? Cost?

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
very interesting idea

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back