Is anyone not insanely depressed that they don’t live in Kingdom hearts/final fantasy?

IRL_Reject

IRL_Reject

Zephir
Literally how the fuck am I supposed to cope with this?:feelswhy:
Life is so unbelievable dull and depressing, there’s no cool adventure, the idea of a pure love is questionable at best, human interactions are all shallow and meaningless, friendship is bullshit

How in the FUCK are you coping knowing that you never had a kiss like this in your entire life?

Even if you are a chad, the girl you are kissing is a literal whore and has probably had a fucking PENIS in her mouth. She is not a pure and loving soul who just happens to also have vaginal machinery like in final fantasy, she is a literal fucking animal who acts purely on instinct :ogre: like jfl how the fuck are you ok with this nihilistic hellscape?

you will NEVER ever experience a love this pure

How are you not fucking suicidal from this:feelswhy::feelswhy:
How the fuck do you wake up each morning and go to work knowing this
A95EDCC6 4BE3 417C B083 BD6979074A71

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Aladin, Allornothing, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS and 10 others
Any fantasy world tbh

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell, SidharthTheSlayer and IRL_Reject
Wait... u r back?

wish I could be one of those jrpg/anime boys :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: IRL_Reject
Eventually, it will be possible, through the advancement of VR technology. Wagemaxxing > looksmaxxing for this reason.

• +1
Eventually, it will be possible, through the advancement of VR technology. Wagemaxxing > looksmaxxing for this reason.
I don't think I could really accept it unfortunately. I would rather live a flawed irl life. But it really sucks that I will never be Tidus and be the star blitz player of the Zanarkand Abes.

• Hmm...
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
I don't think I could really accept it unfortunately. I would rather live a flawed irl life. But it really sucks that I will never be Tidus and be the star blitz player of the Zanarkand Abes.
You wouldn't want to be Isekai'd SAO style if you could tomorrow?

• +1
You wouldn't want to be Isekai'd SAO style if you could tomorrow?
I still have things I am tied to in this world. I feel like I would really enjoy living in the world of Spira though. Or in Kingdom Hearts

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
It's so over....

Visual novels are more brutal, in game I'm back in highschool discovering genuine young love and forming true bonds while IRL I have severe body dismorphia and full mental breakdown when a MTB doesn't display obvious IOIs.

• So Sad
Reactions: BeanletMogger
Visual novels are more brutal, in game I'm back in highschool discovering genuine young love and forming true bonds while IRL I have severe body dismorphia and full mental breakdown when a MTB doesn't display obvious IOIs.
yeah teen love visual novels are giga ropefuel, playing out those relationships/bonds with a genuine girl that you didn't get irl is brutal asf

Fav visual novel? I was never super big on them. I played saya no uta, steins gate, some 90s ones, and some evangelion one iirc in high school

I'm depressed i'm not the main character.

• +1

@Tabula Rasa

Square Enix was supposed to open an amusement park based on their franchises, kinda like Disneyland, you could move there and live like in the video games...

• +1
Square Enix was supposed to open an amusement park based on their franchises, kinda like Disneyland, you could move there and live like in the video games...

jfl if you cant ride a chocobo around every day

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
It's in the fantasy genre for a reason, it's a mere idea. An idealised world.

Real life is real life, there's nothing you can do about it.
Your mindset will never improve until you realise all these video games, stories & scenes are all carefully thought out to be PERFECT.
Comparing real life to something like that, is like comparing hell to heaven.