Is apathy genetic?

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Most people don't care about anything until the moment it effects them. But for some reason there exists a small minority of people such as many of the people on forums like this who are blackpilled about life, and appear to experience a desire to learn about the world around them even if there is nobody forcing them to do so. There are no environmental factors I can think off that explain this.

Do you think apathy could simply be genetic and human beings default behavior?

• Love it
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
didnt read sorry :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Nibba
didnt read sorry :feelshmm:
Same

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Nibba and dogtown
Imo It has genetic basis (nature) but is largely brought out in environment (nurture). Upbringing is very important but a lot is genetic as so who knows honestly. Sorry for the blog post

Imo It has genetic basis (nature) but is largely brought out in environment (nurture). Upbringing is very important but a lot is genetic as so who knows honestly. Sorry for the blog post
I was constantly suppressed in my childhood because i was hyperactive, i would sneak out and escape just to form groups of people and go do some drama, everyone would get caught after the drama and I never did. I always wanted to know what's happening and would always try to change things that were wrong like wearing a uniform in school at a very young age. When I was in 2nd year I got the whole class to hide clothes in their schoolbags and then when they came to school I told them to put on their clothes they brought, I didn't do what I told them to do and kept the uniform on JFL and I was awarded by the teacher for not being disobedient.
not like a physical award, but I got validated.
My behavior did not match my physique though, even in High school, I was one of the shortest kids in the whole group of classes (say like 5 9th grades) but no one ever tried to bully me and I was always the guy who gave orders JFL at this shit I still don't know why this happened, guys who were bigger than me got bullied
When I went to school in Morocco i was englishmaxxed, so in english lessons they brought these shitty teachers to teach basic english and I was considered a master at english in my class, 3 of the teachers got kicked because of me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
I was constantly suppressed in my childhood because i was hyperactive, i would sneak out and escape just to form groups of people and go do some drama, everyone would get caught after the drama and I never did. I always wanted to know what's happening and would always try to change things that were wrong like wearing a uniform in school at a very young age. When I was in 2nd year I got the whole class to hide clothes in their schoolbags and then when they came to school I told them to put on their clothes they brought, I didn't do what I told them to do and kept the uniform on JFL and I was awarded by the teacher for not being disobedient.
My behavior did not match my physique though, even in High school, I was one of the shortest kids in the whole group of classes (say like 5 9th grades) but no one ever tried to bully me and I was always the guy who gave orders JFL at this shit I still don't know why this happened, guys who were bigger than me got bullied
When I went to school in Morocco i was englishmaxxed, so in english lessons they brought these shitty teachers to teach basic english and I was considered a master at english in my class, 3 of the teachers got kicked because of me.
Yeah I was always a natural leader of my group of friends and then of my school sports teams. Now I'm probably gonna be president of my freshman class at uni jfl. My father was always a faggot but my mom was actually a female alpha and I was raised by her and other father figures so I learned good leadership traits that way. I was honestly born a leader tho

Yeah I was always a natural leader of my group of friends and then of my school sports teams. Now I'm probably gonna be president of my freshman class at uni jfl. My father was always a faggot but my mom was actually a female alpha and I was raised by her and other father figures so I learned good leadership traits that way. I was honestly born a leader tho
Maybe the nose = good leader theory is legit ? That's why jews are leaders.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Maybe the nose = good leader theory is legit ? That's why jews are leaders.
Noses like ours signal high t and dominance. Both of us have warrior skulls with roman nose lol=good leader

Noses like ours signal high t and dominance. Both of us have warrior skulls with roman nose lol=good leader
Soon in the future our superpowers will be displayed to the public.

It's genetic in my case at least.
Interesting. In school I was considered the very shy kid, but eventually I got the hang of things and started to show a more rebellious attitude. I was so bored in school that I used to organize ways we could torment the teachers, I would make it so that my crimes weren't punishable, but other students had to reimburse the teachers for ruining their clothes. Eventually I got "expelled" for my carelessness in studying, which inevitably didn't work cuz my parents are close to the principal. Lmao. Fucking awesome times.

It's genetic in my case at least.

Interesting. In school I was considered the very shy kid, but eventually I got the hang of things and started to show a more rebellious attitude. I was so bored in school that I used to organize ways we could torment the teachers, I would make it so that my crimes weren't punishable, but other students had to reimburse the teachers for ruining their clothes. Eventually I got "expelled" for my carelessness in studying, which inevitably didn't work cuz my parents are close to the principal. Lmao. Fucking awesome times.
Parents close to the prinicap is the biggest death sentence jfl.
I had goblin ears when i was younger, my uncle always used to call me mini Shaytan

Parents close to the prinicap is the biggest death sentence jfl.
I had goblin ears when i was younger, my uncle always used to call me mini Shaytan
It is tbh, I wasn't able to skip school becuz of it. My grades are fucking top now so fuck those losers.

عكروت انت مو شيطان

I always felt like I had a higher amount of common sense than most people. most people are very irrational and impulsive e

I'm afraid so

bumo

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot and GrayEyedBarrett