is aromasin faked often?

F

Flowix

Iron
is aromasin faked often?

I think its cheap so I doubt

kinda thought so but if its faked with nolva it will close my plates so im a little scared
just get it from a reputable company

be ready to feel like dogshit with no emotions while only taking just 6mgs

be ready to feel like dogshit with no emotions while only taking just 6mgs
ive been on 6mg for the past week and I already have ed do I just have to deal with it lol

Yes, dark triad vendors ship estrogen instead, so heightmaxxers can stay short and feminize

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Donkeyballs, piec and Flowix
ive been on 6mg for the past week and I already have ed do I just have to deal with it lol
you shouldnt be dealing with it

i dont even recommend u take it
there's no point
if u r so bad about wanting to grow taller, just inject somatotropin

is aromasin faked often?
Yes, aromasin (exemestane from Pfizer) is faked often, in reality, it's tough to find actual real aromasin, but most simply don't know that their aromasin is not from the original pharmacy (Pfizer), but faked from some lab sold with the same package.

You can't even be certain that you get working aromasin from a well-known source, simply because the provider of those sources may only had substance for about 900 packages, but made 1000 packages, which means 100 are faked. Now if 900 people say it worked but 100 had no effect, who would you believe?

This scam is of course much better structured in reality, for example, through the simple adjustment that every 10th pill in your package is fake. This is by the way not even recognizable, because even in a laboratory test usually only 1-2 tablets are tested.

In any case, blood tests are important to find out whether your aromasin is working, there is not really another way to check for the ordinary consumer and of course not to know if it's really from Pfizer.
Other signs of fake aromasin may be a fake package or no number on the pills.

Yes, aromasin (exemestane from Pfizer) is faked often, in reality, it's tough to find actual real aromasin, but most simply don't know that their aromasin is not from the original pharmacy (Pfizer), but faked from some lab sold with the same package.

You can't even be certain that you get working aromasin from a well-known source, simply because the provider of those sources may only had substance for about 900 packages, but made 1000 packages, which means 100 are faked. Now if 900 people say it worked but 100 had no effect, who would you believe?

This scam is of course much better structured in reality, for example, through the simple adjustment that every 10th pill in your package is fake. This is by the way not even recognizable, because even in a laboratory test usually only 1-2 tablets are tested.

In any case, blood tests are important to find out whether your aromasin is working, there is not really another way to check for the ordinary consumer and of course not to know if it's really from Pfizer.
the only thing im concerned about is getting a serm such as nolva as that would fuze my growth plates. If its just a sugar pill its not the end of the world.

im getting a blood panel in a few days so I guess we will see