Is aromasine really a "puberty killer" and what are the dangers?

Weter

Weter

Silver
Dead obvious aromasine is the single optimal AI with least of side effects, but still as any ai it does have it.

Many ppl on forum say about AI's things like "jfl it's a puberty killer" fuck they mean?

For example, im 16 yo, recently started taking aromasine, my growth plates are closing and I DO NEED AI, not to mention most aids that do improve your looks increase estrogen and to make sure its low its necessary to have AI in stack?

What kind of side effects does "puberty killer" got it this name and side effects that we dont talk about enough?

Dead obvious aromasine is the single optimal AI with least of side effects, but still as any ai it does have it.

Many ppl on forum say about AI's things like "jfl it's a puberty killer" fuck they mean?

For example, im 16 yo, recently started taking aromasine, my growth plates are closing and I DO NEED AI, not to mention most aids that do improve your looks increase estrogen and to make sure its low its necessary to have AI in stack?

What kind of side effects does "puberty killer" got it this name and side effects that we dont talk about enough?
stay consistent with ur ai or ur estrogen will spike and ur plates are closed. what are u running with it?

stay consistent with ur ai or ur estrogen will spike and ur plates are closed. what are u running with it?
Did a blood test of IGF-1 and luckily im not deficient, so im not blasting HGH for now.

Since i take ai i can neglect if a drug increases estrogen so i take astaxanthin, boron, and default mineral kit(vit D, calcium, omega3, zinc magnesium) and some shit for sleep (glycine and gaba)

I also thought a lot about Accutane, but even tho i can ignore estrogen accutane does decrease IGF-1 which is a very bad side effect.

Why do you want to inject that shit

What exactly do you mean by consinstent, taking it every day? I have Pfizer's aromasin and my tablet cutter cuts it in 12.5mg and crashing estrogen completely is a disaster which i dont wanna get, so i take 12.5 mg once at three days.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
What exactly do you mean by consinstent, taking it every day? I have Pfizer's aromasin and my tablet cutter cuts it in 12.5mg and crashing estrogen completely is a disaster which i dont wanna get, so i take 12.5 mg once at three days.
i mean dont stop taking them for a long period of time but u probably already knnow that. are u taking this for heightmaxxing or gym?

i mean dont stop taking them for a long period of time but u probably already knnow that. are u taking this for heightmaxxing or gym?
For height increasement, im 16 yo short manlet, not taking any other steroids except AI, how would you suggest to take it?
I use tablet cutter to cut 25mg in two, take 12.5 mg every 3 days and do not stop doing it?
Whats the max period of time i should not spend without this dose until estrogen spikes? Because low estrogen really makes me feel horriblly and suicidal

For height increasement, im 16 yo short manlet, not taking any other steroids except AI, how would you suggest to take it?
I use tablet cutter to cut 25mg in two, take 12.5 mg every 3 days and do not stop doing it?
Whats the max period of time i should not spend without this dose until estrogen spikes? Because low estrogen really makes me feel horriblly and suicidal
i dont wanna give u wrong information, ask on reddit on a bodybuilding/ substance related forum. or make a post here. not sure about the specifics but ive heard people take 1 mg arimadex (apparently nearly same strength as 25mg aromasin) every other day to maintain lower estrogen when bodybuilding. take even less then, devide it into 1/4 every 2-3 days see how it is.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RealNinja and 97baHater
a lot of people here say that estogen rebound isn't real

Who says its a puberty killer?

• +1
Reactions: actual9cmjawslayer

Just stay consistent, bro that shit works, i micro dosed aromasin for 3 years (prob the reason i grew to 6’1.5”)

Just stay consistent, bro that shit works, i micro dosed aromasin for 3 years (prob the reason i grew to 6’1.5”)
how old were you when you started? Hopped on 0,5mg dex and 10mg mk this month. my E2 came out to 23pg/mL so it wasnt that high to begin with, but ill get i cheked in a week or so, i heard if youre under 20pg ur good, im 17,5 btw

how old were you when you started? Hopped on 0,5mg dex and 10mg mk this month. my E2 came out to 23pg/mL so it wasnt that high to begin with, but ill get i cheked in a week or so, i heard if youre under 20pg ur good, im 17,5 btw
yeah i just turned 19 a couple weeks ago, hopped on that and mk when i was 16-17.

yeah i just turned 19 a couple weeks ago, hopped on that and mk when i was 16-17.
Yeah sounds about right... Another question;
Do you think that the MK really is necessery? I feel like investing that money into food and things to sleep better would give around same results igf 1 wise. Not to mention that you wont stop growing even if your igf 1 is low as long as your E2 remains under 20pg. Only case is genetic limitation...
What do you think?