Is Arvid Even Real?

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
how the fuck a guy like this lurk in this forum ? are you larping with your chad friend's pics or something ?

i need more proof

@ArvidGustavsson

Emotion Reaction GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, delusionalretard, Deleted member 5189 and 6 others
He is a lot like orb, an incel that Looksmaxxed to a chad and is still basically an incel mentally.

He lacks the proper childhood and positive development to be fully free and thus struggles with girls despite being one of the best looking users here.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Patriot, RichardSpencel, Biiyo03 and 16 others
He is a lot like orb, an incel that Looksmaxxed to a chad and is still basically an incel mentally.

He lacks the proper childhood and positive development to be fully free and thus struggles with girls despite being one of the best looking users here.
orb had no lower third, he looked kinda dumb to me. arvid has no flaw

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: delusionalretard, owlofathena, Deleted member 13994 and 1 other person
He is low iq and prefers to brag on incel forums instead of actually doing something with his life

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 5189, ChadFucksYourOneitis and 6 others
He is low iq and prefers to brag on incel forums instead of actually doing something with his life
That too, he is incredibly unintelligent from what I have seen.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, vaninskybird, Deleted member 5189 and 15 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994
what about him is uninteligent. ive just not seen enough of his posts
His general judgement is just very poor. He picks the easy way out in many scenarios and generally just acts as weird as possible with ppl irl according to his reports of interactions. For instance I remember this time he somehow got rejected and proceeded to post a video of himself punching his face.

This is all on top of the fact that he has basically doxxed all his info online to a bunch of losers that you don’t want to be associated with.

to be honest I wouldn’t be surprised if this actually is all an elaborate troll, but the fact that he has so many before and after pics indicates otherwise.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 5189 and 2 others
Yeah he's real jfl

• +1
i ask myself the same thing

im psl 5.5 yet im still on here

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Biiyo03, JosephGarrot123 and 6 others
he is fake
its a social experiment

• JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird, Kilimanjaro, TheEndHasNoEnd and 10 others
for the same reason Amnesia posts here. Their brains are fucked

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Biiyo03, Kilimanjaro and 7 others
His general judgement is just very poor. He picks the easy way out in many scenarios and generally just acts as weird as possible with ppl irl according to his reports of interactions. For instance I remember this time he somehow got rejected and proceeded to post a video of himself punching his face.

This is all on top of the fact that he has basically doxxed all his info online to a bunch of losers that you don’t want to be associated with.

to be honest I wouldn’t be surprised if this actually is all an elaborate troll, but the fact that he has so many before and after pics indicates otherwise.
so hes amnesia?

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03, Kilimanjaro, Merćer and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, JosephGarrot123 and randomvanish
how the fuck a guy like this lurk in this forum ? are you larping with your chad friend's pics or something ?

i need more proof

@ArvidGustavsson

Emotion Reaction GIF
He is real i have meet him irl in Stockholm pretty epic

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Biiyo03, Ryan, WadlowMaxxing and 2 others
@ArvidGustavsson how NT is your insta?

arvid is a larp

• JFL
That video he posted here of him turning his neck like an autist in his bathroom mirror is enough proof he is real bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03, Deleted member 8853, datboijj and 1 other person
That video he posted here of him turning his neck like an autist in his bathroom mirror is enough proof he is real bro
In one ofmy summer houses aswell :feelshah:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
There are chads in the looksmax sphere. Arvid, Salludon, Amensia and larsanova69 to name a few. There is also orb and some guy called christick. I can't remeber his exact name, all I remember is that everyone used to bark for him when I lurked lookism.net years ago.

Arvids videos are autistic as fuck (and pretty funny ngl), but I don't even have 1% the SMV he has. He mogs me to the astral plane and back. Maybe he just enjoys this website idk.

• +1
Reactions: Ryan, randomvanish and Kristin
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan and Kristin
Links or it didn't happen!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
There are chads in the looksmax sphere. Arvid, Salludon, Amensia and larsanova69 to name a few. There is also orb and some guy called christick. I can't remeber his exact name, all I remember is that everyone used to bark for him when I lurked lookism.net years ago.

Arvids videos are autistic as fuck (and pretty funny ngl), but I don't even have 1% the SMV he has. He mogs me to the astral plane and back. Maybe he just enjoys this website idk.
My videos are based don't cope

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
i think a subhuman caged this autistic teen boy and make him do this videos by force.

call 911 tbh

Fbi GIF by memecandy

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Biiyo03 and Deleted
@ArvidGustavsson leave this forum and go to a casting agency

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8853