Is ascension at 30 fine?

im autistic so im just now realizing this is a shitpost. how do you think that losing virginity at 30 is fine? what is the thought process?
Why shouldn’t it tho. I would literally practice my sexgame with sum dolls before getting into sex with a woman:feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, Geoff2024 and NZb6Air
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Geoff2024 and NZb6Air
What makes it not fine and a death penalty, you're not providing any value
you should lose it at 16 years old not 5 years outside of your prime think of how much experience your missing out on and your reproductive system probably wouldn't even work being virgin for that long.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Geoff2024 and truthhurts
Hope things change Bhai🙏🙏:ogre:
They did alhamdulilah, the most important thing is understanding that shit takes work and time. Appreciate the gradual improvement

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon, NZb6Air and truthhurts
your reproductive system probably wouldn't even work

Source : Delaying childbearing: effect of age on fecundity and outcome of pregnancy, van Noord-Zaadstra et al; 302, p. 1363, 1991

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, truthhurts and NZb6Air
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, truthhurts and Saint Casanova
Within normal IQ Range 80 to 120 + No mental illness/disorder (Autism, ADHD, etc.)
Mental illnesses can be treated ( Anxiety, depression ect). ADHD can be treated as well. Autism, no.

So you can become more NT.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon, truthhurts and NZb6Air
View attachment 3119040

Source : Delaying childbearing: effect of age on fecundity and outcome of pregnancy, van Noord-Zaadstra et al; 302, p. 1363, 1991
ok you just ignored everything else i mentioned but i'll respond to this too. i didn't mean fertility i meant it would be difficult to get an erection, sex would be uncomfortable and weird. your reproductive system decays if you stay a virgin after 19.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Mental illnesses can be treated ( Anxiety, depression ect). ADHD can be treated as well. Autism, no.

So you can become more NT.
Most (90%+) can't be treated, it's a matter of managing symptoms with drugs and Therapy

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and truthhurts
human beings are not supposed to be virgins in adulthood. it's common sense thats what happens to guys. also why would you waste your prime being a virgin?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and truthhurts
Most (90%+) can't be treated, it's a matter of managing symptoms with drugs and Therapy
Surely it depends on how bad it is. If it’s mild, I’d argue you can fraud/manage it well enough for others not to notice. That’s the main thing.

Looksmaxxing, all of this, is just fruading your genes.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon, NZb6Air and truthhurts
human beings are not supposed to be virgins in adulthood. it's common sense thats what happens to guys. also why would you waste your prime being a virgin?
Drake computer

Surely it depends on how bad it is. If it’s mild, I’d argue you can fraud/manage it well enough for others not to notice. That’s the main thing.

Looksmaxxing, all of this, is just fruading your genes.
You can compensate with looks

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and truthhurts
Is it fine to ascend at 30 ? (predicted age of full hardmaxx recovery)

Starting life, traveling for the first time without spending all of it in your hotel room, talking to niggers, discovering the nightlife, hookups and shit or is it too late and it's better to kys/not expect anything :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
30 can work

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and NZb6Air

Starting life, traveling for the first time without spending all of it in your hotel room, talking to niggers, discovering the nightlife, hookups and shit or is it too late and it's better to kys/not expect anything :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Yeh. Long as u look good. Life ends for woman in their 30s bro not for man.
Ur biggest focus rn should be not to become an abused dog

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone and NZb6Air

• JFL
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag and NZb6Air

I also plan to ascend at this age (maybe even later).

FWIW Amensia as an oldcel still larps as a younger guy to slay JBs and it works for him so 🤷🏽‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air

Late reply, but that’ll also be my ascension age at this rate. If ur capable of it try going on dates rn just so that u hve some level of experience before then

I’m too ND to do well on dates with my looksmatch so my dating life is completely on pause until I can hardmaxx to compensate :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air