Is ascension even worth it

humanoidsub7

humanoidsub7

Irked.
Considering how fucked up everything is wouldn't surprise me the minimum will be 7'4 in a few years

• +1
Reactions: lunin7, plukee and Deleted member 17244
Delusional.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zyMOGenic, Deleted member 21931, Deleted member 23804 and 3 others
No, you gonna die anyways in the end.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
LDAR

• +1
Considering how fucked up everything is wouldn't surprise me the minimum will be 7'4 in a few years

That's for you to decide.

Only one chance in this universe to do whatever you gonna do.

Will you die an average person or an extraordinaire?

• Hmm...
That's for you to decide.

Only one chance in this universe to do whatever you gonna do.

Will you die an average person or an extraordinaire?
Is being Chad extraordinary? Hookups are normal for a part of the population, while the others rot and die and do live-streams on twitch.tv jfl

of course it's worth it, my biggest dream is just to feel comfortable with my appearance. that comfort is priceless. it's ascension, LDAR, or rope, and the last 2 are basically the same.

• +1
Reactions: Frexa, Deleted member 30679 and humanoidsub7
Do whatever makes you happy. If you want to slay or have solid relationships, then yeah. It you want to be financially free and travel the world, you need to moneymaxx ect. Do what fits your goals

Lack of drive in life can be related to low testosterone.

Consider getting it checked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, rand anon and humanoidsub7
of course it's worth it, my biggest dream is just to feel comfortable with my appearance. that comfort is priceless. it's ascension, LDAR, or rope, and the last 2 are basically the same.
Relatable. Gonna pray and grind hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23314
If your face looks good you still attract. If neither then the cliche work yourself up financially will help even though the girl might be a gold digger.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and humanoidsub7
depends on what you want

Slaying? Yes it worth it

Wifey? NT + MTN is enough, u just have to find non-slut (go to rural area in Pakistan theory) or be lucky mf

anyway we're all fucked, even fucking prime stacy is a cope at the end of the day

• +1
Relatable. Gonna pray and grind hard
You say that but I don't think you will do it.
Most men on here will fail and rot and die a miserable fatass.

Are you going to suffer the same fate?

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
You say that but I don't think you will do it.
Most men on here will fail and rot and die a miserable fatass.

Are you going to suffer the same fate?
My family is sort of rich so when I enter college I'm gonna study hard for a career. Idc where future is going rn no one will even care once you're 10 feet belowground

Walking outside and being totally invisible is the worst. Having to try extra hard in all social interactions like some jester is an extra kick in the nuts. Ascend or die.

• +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 27660, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person
Becoming rich is the best and only true ascension. No inkwell genuinely only desires empty sex and fake friends. Getting to slay and becoming NT is just cope, and if you seek real, "meaningful" relationships you have to come to terms with the fact that all women and normies in 2023 are vapid and low iq. People wanting to live that life have the mindset of a perpetual 16 year old.

I looksmax because I want to feel good by looking good. Being successful financially is more important though, because freedom to control your own life and do whatever you want whenever >>> laying a bunch of whores

• +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 27660, InexorableMed and 2 others
Walking outside and being totally invisible is the worst. Having to try extra hard in all social interactions like some jester is an extra kick in the nuts. Ascend or die.
jfl too accurate, always having to compensate for your looks with humor and being witty, no wonder all chads are retarded as fuck with hardly any verbal/texting slaying skills.

• +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 27660, Allornothing and 1 other person
Am I the only one who wants to be attractive for myself

I don't care about getting pushy
I'm a narcy
Everyone wants to be attractive

That’s why the mainstream is telling fat whales they are 10/10 so they can stfu and continue to make them money

• +1
Reactions: zura
living like this

Am I the only one who wants to be attractive for myself

I don't care about getting pushy
I'm a narcy
same, women disgust me after all the shit i've seen and after having enough of their shit

Nope. I looksmaxed and and its still over

I'll probably still be Incel after surgery