Is it worth making a summary on heightmaxxing?

LegitUser

LegitUser

Gluttonmaxxed gypsy from the council estate
There are alot of posts about heightmaxxing on the forum, im just wondering if its worth me making a summary of everything that has been discussed so far so that new users can find good info more easily.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
summary: take hgh/mk677 + ai, get alright sleep, low insulin resistance, running and or basketball, high protein, good posture.

if ur in puberty otherwise LL

• +1
Reactions: JD_25, AySab, say∅ and 1 other person
summary: take hgh/mk677 + ai, get alright sleep, low insulin resistance, running and or basketball, high protein, good posture.
real summary: limb lengthening

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Yes

Step one

LL surgery

theres more to it, what AI to take, other medicaitons it can be paired with and common mistakes people make (like mk677 lol), the types of blood tests to get, sources and how much realistically it will cost. managing side effects etc

theres post on the forum about it already but its scattered all over the place

templecat4 is our only hope

There are alot of posts about heightmaxxing on the forum, im just wondering if its worth me making a summary of everything that has been discussed so far so that new users can find good info more easily.
I'm waiting bro, is there any topic where I can get information about basic heightmaxxing for beginner level?

How tall are u and how old
Ben 16
183 cm
6ft 0,0472440948 in

I don't know if my growth plates are open or not

father height 163 cm (5,3477690289ft)
mother height 155 cm (5,0853018373ft)

The general height of my family is 170 cm, but I loved fruit a lot when I was a child.

I've never been to the gym in my life

My mother's siblings are 180 cm tall, except for her, all my relatives are short.

Last edited:
Ben 16
183 cm
6ft 0,0472440948 in

I don't know if my growth plates are open or not

father height 163 cm (5,3477690289ft)
mother height 155 cm (5,0853018373ft)

The general height of my family is 170 cm, but I loved fruit a lot when I was a child.

My mother's siblings are 180 cm tall, except for her, all my relatives are short.
wtf don't do any heightmaxxing.
Ur alr 6 foot, all the compounds and shit we take increase cancer risk alot. Its only worth benefits > risks if ur 5"7 or under imo.

wtf hiçbir heightmaxxing yapmayın.
180 metre boyundayız, aldığımız tüm bileşikler ve pislikler kanser riskini çok artırıyor. Yalnızca 5"7 veya imo'nun altındaysanız faydaları > riskleri vardır.
Aslında tamamen haklısın kardeşim. Boyum iyidir ama insanoğlu her zaman en iyisini ister. Biliyor musun, fikrin için teşekkür ederim. Abi ben uyku düzenime, yediklerime pek dikkat etmeyen biriyim. İyi bir diyetle hiçbir ilaç kullanmadan 3-5 santimetre boy uzatabilir miyim?

1.87 falan olabilir miyim? 18 yaşıma gelene kadar son 6 ayda hiç uzadığımı hissetmiyorum.
Hiç spor salonuna gitmedim

if you could make an accurate thread about it sure. pretty much all threads about it on here are inaccurate because they're all based on freakforlifes thread a long time ago and other people who copied him. he is wrong about a lot and when that information just gets copied over and over you get these graycels saying that you need insane doses like 12.5mg aromasin and peptides with hgh combined.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
if you could make an accurate thread about it sure. pretty much all threads about it on here are inaccurate because they're all based on freakforlifes thread a long time ago and other people who copied him. he is wrong about a lot and when that information just gets copied over and over you get these graycels saying that you need insane doses like 12.5mg aromasin and peptides with hgh combined.
jfl I always cage when I see 8-10iu of HGH a day being recommended

• JFL
Reactions: stress
wtf don't do any heightmaxxing.
Ur alr 6 foot, all the compounds and shit we take increase cancer risk alot. Its only worth benefits > risks if ur 5"7 or under imo.
growth hormone doesnt cause cancer, it makes tumors grow faster. not more aggressively either, just bigger. common sense example: here's a study that talks about the difference in cancer risk from people with acromegaly, and its not that bad.(https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/ar...We found a slightly increased,, 95%CI = 2.13–) i doubt raising growth hormone to a reasonable level in your youth will cause any problems. and neither will AI unless you od on it like I did.

• +1
Aslında tamamen haklısın kardeşim. Boyum iyidir ama insanoğlu her zaman en iyisini ister. Biliyor musun, fikrin için teşekkür ederim. Abi ben uyku düzenime, yediklerime pek dikkat etmeyen biriyim. İyi bir diyetle hiçbir ilaç kullanmadan 3-5 santimetre boy uzatabilir miyim?

1.87 falan olabilir miyim? 18 yaşıma gelene kadar son 6 ayda hiç uzadığımı hissetmiyorum.
Hiç spor salonuna gitmedim

It completely depends on chance and luck after 18. Sleeping properly will definitely improve your chances

yes bro tag me

• +1
growth hormone doesnt cause cancer, it makes tumors grow faster. not more aggressively either, just bigger. common sense example: here's a study that talks about the difference in cancer risk from people with acromegaly, and its not that bad.(https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC10688666/#:~:text=We found a slightly increased,, 95%CI = 2.13–) i doubt raising growth hormone to a reasonable level in your youth will cause any problems. and neither will AI unless you od on it like I did.
Yeah ur right I should have worded that better but tbh at 6"0 heightmaxxing is completely insane imo.

is 6.25 mg asin eod enough to keep my e2 10-15 range? i have advanced bone age and last time i checked my e2 was 19pg/ml

is 6.25 mg asin eod enough to keep my e2 10-15 range? i have advanced bone age and last time i checked my e2 was 19pg/ml
it'll probably keep it in the dangerously low range and youll end up crashing it if you keep taking eod. did you even read my post?

it'll probably keep it in the dangerously low range and youll end up crashing it if you keep taking eod. did you even read my post?
i did, i stated half the dose of 12.5mg, also i dont know once in how many days to take it so i just said eod

niggas really out here taking doses blindly.

u need to do bloods on the 1st week, 3rd week then monthly after that to make sure ur meds are correct doses.
you want to titrate the dose to maintain 10-15 mof e2

niggas really out here taking doses blindly.

u need to do bloods on the 1st week, 3rd week then monthly after that to make sure ur meds are correct doses.
you want to titrate the dose to maintain 10-15 ml of e2
i know bruh, i want to test my e2 tommorow. i guess just shredding off this xtra fat i have will keep it in check. from what ive read today seems like heightmaxxing is a fucking cope but i cant accept it tbh, it makes me so fucking enraged that i cant do anything about it

i know bruh, i want to test my e2 tommorow. i guess just shredding off this xtra fat i have will keep it in check. from what ive read today seems like heightmaxxing is a fucking cope but i cant accept it tbh, it makes me so fucking enraged that i cant do anything about it
ist not a cope its just the problem is that :
1) people on the forum cant afford to keep doing it long enough to see results. at least 6 months is needed, i would do for a full year to be sure
2) people on the forum mostly cant afford blood tests so they just blindly dose themselves, leading to their face getting changed or no effect
3) not many people know how to do it properly
4) the people with moeny often start after growth plates closed cuz theyre older

how old are you and are you measuring ur growht velocity? whats ur entire stack rn?

• +1
Reactions: JD_25
ist not a cope its just the problem is that :
1) people on the forum cant afford to keep doing it long enough to see results. at least 6 months is needed, i would do for a full year to be sure
2) people on the forum mostly cant afford blood tests so they just blindly dose themselves, leading to their face getting changed or no effect
3) not many people know how to do it properly
4) the people with moeny often start after growth plates closed cuz theyre older

how old are you and are you measuring ur growht velocity? whats ur entire stack rn?
im not on anything rn, i dont have enough money to run it for 6mo at least, ive just read and read threads about heightmaxxing and never came to a conclusion if i should do it or not, just mental masturbating. many people said its cope, others said its not. i went to 5 different jewish endos and no one prescribed it to me, igf-1 was 300-600 range, hgh low cuz levels fluctuate depending on many factors. this was a couple mo ago and i think i saw my growth velocity as well, jewish endos said im fine and healthy, i drank milk, ate healthy, goyslop as well, slept, never did drugs, im swimming rn and thats it.

im not on anything rn, i dont have enough money to run it for 6mo at least, ive just read and read threads about heightmaxxing and never came to a conclusion if i should do it or not, just mental masturbating. many people said its cope, others said its not. i went to 5 different jewish endos and no one prescribed it to me, igf-1 was 300-600 range, hgh low cuz levels fluctuate depending on many factors. this was a couple mo ago and i think i saw my growth velocity as well, jewish endos said im fine and healthy, i drank milk, ate healthy, goyslop as well, slept, never did drugs, im swimming rn and thats it.
what age and height r u?

Just curious why low insulin resistance?

• +1