Is Ashwagandha good or bad?

igniteisbad

igniteisbad

Iron
ive heard controversial things about it some ppl say its good and others say it fuses growth plates quickly and shit. currently taking 300mg daily. should I stop?

ive heard controversial things about it some ppl say its good and others say it fuses growth plates quickly and shit. currently taking 300mg daily. should I stop?
Id stop i used to take it but i dont wanna fuse my growth playe

It's just another bs useless supp.
Ask yourself why it would close growth plates

Because it would increase test, then aromatize into estrogen?
maybe if it actually increase test, but it doesn't do shit.

It's just another bs useless supp.
Ask yourself why it would close growth plates

Because it would increase test, then aromatize into estrogen?
maybe if it actually increase test, but it doesn't do shit.
so does it aromatize and its just useless?
love the gif btw

• +1
Reactions: IRL_Reject
so does it aromatize and its just useless?
love the gif btw
I'm saying that it will not increase your testosterone enough to matter, tbh. At most it will veryyyy slightly increase test, not enough to increase muscle building, bone growth, etc in any meaningful way, but *may* make you feel better, and even this may be placebo.

I'm saying that it will not increase your testosterone enough to matter, tbh. At most it will veryyyy slightly increase test, not enough to increase muscle building, bone growth, etc in any meaningful way, but *may* make you feel better, and even this may be placebo.
any alternatives?

any alternatives?
Things that may make a meaningful impact? I would think that the most effective "natural" option would be to simply lower body fat and do anaerobic exercises. I don't know if this will greatly impact your development though.

Things that may make a meaningful impact? I would think that the most effective "natural" option would be to simply lower body fat and do anaerobic exercises. I don't know if this will greatly impact your development though.
should I just get off ashwagandha